Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 871 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9270

    Similar to 8155 spa

    Just curious to know if there are more like 8155 spa where they have attractive girls, they show you a line up, you pick your favorite and have fun with them?

  2. #9269
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    There's the "noho dreams" chain that offers white masseuses doing fake nuru. Problem is that most of them are overweight. They have sites in north hollywood, torrance (next to harbor UCLA), eagle rock, toluca lake, westwood, and maybe downtown.

    There's also becca, miko, charli who do nuru in north hollywood. I think they called themselves cloud 7 at some point.

    There's also a girl called Celine who occasionally brings in other providers of a variety of races to her private nuru shop. But I think her business folded a few months ago and now she's operating solo.
    Cloud9 is now called cherryspanoho or something like that. All the girls got a new name, Milo is now Juni.

  3. #9268
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox, had provided some info.
    I'm interested in this as well, please pm, thanks!

  4. #9267

    Lucy / Rich Spa Fake News / Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Went in today asked for Lucy and the Lucy that answer wasn't the one described. She is young and her face is cute but body is not as described, natural b cup and skinny with a little belly and Bush but tight pussy. BBBJ then cover them cg, mish, doggy then CG to completion. Won't be back.
    I appreciate your intel brother.

    I have gone there one time months ago, and also got bait and switched.

    I was going to give them one more try, but the Lucy hype / reporting confirmed this place is bad news.

  5. #9266

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJanks  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in late in the evening last night and Lucy was still working. Despite the late arrival, she was still generally enthusiastic.

    I'd say she was about 20 +, 5'4", man mades and a decent body. Shower was nice, as was the BBBJCIM. The massage after wasn't great.
    What was the damage, and what was the breast size?

    Scale of 1-10, how hot would you say she is?

    Thank you!

  6. #9265

    Good legit massage with lots of teasing

    Anybody know of lady who will do a legit massage that borders on sensual? Bonus points if they let me finish the job myself.

  7. #9264

    Lucy maybe bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJanks  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in late in the evening last night and Lucy was still working. Despite the late arrival, she was still generally enthusiastic.

    I'd say she was about 20 +, 5'4", man mades and a decent body. Shower was nice, as was the BBBJCIM. The massage after wasn't great.
    Went in today asked for Lucy and the Lucy that answer wasn't the one described. She is young and her face is cute but body is not as described, natural b cup and skinny with a little belly and Bush but tight pussy. BBBJ then cover them cg, mish, doggy then CG to completion. Won't be back.

  8. #9263
    Reached out to this outfit at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately received a message that the number was no longer operating. Miko is an atf and I'm open to recs to find a similar gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    There's also becca, miko, charli who do nuru in north hollywood. I think they called themselves cloud 7 at some point.

  9. #9262

    Check your inbox

    Check your inbox, had provided some info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liwela2073  [View Original Post]
    I've been a bit bored with AMPs. Anyone know of services that offer Caucasian masseuses? I've tried to Russian providers that's all over PD and they're hit or miss. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Happy to share my experience with the Russian providers as well. I tried to search through the forums but haven't found anything material.

    Looking mostly for FBSM, not FS. Thanks, fellow mongers.

  10. #9261

    Latina gem at Acu Care with Sofia

    Francisquit0 Ave at Baldwin Park.

    5th visit with this provider, she works Sundays. I have seen her at 3 different locations previously.

    Latina MILF, looks to be in her 30's. She's short, fit, tanned, big tits and big booty. She's really nice, I always feel comfy with her. We both spoke in Spanish, not sure how her English is (have translator just in-case).

    Smooching, CG, DATY, K9, mission, etc.

    
money shot on big rack at the end.

    5 O /3 O or 9 O /6 O.

    + 15 O.

    This way, monger man. Plan your visit, what are you doing brother?

  11. #9260

    Hot young warf

    Does anybody know if there is hot young providers at wharf or other location. Preferably under 30.

    I went to the wharf a while ago and got Bella. She was hot but she left a while ago and I haven't been back since. She had skin nice body and pretty face. Is there anyone similar I should look out for.

  12. #9259
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    The Rich spa. Lucy

    Stopped in late in the evening last night and Lucy was still working. Despite the late arrival, she was still generally enthusiastic.

    I'd say she was about 20 +, 5'4", man mades and a decent body. Shower was nice, as was the BBBJCIM. The massage after wasn't great.

  13. #9258

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the spot on 6th btwn Spring and Main?

    Ad popped up on BP and they sent me the lineup on IG. Look suspiciously Caucasian to be real.
    Is this the one? Does it have a name? I've never seen it but I'll try the next time I'm downtown.

  14. #9257

    Flat Rate Nuru DTLA

    Has anyone tried the spot on 6th btwn Spring and Main?

    Ad popped up on BP and they sent me the lineup on IG. Look suspiciously Caucasian to be real.

  15. #9256

    Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunaboi  [View Original Post]
    Hello. This one is coming to my area and I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with her.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41754/
    It's really hit and miss with massagefinder in the LA area. You can't even count on a decent legit massage in my experience. See my previous reports. Because of that I stay away from the higher priced ones as they almost all want even more money for extras.

    On the other hand, he ad seems to emphasize "stress relief" so maybe she's the real thing. Please let me know if she delivers. It's quite a risk for nearly $300 but I like a good outcall to my hotel. If you've had success with any others in massagefinder or massage anywhere please give me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape