Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #578

    Dirty

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../iamTHATbitch1

    Was tempted by this ones pics. She was close so I thought 'why not?

    Pulled up to a motel 6 and went to her room.

    ABSOLUTELY FILTHY. There was a blunt roach on the floor. Tobacco guts on the table and a bunch of other shit.

    Whatever, I'm here for a good time, not a long time. I did not thing the state of her room would translate to her unkempt hygiene.

    First off, she pulls out white condoms that felt like a balloon. Honestly like something the harm reduction services in San Fran would give you.

    She has the audacity to make a snark comment about my grooming.

    I go to begin in mish, I look at her flower bomb, and there's white flakes in her Bush. Now I'm trying not to make contact but by now I've lost my appetite.

    My guy fell asleep so I just left. I couldn't finish.

    TLDR; she's an unkempt slattern.

  2. #577
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Beautiful Amy

    Legit massage, but daaaaamn, all I'm saying.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/desert-massage-yucca-valley-3

    Small cute Asian girl. Didn't expect all the extras. Got lucky with this one, excellent massage, followed by an excellent sesh of some nasty naughty BBBJ, CG, Mish, and the K9 was the best memorable. She can take a pounding, especially with that small tight body, it was the best. I am telling you, this one is special. Very special. Making the trip out here worth it.

    70+150.

  3. #576
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19
    Stopped by Blue Ocean Massage (168X Kendall Dr. , Ste E San Bernardino) today and had 1 hr with Amy. Short 30 ish and cute. Very chill personality. Cute natural body which made for a very hot b to b massage with a little help from the owner. The deep tissue was actually good which is a plus for me. The rest of her clothes came off and the fun begin. During 69 she was very responsive.

    To DAY and her oral skills were really good. CG and then the mish which made me finish quick. Really dug the no rush, no GPS GFE vibe. Feel free to PM for more details. Just my experience.

  4. #575

    Annie

    Any experience with this beaut? Tried to meet but keeps lagging.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/163472905

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirlannie69

  5. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPanda  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    If you know any notels in San Bernardino area please help me to find the one.

    I drove around last night in the area. I could not find any spot. They said they were full or needed to keep the room for the reservation.

    Maybe, LE is pressuring the owners not to rent it for hour.
    Have you tried the motel 7 on E street?

  6. #573

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn  [View Original Post]
    A 150 deposit was required. I usually do not proceed after they ask for a deposit let alone anything over $50. But she had plenty of reviews and even a twitter account with plenty of sneak peeks of what you get.

    Anyways, I opted for 30 (GFE) and when I got there she was exactly like the pics. Bite-sized with a bold smile and talks to you like an old friend.
    How much was the donation for 30 min GFE, if you don't mind sharing?

  7. #572

    Report + PD tips for newbies

    Haven't seen much about this beauty so I'll give the report.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MilaAmor

    Was shopping and saw she was in Ontario so I texted her to set sumn up. Very standard screening process.

    "Age, race, how long blah blah blah".

    A 150 deposit was required. I usually do not proceed after they ask for a deposit let alone anything over $50. But she had plenty of reviews and even a twitter account with plenty of sneak peeks of what you get.

    Anyways, I opted for 30 (GFE) and when I got there she was exactly like the pics. Bite-sized with a bold smile and talks to you like an old friend.

    Now I will say her twitter is 100% the reason I followed thru with our arrangement. No false advertising here fellas. Definitely give her a try.

    Been doing this for about 4 years now and I feel that if there's anything I've learned it this:

    Could seem pretty obvious to the vets but it's something I didn't really consider in my rookie years. I believe PD started in 2018. Don't really see accounts prior to then but nonetheless, lets say you see someone who tickles your fancy. 18 reviews. You visit her page and find out her account is 3+ years old. From my personal experience, it's usually a deal breaker for me. Now you have to factor in the donation obviously. If it is a lot of roses, that could be why she doesn't have many reviews. Standard asking price? Stay away. They're always mechanical and put in minimal effort. She could just be inactive a lot or on different site as well, but if your only on one site, like I, not really worth the risk.

    What I'm getting at is the greatest providers I've seen typically have an account with have 3-5 reviews a month if you do the math.

    With the reviews / account age ratio, it has implied the quality of service, from my own experiences. Obviously YMMV, but some girls play the part perfectly.

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you've found this too be or if it is simply TMI.

  8. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on Listcrawler and thought I wouud give it a try If you are not in your late 50's or older, you would not be interested. The photos looked intriguing and so I thought I would TOFTT, She has a pretty open menu and is a very nice lady. BBBJ, BBFS, GFE, DATY etc. The cost was a little steep at an odd amount of $210 for 30 min. The GFE is what I would term as light GFE, she is not passionate or really into it, but that may be a lack of chemistry on my part. All services were provided as advertised. It is a one and done for me.
    When you Google her name is she the first hit? She do t look that old in the pics if that's her. Nice tits but what's her body like? I see one photo where it looks like she has a big ass and thighs.

  9. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on Listcrawler and thought I wouud give it a try If you are not in your late 50's or older, you would not be interested. The photos looked intriguing and so I thought I would TOFTT, She has a pretty open menu and is a very nice lady. BBBJ, BBFS, GFE, DATY etc. The cost was a little steep at an odd amount of $210 for 30 min. The GFE is what I would term as light GFE, she is not passionate or really into it, but that may be a lack of chemistry on my part. All services were provided as advertised. It is a one and done for me.
    Is she really 72? They're better options if gilfs is your thing. Goes by Josie. Provides the same service you got, but with more enthusiasm and the body is tighter. She'll quote you high (in the 200's +), but forget once you get to the room. "How much did we agree on for hhr?" she says, I came back with $120, "okay sounds good. " Didn't have the presence of mind to go back and check the text, should've said $60, LOL. She's one of those who'll ghost you for hours while you're trying to lock-in the date. Then claim, she fell asleep. "but, I text you 8 hrs ago! If you're willing to deal with the frustration of chasing her down, she might be worth it. It was one & done for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/162705914

  10. #569

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/londondream

    Anyone seen this piece? She also is on tryst.
    Check out her "no" list. No BBBJ or CBJ? No thank you. Next!

  11. #568

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp1991  [View Original Post]
    I've been look to see her as well any info would be appreciated.
    I texted her. She responded at 2 am about setting something up. I responded the next morning and have heard nothing back so I moved on.

  12. #567

    Londondream

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/londondream

    Anyone seen this piece? She also is on tryst.

  13. #566

    Did you see her?

    I've been look to see her as well any info would be appreciated.

  14. #565

    Rob

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...pire/160994178

    Did the got to pay the room trick and I had a bad feeling. She did come back but started texting someone and next thing I know there's a knock on the door. Claimed the babysitter and she had to change her baby's diaper. Ghosted after that. Lesson learned.

  15. #564

    Joelle

    I saw this ad on Listcrawler and thought I wouud give it a try If you are not in your late 50's or older, you would not be interested. The photos looked intriguing and so I thought I would TOFTT, She has a pretty open menu and is a very nice lady. BBBJ, BBFS, GFE, DATY etc. The cost was a little steep at an odd amount of $210 for 30 min. The GFE is what I would term as light GFE, she is not passionate or really into it, but that may be a lack of chemistry on my part. All services were provided as advertised. It is a one and done for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape