Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 26668
-
03-25-24 14:26 #21118Senior Member

Posts: 413Two girls or one
Any info about this provider. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/024044255180
-
03-25-24 14:04 #21117Senior Member

Posts: 388Curious--You have your answer
You answered your own question. If you see the same pics but with different info on another site, that's a red flag and a about 99.9 percent indicator it's a scam. And, as mentioned in another reply, use the search feature. It's your best friend on here. She's been reviewed before and someone pointed out that the pics are actually pics of a porn star (can't remember her name though). --RJ.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 11:46 #21116Senior Member

Posts: 555Use search
She gives her name so you can do a search using her name.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 11:28 #21115Senior Member

Posts: 89Is there a link to an ad or contact number?
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
03-25-24 10:02 #21114Senior Member

Posts: 499She is a big gal, but does give pretty good head, and swallows. She really enjoys sucking cock. Her words LOL.
Originally Posted by ReddyKW
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 09:46 #21113Senior Member

Posts: 10242 year old
Does anyone have a name for her I can search by?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/968805643697
-
03-25-24 08:57 #21112Regular Member

Posts: 6Curious
Hey why'all, got one that I'm curious if anyone can confirm? I love her pics, but seen the same pics on another site with a different age and name. Anyone know anything about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/952285537598
-
03-25-24 08:53 #21111Senior Member

Posts: 185Stress Free
Get your fill soon she's moving to California in month.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 22:14 #21110Senior Member

Posts: 218Totally agree!
I've said the same thing! Put two ounces of effort into your "business" by communicating a little. You could triple earnings!
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
I was looking at her add too. Glad I didn't reach out!
-
03-24-24 21:15 #21109Senior Member

Posts: 499Well there are very few of these ladies around that have a keen business sense. LOL.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:30 #21108Senior Member

Posts: 377I really don't get these girls. Pretty little thing could make some serious cash, but chose to be a rip off, I can't understand.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 10:19 #21107Senior Member

Posts: 122Bad attitude and time waster
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/502126701868
She wasted my time yesterday trying to see her and then starts talking shit today.
-
03-24-24 09:16 #21106Senior Member

Posts: 170New / old links +pics
I think the point of that post was "STG changed their URL alias structure," which renders many older links unusable. (Although they're still archived on Sumosearch.).
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
And the second point was something I've posted about: uploading picture (s) with links, as Wolverine used to do, is very helpful in avoiding present / future confusion.
-
03-24-24 07:25 #21105Senior Member

Posts: 493A little help on old links
If someone could please explain this to me a bit more, I can't get it to work, as I'd like to check on a few older (pre 12-19-22) ad links.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by OliverTwist501
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 07:03 #21104Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the review, do you mind sharing the quoted rates?
Originally Posted by EdBlanston
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





