Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #148

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    What info can anyone provide on Jewel.
    I had her in the booth back in January, and she was not interested in giving me even a HJ. Maybe I have to stop in a few more Thursdays so she gets more comfortable with me.

  2. #147

    Info

    Appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    I have never heard of her doing take out. In house BJ is $100.

  3. #146

    Jewel

    I have never heard of her doing take out. In house BJ is $100.

  4. #145

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    What info can anyone provide on Jewel. I have a hall pass the end of next month and am looking to have some fun. Looking for take out or going another route other that strip clubs. Any ideas gents. You can PM me I do have only 1 here that I have done take out with, wondering who has any intel they can provide.
    She only works Thursday nights and I've never been in Mickey's on a Thursday night.

  5. #144

    Jewel

    What info can anyone provide on Jewel. I have a hall pass the end of next month and am looking to have some fun. Looking for take out or going another route other that strip clubs. Any ideas gents. You can PM me I do have only 1 here that I have done take out with, wondering who has any intel they can provide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    Frankie hasn't returned since her departure from the lineup in late January.

  6. #143

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Frankie lately?
    Frankie hasn't returned since her departure from the lineup in late January.

  7. #142

    Frankie

    Has anyone seen Frankie lately?

  8. #141

    My take

    I probably should have worded it differently. The only dancers (escorts) out of the place that are hot and could dance at another club in RI would be Nova, Crystal and possibly Shilo. In that order is how I list the hotties in this place. Although others have differing opinions which I can respect I'm done for awhile. At least at CF there is a couch and a bit more privacy, plus you're paying $40 for 15 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Which escort do you prefer?

  9. #140

    Which?

    Which escort do you prefer?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    There is only one dance (escort) I will try and not even sure her worth. Nova, has a hot body yet too many guys on thread crap on her. Has anyone done the deed with her and is it worth it. Shilo is OK but she has some baby fat on her. Other than that this place is ole and tired. I did have some luck with Lucy at CF, she was a dancer when I was DJ at the pink palace. Still looks good BBBJ to start, CFS she got impatient and you would think back to BBBJ yet it was CBJ. Didn't pop $1.5 plus house fee. Decent price yet the impatient on her part killed the vibe.

  10. #139

    Gia

    I've only seen Gia once and I did not take the plunge. She's an attractive woman and I'm with PSlag on her having a nice body.

  11. #138

    Gia

    Stopped into Mickeys this afternoon. Gia and Crystal were both there, so the BBW ratio was lower than usual. I took Gia in for a VIP, after alittle back and forth. She only works covered, but the little head said go, go, so I went. Nice lean boby, moderate size bolt ons, gorgeous ass. Decent CBJ 100. I would prfer Crystal, but gia'll do.

  12. #137

    Mickeys is not fine.

    There is only one dance (escort) I will try and not even sure her worth. Nova, has a hot body yet too many guys on thread crap on her. Has anyone done the deed with her and is it worth it. Shilo is OK but she has some baby fat on her. Other than that this place is ole and tired. I did have some luck with Lucy at CF, she was a dancer when I was DJ at the pink palace. Still looks good BBBJ to start, CFS she got impatient and you would think back to BBBJ yet it was CBJ. Didn't pop $1.5 plus house fee. Decent price yet the impatient on her part killed the vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Mickeys is a bottom end brothel. Lisa _is_ a pimp. Simple.

  13. #136

    Pimp

    Mickeys is a bottom end brothel. Lisa _is_ a pimp. Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaGunner412  [View Original Post]
    You're right. Place is a disaster. Never have enough girls. Bartender is on some sort of power trip. Acts like the girls pimp.

  14. #135

    The "M"

    You're right in what this club has to offer, bottom barrel normally over the hill dancers or those who could not sniff another club in RI. Back in the day I would go here when Christine was a smoke show who went on to better club yet is no longer with us. At this point the club scratches the itch for small dollars. I will continue to go I have a hard for Nova. Not sure what her deal is also Shilo doesn't have a bad body. Stripclubs are not reliable hence I will go the other route with escorts where you know what you actually get. I'm not a gambling man. Really hoping that Nova delivers and will have to try out Shilo next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    There is a total legitimacy to your take, but there has never been a time that Mickey's was going to scratch that itch with any consistencey in the last 10 years. I was also touching on the followup to

    your 2 day old post and do feel that followup take suggested that it's a recent downturn. It's the same old - same old!

  15. #134

    Interesting Take

    There is a total legitimacy to your take, but there has never been a time that Mickey's was going to scratch that itch with any consistencey in the last 10 years. I was also touching on the followup to

    your 2 day old post and do feel that followup take suggested that it's a recent downturn. It's the same old - same old!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape