Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 27788
-
03-26-24 00:19 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 740Great review. Adding her to my TDL. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Trevi509
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
03-26-24 00:12 #23722Regular Member

Posts: 8Oh?
Oh does she? Wasn't aware that was offered considering she told me that's the "one thing" she didn't offer, YMMV I guess lmfao.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 22:48 #23721Banned Member

Posts: 11Having a recent sti panel and being willing to share it, opens a lot of doors.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 21:36 #23720Senior Member

Posts: 2184Melina
Thanks bud. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 19:50 #23719Senior Member

Posts: 267Paxinadei
I saw her. She had the condom on me before I could even open negotiations. Any suggestions after were just deflected. She does have an outstanding body and an excellent head game. Her sucking my toes was a novel experience possibly worth the price of admission. But I wouldn't bother a repeat without guaranteed BBFS.
Originally Posted by PnwDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 18:52 #23718Senior Member

Posts: 71Melina
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594609-Melina
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 17:26 #23717Senior Member

Posts: 2184Which Melina is this? Cannot see her on TNA. Is that her handle on TNA?
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 17:19 #23716Senior Member

Posts: 1098InsatiableAnna
InsatiableAnna,
I just did bbgreek, BBFS, ATM, atp, rimmjob, facefuck msog, creampie and cim.
Please provide the link of any other provider that offers that for $600 or less.
I would love to add to my list.
-
03-25-24 15:55 #23715Senior Member

Posts: 300DateAlice
DateAlice belongs here.
She will ask astronomical rates. I got her down to 450 for a creampie.
Honestly, that rate was still to high. It was still fun to rawdog an alert writing pretentious has been of providers tat thinksnshe knows it all. In reality she is just a cheap cumbucket.
-
03-25-24 15:29 #23714Senior Member

Posts: 54Conscience is back.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-i-am-back-
She was my first BBFS. Didn't ask or anything. She started with a nice BBBJ and coconut oil HJ. From there she slid up on top of me, stuck her tongue in my mouth and started grinding. She went upright and grinded me raw for a little bit before sliding me in with no condom. I saw her before and it was covered then but she knew I have a cream pie fetish and didn't disappoint. She moaned and talked about how she wanted me to fill her up until I popped in her.
She's older but her body is phenomenal. Tight wet pussy, Greek was available after we both got going. I don't think no is on her menu.
-
03-25-24 15:22 #23713Senior Member

Posts: 1401She does but her prices are ridiculous now and she would ghost / cancel on you if someone decides to do longer sessions with her.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 14:39 #23712Senior Member

Posts: 84Madison-Fox
She doesn’t belong here. She's def the girl in pics and good energy but found lack luster GFE. Limited on kissing and quick rush type session.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
But damn she's got a great face and incredible figure with lots of doctored help.
Worth maybe half hour if curious but not for bbfs unless someone else had a different experience for extra $$.
-
03-25-24 13:59 #23711Senior Member

Posts: 69Dolce
I love pounding Dolce's throat but her prices have gotten ridiculous. She won't even grandfather in old friends.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 13:47 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 981Unless she has hanged recently, no Greek.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 13:23 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 338#dolcesempre offer greek?
Does #dolcesempre offer bb greek like Melina?
Originally Posted by OnlyBare
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




