Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 3245
-
04-12-24 15:03 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 5229Gilf
If you search on "pse", you'll see this one from last summer. Nothing since then.
Originally Posted by FreakyDeaky46
[View Original Post]
BMD.
Originally Posted by CorvetteC
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 13:51 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 64Gilf?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2-0.0.1.1-1663
-
04-04-24 15:53 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 1251Forgot some
There's also Pretty pussy cat (fairly recent menu addition): https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/698203086903.
New gal in the area with no name or reviews that I know of: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/305272896901.
I've seen Lisa (pretty pussy cat) but that wasn't on her menu then, and I've seen no reviews of other gal. If they return, there's Jasmine, Emma & April too. I miss Esme who loved Greek. And also Fox Lox (Lisa) who moved from Groton awhile ago. There's been some good ones. We could start a thread! Some guys have asked me about other areas, but I don't know enough.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 07:15 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 464Nile
Can you give dome details about her? Physical description? BBFS?
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 01:00 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 93Proceed with caution
I warned against this one a while back, because I know of her and knew her scumbag junky boyfriend at the time. They've since split, she had a kid (with a different loser,) now back to the streets it appears. I don't believe that junky boyfriend dude is in the picture anymore, but I would still approach with caution. If anybody is brave enough to go for it, let us know how it turns out.
Oh and I'm referring to the younger one on the left in the pictures identifying as kj.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...y/837301983184
-
04-02-24 14:32 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 1251Local Greek providers
Hillary used to, but don't know if she does currently.
This gal in Old Saybrook: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...a/002113922420.
Jo (though not shown in this particular ad): https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...d/002396903521.
Star who I personally don't recommend due only to thievery.
Ocean Eyes (Izzey). Not stated in menu, but shown in 2nd to last pic and I asked via text: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/707718913370.
Nile who is always coherent and reliable: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/932381771917.
And there's a PR gal in Norwich whose ad I can't find right now.
My only personal endorsement here goes to Nile. I want to try Izzey, but the I haven't found the time yet. Enjoy, and please be nice.
-
04-02-24 13:41 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks
Thanks for the update. Was hoping you said Greek was in the menu. Want a nice Greek menu near here.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 16:14 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 215Bbcip is the most appealing to me, should have been more specific. I have daty a few times and she liked it, or put on a good act at least.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:26 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 131Biggest menu??
Her menu seems pretty standard. Is there other things I am missing? I have seen her many times but always standard.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 21:07 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 221I first met her when she lived in a basement apartment in Warwick back in 2018-19 I met her really early morning (3 am or so) she was nice and gave a decent bbj cfs for 180, I enjoyed our time. The next time I saw her was probably a year later, maybe more, she was at a hotel right off the highway in providence, completely different experience, complained she had back problems and she was very standoffish, the vibe was different so I didn't finish, haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 16:28 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 215Hillary is my all-time favorite provider. She is always reliable, her communications are always on point, she has the biggest menu available, and her prices are reasonable. Very glad that she is back.
Originally Posted by ConnManCt29
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 10:17 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 54Hillary / Irish Queen back
I've never personally seen her but figured some may be interested. New ad w / new pics:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...n/646850155366
-
03-23-24 15:42 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 211Amanda Love
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/923122515301
I can't find any info on her here (a Hartford comment from a while ago), or on any other site. Menu? Actual looks? Handlers? Prices? Safe? Legit? Thanks.
-
03-23-24 13:36 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 157Lexi
Not a good experience for me with lexi, in the end it was a very expensive BJ when it was suppose to be FS. 2 out of 10.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 12:44 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 135Big Titty Lexi
So I'm interested in Lexi. The reviews I have seen so far are pretty mixed. Anyone have any more recent input?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...6/884390800351
Thank you.










Reply With Quote





