Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 11195
-
03-27-24 10:41 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 399That happened a year or two ago, I had to email them saying it was me & not spam, I even admitted I was too lazy to create fresh emails every time LOL, they re-instated me.
I think maybe a pro reported me because I would talk a little shit, not much, but when they would fire prices off at me sometimes I'd come back snarky, probably a culmination of all those.
All good, it was going downhill I'm taking a break back to civi action.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 09:57 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 622I think you send out too many messages at once. If you send out over 20 or 30 messages at once in less than 15 minutes (this is ballpark estimate, not exact) they suspend your account for a period of time, like a few hours. They won't delete your account because you use copy and paste messages.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 09:51 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 622Oh really? That's weird. I have been using the same message and copying and pasting it for years now. I've never gotten a warning before. I've been using the same message and mass-sending it. Did anyone else get this warning message? Can someone share a screenshot of the warning message? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 02:33 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 399Yep they suspended me once or twice way back year or so ago, but I was cut and pasting a sweet short opener and I'd send it over and over LOL. I had girls ignore me and finally respond, and we ended up hooking up, more than a few times. So I would be persistent as the reward came through on many occasions.
I used an old card I rarely use so I'll keep an eye on the statement.
Appreciate it!
Thanks.
AD.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 02:30 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 399Understood thank you!
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 02:29 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 399Yep they warned me before for sending the same copy and paste LOL. I would do what you said, customize the first few lines, then paste the bait but I got lazy toward the end and was just mass pasting. Too many fake profiles, but found some gems but the amount of time to weed them out was getting rough.
Thanks for the info, the billing was my biggest concern. I needed a break from it anyway.
Thanks again.
AD.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:19 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 272They won't bill you, they don't want chargebacks.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 15:16 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 622Also, forgot to say. SA cannot delete your account because you copy and paste. You probably violated their TOS. Did you use the words per meet or ppm in your messages?
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
Also, if enough SB accounts report you, your account will be flagged and sometimes SA will require you to verify yourself before you can use the account again. SA will ask you for your I'd for verification.
-
03-24-24 15:11 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 622The problem is 99.9% of the fake / scammer profiles are not the content created or SB that's selling you the pics / videos. It is some guy in some foreign country who has stolen their content and selling it to you on SA. I have only met one real SB who was selling her content out of the thousands of fake profiles that I have come across. She was able to verify herself through video chat. The rest decline to verify themselves through video chat then you know it's not them in the pics.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 15:07 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 622Not worth it. You have to pay per connection which is costly. Also, most of the profiles are fake or girls just looking for platonic dates.
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 15:05 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes, if you got blocked / deleted by SA then billing automatically stops. You won't be able to use the same credit card or the name on the credit card for new accounts. It will automatically be declined and your new account will be blocked again.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 14:30 #8904Senior Member

Posts: 3335IDK specifically, but if you gave them a real credit card #, first of all, shame on you. Most of us go w / prepaid debit cards. It seems likely if you don't have a profile they can't bill you. But if it is your real cc, you can always go to the card issuer if they bill you and dispute the charge.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
Yeah, they do sometimes get their back up if the identical message is sent to too many. Say it is spam. However, the first offense of that (which I have endured), they usually just suspend the profile for 24 hours, then give it back to you. You just have to be careful about how many you send. I also, just for my own advantage, typically customize openers, then put in my usual text blocks.
-
03-24-24 13:14 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 399Account got deleted on SA
Gents,
Got on SA during the pandemic and had a blast. My account finally got deleted by SA (not by me) I think for the cut and paste deal.
I'm not worried as it was really getting worse and worse over the past 1-2 yrs, fake profiles, trans etc.
Question: If they deleted my account, shut it down, does the billing automatically stop? I hit the FAQ's didn't see that one.
Curious if anyone else experienced this and the billing shuts down simultaneously.
Thanks for any intel.
AD.
-
03-24-24 11:41 #8902Senior Member

Posts: 167What's Your Price
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/offers/new
I'm getting offers from girls from whatsyourprice.com, anyone with experience with the girls on this SD clone?
-
03-24-24 01:28 #8901Senior Member

Posts: 422I think the percentage of fake / scammer in your reviews is pretty telling. It's consistent with what I experienced, too. They are pimping their OF account, they want money for pics, they want money for online chats, they want "findom" where apparently they just berate you for money (I want to strangle the simps who even allowed this to become a thing in the first place. It's like having an ex-wife without even sex or kids WTF is wrong with you), they want money just to go to lunch (payment upfront of course), they don't actually have sex they just are there for companionship or to pose nude without you touching them or to paddle your ass, or they bounce 30 seconds after the deed (basically just pros). The list goes on.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




