Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 13065
-
03-23-24 00:18 #9255Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 25Peach, Dana
I arrived and in walks in a gorgeous mid 20's girl. Just a great body and a fun time. I saw the other girl there. She is also pretty and looks about the same age. She looks a little thicker around the mid section but sill nice. Both girls would turn my head if I saw them on the street. Anyhow, she started out sucking and licking covered. Then we went to all sorts of different positions. She was wet like crazy. I tipped 140.
Originally Posted by Ehoustx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 17:32 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 290How overweight are we talking. I love a thiccccc lady.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
- RnR.
-
03-22-24 14:11 #9253Regular Member

Posts: 8Experiences?
Hello. This one is coming to my area and I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with her.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41754/
-
03-22-24 09:24 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 174There's the "noho dreams" chain that offers white masseuses doing fake nuru. Problem is that most of them are overweight. They have sites in north hollywood, torrance (next to harbor UCLA), eagle rock, toluca lake, westwood, and maybe downtown.
Originally Posted by Liwela2073
[View Original Post]
There's also becca, miko, charli who do nuru in north hollywood. I think they called themselves cloud 7 at some point.
There's also a girl called Celine who occasionally brings in other providers of a variety of races to her private nuru shop. But I think her business folded a few months ago and now she's operating solo.
-
03-21-24 18:45 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 44There is a generally accepted inverse ratio between deepness of the massage / fullness of the service.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
Throw in young (ish) and Hollywood, and I have a hard time imagining this Xanadu exists.
That said, would you reveal the Stanton spot that fills all 4 criteria?
-
03-21-24 17:34 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 920I stand corrected.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 14:43 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 118Deep Tissue AMP ++
Any recommendations on a AMP (younger than 35) where I can get a real deep tissue massage and FS in or near Hollywood? I will journey to Stanton if I have to. But would rather not if I can keep it close. 8155 is not an option as I want on Asian. And a real Deep Tissue.
SK.
-
03-20-24 22:02 #9248Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15#1 acupuncture, ViVi
Stopped by for my second visit to this establishment. Last nights visit was with ViVi, looked younger with a pretty face and a nice body. She has a very petite body, a firm grip, and mediocre-quality bolt-ons. Damage was $. 6 to the house and $1. 4 tip for a FS.
-
03-20-24 16:50 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 154Try searching the OC Forum
I remember reading somewhere that there was a massage place that does decent massages by literal college aged girls of mostly caucasian and Latina variety. It was pricey from what I remember but I remember it catching my eye when I read up on it. Not much help but hope it gives you something to go on.
Originally Posted by Liwela2073
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 05:40 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 27I've seen 1. 4 + house fee. This was house fee + 100.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
So, who knows? It could very well not be a good deal, I'm still super new to the scene here. A little worried to try a random FS spot and the ones I see here frequently seem to be really hit or miss. If anyone has any recs I'll gladly go and come back with a review.
-
03-20-24 01:47 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 423He said Jackson, not Franklin, but if you know an AMP where I can get two girls for three Jacksons I'll give it a whirl but I'm guessing they are not going to be model material at that price LOL.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 01:44 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 423Based on my admittedly limited knowledge, 1. 4 gets you the whole enchilada. For just a HJ I'm guessing maybe. 4 or. 5 would do the trick but maybe another monger knows for sure.
Originally Posted by Ireland1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 16:43 #9243Senior Member

Posts: 181Stop it
Stop trying to make fetch happen. - Just use standard language.
Originally Posted by SGHunter69
[View Original Post]
DGL.
-
03-19-24 13:49 #9242Senior Member

Posts: 27Yes - 1.40 all in. 40 to house and 1.0 to girl. I've tried to ask for more than just a HJ but been told not possible. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by Montalban
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 10:49 #9241Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15B. Spa
Aloha brothers! In town for work and stopped by this place and saw Pink.
181XX Saticoy St Reseda.
6 for an hour $. 4 FS on the flip. Descent Chinese massage. Very giggly and fun on the flip. Cute, 20's, fit, nice ass. Was not shorted on time. Broken English and lots of smiles.
Monger on!












Reply With Quote





