Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 14374
-
03-26-24 17:47 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 290I hope he washed his dick cause crackwhore shit is nasty and it stinks bad. Years ago I fucked a girls in the ass and she shitted on my dick. Thank god I had a rubber on.
Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:44 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 145I'll be laughing for the rest of the day.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 12:07 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 342Cock covered in shit
I'd like to buy the video of your cock covered in the hookers shit. Please let me know how much.
Originally Posted by PussySlayer2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 01:34 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 29There we go w the oh so sacred migrants once again LOL
I live in the area not once have I seen a migrant h. Oker don't get me wrong yeah some of them are hot obviously but your best bet is to just try and sweet talk the ones begging outside you'll find them downtown or just the other day I saw a good prospect in the north side. You just got to know how to talk luckily I speak Spanish as well and noo I don't want to hear the " oh well ingot the hookup" or "I already had a migrant ". You're talking to someone who's a true veteran in the hobby here started young as hell been arrested, got tons of videos and everything. You will not find migrant SW's how you probably think.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 18:55 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 323Migrants
They're moving the migrants out of the Gage Park fieldhouse on 55th. Wonder if we won't be seeing that many Venezolanas.
https://blockclubchicago.org/2024/03...ams-to-resume/
-
03-24-24 18:44 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 29Enjoyed this one by Pulaski and Madison
Really enjoyed this one she let me fuck her in her a. Hole and even tho it got full of shit it was totally worth it. $. 50.
I got a folder full of pictures and videos that I've accumulated from years in the hobby let me know if you'd like to buy this content trust me guys you won't regret it.
-
03-24-24 18:09 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 2975th and yates that's the spot in South shore
Go to 75th and Yates sometimes there's bsws there I've seen a WSW once by 71st and Jeffrey.
Originally Posted by MattRyan098
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 07:21 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 1620Saw a lot of activity
Right around there on the south end of the park. Once I turn off of western on 55th and go west there is quite a bit of activity of people hanging around. Also fuzz sitting across the street which they are now tending to do with this matter. Just interested in a timing on all of this. Dawn before sun breaks? Or after such and such a time. I mean if they are working out of alleys during the day it could get dicey imo. Thank you, fellas. Old scardy cat stosh.
Originally Posted by Slam2505
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:08 #13241Regular Member

Posts: 22Venezuelans near gage park
Was out this weekend and a friend of mines (not sure if he is into the hobby) told me about a relative he has that lives across from the Soccor field. Reports of girls working out of the alley and gang ways of house. Even have prices of 60 to 100. He didn't give deals about price of each service his eye got big when he told me some of them are real good looking nice shapes.
I just drove around for half and hour starting at 5:30 not sure what time they come out I do think they have a curfew to go into the field hour.
Hoping to get in with some of them soon.
-
03-16-24 13:45 #13240Senior Member

Posts: 323I know what you're talking about. I think they do some kind of car meet. It just sucks because they create a traffic jam on that stretch of 5th.
Originally Posted by LetsPlay2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 13:11 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 1620This sounds like
What the kids have been doing late nights with vehicles where they actually block access to an intersection and (old terms I know as I am very old) cut cookies, do donuts, burnouts, fades, et al. It's been recently reported down there on cicero. Thing is once you are in the mix with them it's going to be awhile until you get out. Neighbors call fuzz, they don't go right in usually as there are just too many kids and they do cover their plates. I would just look out for all of that activity and leave the area immediately. What is the significant other going to believe. Honey I took the new mercedes suv out to a cr*p area to ruin the tires, transmission, shocks and brakes. At that point say look you haven't opened your legs in 30 years and I needed a release from a street wh*re!
Originally Posted by LetsPlay2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 01:40 #13238Regular Member

Posts: 2I texted & went over the hotel where she stays and it just seemed sketchy as fuck. I didn't even get out of the car.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 23:10 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 66This was her.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/166431760
-
03-14-24 23:05 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 66Early 20's all of them and all of them are 10's so she told me they only come out when it's warm so that day it was about 70 so they should be out when it warms up. 120 for all it was great. Never seen these girls out before but she said there are about 8 of them and work out of the place on arch and Cic.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 17:46 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 85Tuesday Rally on 5th
Tuesday night I was heading into the city and decided to make a little detour around 5th to see if anything was happening. Heading down 5th I saw a couple SWs out by the new construction. Then near Kostner I ran into a traffic jam with a bunch of people walking around. It seems I ran into a rally of some sort with a bunch of cars parking along the sides and some nice cars heading in the opposite direction. It took about 5 minutes to get through so I looped back around to the streets around the gas station. There were 4 nice looking SWs out and showing what they had to offer. Ii didn't have time to stop but now that it's getting nice I'll make it a point to swing through the neighborhood when I'm heading into the city.












Reply With Quote






