Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 1391
-
03-26-24 03:06 #506Senior Member

Posts: 503Jay38
Greenlight for this one.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 19:42 #505Regular Member

Posts: 12She ask to have a phone conversation before meeting me in person and she told me NO sex of any kind including oral. I said that was fine and been hoping a menu is offered in the future. For now I am satisfied with the way she caress & massages my body. I am happy to look at her stunning face too. She has a way of making you feel like you are the only man in the world. The way she looks at me with those irresistible eyes. I am ok for now while she has me under her spell Ha! But will stop seeing her if options are not added besides lingerie.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 18:14 #504Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-25-24 16:49 #503Senior Member

Posts: 766I'm not shocked she looks much better than all the options we have here at the moment.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:37 #502Senior Member

Posts: 127Jane Dough
Jane Dough used to suck my dick weekly from this site, she was my first experience. She then told me to try cuddlemary who turned out to be legit but she thought I was going to be able to get her to do stuff I guess. I told her don't give me bad information anymore and she got upset and blocked me. I have her regular number and she contacts me now and then. But I will never deal with her flaky ass again, heard she is on a sugar daddy site also.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:33 #501Senior Member

Posts: 127Havee tried
She has given me every excuse under the sun not too book. First Friday she was heading out of town at 3, then I tried Thursday and she had an appt for her hair in the morning, afternoon she was booked, gave me 9 and I said ok I will book it, Then she said she thought about it and that was too late. Wednesday at 11 am lets do, ok sure book it then she comes back 2 hours later and cancels it due to me not wanting to agree to terms and conditions on line. Even though you can't even book without. So then she said misunderstandging so lets book Wednesday morning and I put request in and suddently I am blocked.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 13:16 #500Senior Member

Posts: 503Cuddle Doll
Is she dtf? What will she allow and not allow?
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 12:58 #499Senior Member

Posts: 503New girl
Thanks for the info. I think I might see her.
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
I'll keep my eyes open for the new girl too.
-
03-25-24 12:42 #498Senior Member

Posts: 86Tried once
I was up in DC for work and tried to set something up but didn't work out. I did see a provider up in Charlottesville named warmnsoft who was fun to play with. She said she is moving here at the end of the month.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 11:16 #497Senior Member

Posts: 456Damn, that one is bat shit crazy! Yikes.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
I will avoid. Thanks for heads up.
LM.
-
03-25-24 09:29 #496Senior Member

Posts: 503Jay38
Jay38.
Any information on her?
-
03-25-24 09:05 #495Senior Member

Posts: 503SimiKike
This one is visiting Charlotte this week. Thinking about booking her, but she says she only has 2 slots left as the response in Charlotte has been overwhelming. Which ones of why'all have scheduled with her?
-
03-24-24 19:48 #494Senior Member

Posts: 7338Jane Doe
I got this message a little while ago. It is obvious she knows about this forum. I wasn't looking to contact her. I just wanted to know who the hell she is. She can send me messages but I can't even see who she is. Not the type I would be interested in.. she blocked me for no reason. I never even attempted to contact her. She sounds like a real piece of work
-
03-24-24 12:43 #493Senior Member

Posts: 180#451 is my review on her. She may not be slim but I 100% agree she is absolutely worth your time.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 20:17 #492Regular Member

Posts: 12Cuddle Doll
Just noticed she added on her profile. Satisfaction Guarantee: If not satisfied with her appearance, she will cancel session and not accept any money.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
Man, trust me you will stay. Ha.












Reply With Quote





