The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34129

    Black

    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are).

    What do you consider "great?"

  2. #34128

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  3. #34127

    Any Reviews on Raven

    Seeing her ad pop up recently, wondering if anyone has dreamed with her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729466929552

  4. #34126

    Holy Inflation, Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her? It's been several weeks since she responded to my text. Much longer than a normal monthly vacation would take.
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.

  5. #34125

    Blonde Beauty

    This one post often but o never see any reviews on her. Do anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/431231356634

  6. #34124

    Need some help

    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #34123

    Any news on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/519924233685

    I don't see the name here but has anyone met her?

  8. #34122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    There's always Ania if you get too desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/264453873400

    She's known to be a thief, so don't pay until she's done. She's also known to be so blitzed on candy that she's useless.

    Rich.
    She's useless junkie. She stated shooting up after the session was over with the first time I saw her. The only thing that is a plus is that she will let you rawdog her, but that's about it. She seemed nice at first, but after 10-15 minutes she was like can you hurry up and cum already? I did, but she got really aggravating real quick. Will not repeat. Don't even bother with this chick.

  9. #34121

    Senior members

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate that. She's nice, needs the money and has showed me a real good time a few times already.

    By the way, when did I become a Senior Member?

    Rich.
    Hey Rich, since you're a senior member now, care to share with other senior members you UTR?

  10. #34120
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to her in the past few weeks? She seems to have gone dark.




    https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167029361

  11. #34119

    Missy Banks. Any word lately?

    Has anyone talked to her in the past few weeks? She seems to have gone dark.

    https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy

  12. #34118

    Ariana

    Has anyone heard from her? It's been several weeks since she responded to my text. Much longer than a normal monthly vacation would take.

  13. #34117
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes Sir. That's her and she's always surrounded by the scum of the earth. I don't think there's one good "real" review of her anywhere on the internet. Alot of people have come close to going to jail, or possibly losing their life when trying to see her.
    Contact orlo 69 via pm. He got back to me in a timely manner.

  14. #34116

    Jazmyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly this was a rob situation with a handler?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/296506969089
    Yes Sir. That's her and she's always surrounded by the scum of the earth. I don't think there's one good "real" review of her anywhere on the internet. Alot of people have come close to going to jail, or possibly losing their life when trying to see her.

  15. #34115

    Jaz

    If I remember correctly this was a rob situation with a handler?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/296506969089

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape