Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 1274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 27800
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23705
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You can book a hour duo. Both to BBBJ. Both allow bbfscip. Melina allows bbgreek. Both allow facefuck. Both love licking pussy and making each other cum.

    Bella looks like her pix. Melina reminds me of Monse when it come to body.

    We can all argue what a reasonable price is. I will say it is hard to find a duo that will provide all of those services.
    Melina bumped her rate recently. It's now 7 bills for all in.

  2. #23704

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite cumdumpster is coming to town next week. Anna herself. For $600 for 1 hour, kinda not worth it, probably not going to meet her. I mean, I've met another MILF who I get BBFS and bbcia and get to use all her holes for the same price for one night. So this doesn't seem that good. Anybody got any other thoughts? Can't be that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Anna would send me an email when she would be in town, but doesn't anymore since I've passed the last couple of times. $600/ hr aint worth it anymore. When she used to charge $300 for more than an hour, it was worth it. She went up to $400, I still did it. Then last time she asked for $500. After that, I was done. After having merciless fucked her asshole, and ejaculated inside all of her orifices multiple times, I'm done with her.

    Don't get me wrong, she is still a lot of fun, but tends to watch the clock and set a timer, which doesn't sit quite well with me for $600.

    Just my opinion. To each their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    That ship has sailed. I found the way she runs her business to be somewhat off-putting. She hit me up out of the blue while I was out of town and tried scheduling me for the hour just prior to her hotel check-out. Haven't heard from her since and I don't think I really missed anything. Meanwhile, I split up Anna's $600 fee and saw two other ladies who enthusiastically appreciated my patronage.
    Yup. I had seen her a few times. The last I saw her, she was at 400. Not because of the money. But, for the same reasons that Kit mentioned. She is a revolving door. Now we all LOVE cum-dumps and God bless a woman who does not put up any restrictions and is open about her menu. In this particular case though, I prefer someone who keeps some time between appointments to clean up a little. When you have a timer and you have the next appt strolling into your room 15 minutes after the first. Somehow just does not seem like something I am into. I did not respond to one of her emails and she stopped emailing me after that. I am just fine. At the end of the day for me I rarely see a woman often as for me the main enticement of the hobby is the variety. In this case I saw her a few times, got what I needed from her, and moved on. She is WAY too high volume for my liking.

  3. #23703
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this gal?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?621044-MADISON-FOX

    Thanks.
    Seems to be with agency, though I did meet the girl in the photo so she's "real" at least. It was GFE, but English skill is limited. Man-made boobs, fairly tight pussy, good stamina.

  4. #23702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrud56  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone's forked out the $$ for the Melina & Dolcesempre duo? Especially since both prefer "longer" sessions.

    Also wondering if Bella looks better now? Last time I saw her (almost 6 months) she didn't quite look like her pics if ya catch my drift.
    You can book a hour duo. Both to BBBJ. Both allow bbfscip. Melina allows bbgreek. Both allow facefuck. Both love licking pussy and making each other cum.

    Bella looks like her pix. Melina reminds me of Monse when it come to body.

    We can all argue what a reasonable price is. I will say it is hard to find a duo that will provide all of those services.

  5. #23701

    Madison-Fox

    Anyone have info on this gal?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?621044-MADISON-FOX

    Thanks.

  6. #23700
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Ok, probably not worth it than. I got another girl who does all of this, even let's me fuck her as she's but naked outside my car before we go to the hotel LOL the best thing ever. I appreciate the info fellas, I'll leave it for someone else.
    Do you have a link to this other person? .

  7. #23699
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Anna would send me an email when she would be in town, but doesn't anymore since I've passed the last couple of times. $600/ hr aint worth it anymore. When she used to charge $300 for more than an hour, it was worth it. She went up to $400, I still did it. Then last time she asked for $500. After that, I was done. After having merciless fucked her asshole, and ejaculated inside all of her orifices multiple times, I'm done with her.

    Don't get me wrong, she is still a lot of fun, but tends to watch the clock and set a timer, which doesn't sit quite well with me for $600.

    Just my opinion. To each their own.
    Ok, probably not worth it than. I got another girl who does all of this, even let's me fuck her as she's but naked outside my car before we go to the hotel LOL the best thing ever. I appreciate the info fellas, I'll leave it for someone else.

  8. #23698

    Paxina Dei belongs here

    https://tryst.link/escort/arcanaimperii

    Hit her up recently after seeing she mentioned a negative STD panel on Tryst. She allowed on first meet, for extra $$. Yes on the pricey side but she's got great knockers, is a throat goat, and serves many kinks.

    Been eyeing her for a bit now, so I was happy she didn't disappoint.

  9. #23697

    InsatiableAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite cumdumpster is coming to town next week. Anna herself. For $600 for 1 hour, kinda not worth it, probably not going to meet her. I mean, I've met another MILF who I get BBFS and bbcia and get to use all her holes for the same price for one night. So this doesn't seem that good. Anybody got any other thoughts? Can't be that good.
    That ship has sailed. I found the way she runs her business to be somewhat off-putting. She hit me up out of the blue while I was out of town and tried scheduling me for the hour just prior to her hotel check-out. Haven't heard from her since and I don't think I really missed anything. Meanwhile, I split up Anna's $600 fee and saw two other ladies who enthusiastically appreciated my patronage.

  10. #23696

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Anna would send me an email when she would be in town, but doesn't anymore since I've passed the last couple of times. $600/ hr aint worth it anymore. When she used to charge $300 for more than an hour, it was worth it. She went up to $400, I still did it. Then last time she asked for $500. After that, I was done. After having merciless fucked her asshole, and ejaculated inside all of her orifices multiple times, I'm done with her.

    Don't get me wrong, she is still a lot of fun, but tends to watch the clock and set a timer, which doesn't sit quite well with me for $600.

    Just my opinion. To each their own.
    After a dozen visits with her I just turned her down. Not worth it anymore.

  11. #23695

    I passed the last couple of times she was in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite cumdumpster is coming to town next week. Anna herself. For $600 for 1 hour, kinda not worth it, probably not going to meet her. I mean, I've met another MILF who I get BBFS and bbcia and get to use all her holes for the same price for one night. So this doesn't seem that good. Anybody got any other thoughts? Can't be that good.
    Anna would send me an email when she would be in town, but doesn't anymore since I've passed the last couple of times. $600/ hr aint worth it anymore. When she used to charge $300 for more than an hour, it was worth it. She went up to $400, I still did it. Then last time she asked for $500. After that, I was done. After having merciless fucked her asshole, and ejaculated inside all of her orifices multiple times, I'm done with her.

    Don't get me wrong, she is still a lot of fun, but tends to watch the clock and set a timer, which doesn't sit quite well with me for $600.

    Just my opinion. To each their own.

  12. #23694

    Mylee

    Yep that's her. Thought she was well known enough from a couple do the boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps this is who he's talking about: https://ladys.one/usa-seattle/mylee-i648127

  13. #23693

    InsatiableAnna

    Everyone's favorite cumdumpster is coming to town next week. Anna herself. For $600 for 1 hour, kinda not worth it, probably not going to meet her. I mean, I've met another MILF who I get BBFS and bbcia and get to use all her holes for the same price for one night. So this doesn't seem that good. Anybody got any other thoughts? Can't be that good.

  14. #23692

    Dolce Melina duo

    Curious if anyone's forked out the $$ for the Melina & Dolcesempre duo? Especially since both prefer "longer" sessions.

    Also wondering if Bella looks better now? Last time I saw her (almost 6 months) she didn't quite look like her pics if ya catch my drift.

  15. #23691

    Only MyLee I could find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    So you have a link?
    Perhaps this is who he's talking about: https://ladys.one/usa-seattle/mylee-i648127

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape