Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 24035
-
03-26-24 21:47 #20060Senior Member

Posts: 124Helen & Cake
I have seen Helen a couple of times but Cake has never responded to any of my texts which I find very odd.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:20 #20059Senior Member

Posts: 264Helen and Cake (Tysons)
Having difficulty getting in to see Tyson's providers Helen and Cake. I wonder if they read the Forum, I hear many of them do. The next time one you see her, in passing and just as you're about to leave, ask if you can send a friend. She may even offer you a finders or reference discount on your next visit.
Originally Posted by RangerBoats
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 17:39 #20058Senior Member

Posts: 176Brooklynn
For those of you who haven't been f'd over by Brooklynn, it appears she's back on the scene in Fredrick, MD.
-
03-26-24 17:17 #20057Senior Member

Posts: 290Older Providers
I realize this post is dated but I too prefer the older providers. I've experienced the PM and HJ from TK Tina. Went to see the other Tina but the Spa has since changed ownership. I hear this Ruby is at Lavender and one other Spa at times. I'm coming up from Stafford. Do you know if Ruby is still around? Either Lavender or the other spa?
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:07 #20056Regular Member

Posts: 12LCS in Fairfax
Does the LCS that operates out of Fairfax, offer BBFS? Or it was just the a specific girl at the time, just wondering?
-
03-25-24 16:33 #20055Senior Member

Posts: 65Sns
Does she have a x account?
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:49 #20054Senior Member

Posts: 583Pretty Mya
Maybe it was just me but pretty Mya did my CBJ for 40, every time we met. No rush.
I never banged her. I always wanted to try Greek though. But her body was built too much like a fullback for me. But the mouth love she gave was always decent. She made sure that skeeted in the bag every time.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:45 #20053Senior Member

Posts: 124Helen did tell me about the pending move.
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:44 #20052Senior Member

Posts: 124Not sure that is correct FS was on the table for both of them.
Originally Posted by RangerBoats
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:32 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 187Monica
I don't think Monica is coming back. And Pretty Mya has relocated with her new man. Brooklyn spent some time on "vacation" I think, but she had screwed some folks over too prior to her going away.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
Now if you can catch up with Michelle you’ll be in luck. I’m not sure she’s taking new clients though. She’s the real throat goat of the area now.
-
03-24-24 19:59 #20050Senior Member

Posts: 90Monica
Monica has been in Tampa for a few months, not sure when or if she plans to return.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 18:24 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 53BBBJ Specialists?
My only go too's were Monica, Brooklyn, and Pretty Mya.
Would like CIM or facial for sub 120.
-ShadowKnight.
-
03-24-24 13:18 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 206Joyce
She's on vacation right now, not sure when she will return.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 09:43 #20047Regular Member

Posts: 9Joyce / Helen
I actually reached out to her twice last week and got no response. Ended up visiting Helen for a very enjoyable experience. BTW, Helen and her roommate (another provider, but no FS) will be moving into a 2-BR place next week (same building).
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 16:10 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 90Joyce
Anyone spend time with Joyce recently?
Usually she is pretty responsive, wondering if she has a new number, the last 4 I am using is 4075.












Reply With Quote




