Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused. Your comments makes it sound like you've had 2 sessions with Amy but the only other reports I see from you at Luxe were with Vicky and Mary.
    I was also confuses, until I learned we cannot search for 3-letter names. Check report # 3211.

  2. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    How is the talent?
    Both ladies give great massages. Both a 35-40 and are alright to look at. But once they get to know you the menu opens up.

  3. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    Happiness can be found there. Kind of a UTR site.
    How is the talent?

  4. #3235

    Dazed & Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by OutbackPT  [View Original Post]
    What a huge bummer. First visit (see my report) was a top 10 visit. 2nd visit was her spending half the time either spraying my hands with alcohol, pushing on my tailbone thru a towel, or leaving the room. Biggest bummer was she was asking about how much I was going to tip the entire flip. She also wanted $150 for nude HJ or BJ. 5 minutes of bad English whispered "how much tips" was a huge boner killer. She eventually covered back up, left again, and when she came back she kept asking for tips!

    Left after the 45 m hour, left 60. She complained it wasn't more, and asked why. Told her she needs to actually massage, stay in the room, and not look out the window every 5 minutes at the end. Was a huge turn off, and ruined the nostalgia of the first visit. Luxe is out for now.
    I'm a little confused. Your comments makes it sound like you've had 2 sessions with Amy but the only other reports I see from you at Luxe were with Vicky and Mary. You're report for Vicky concluded "would not repeat" so that obviously wasn't top 10 as you say your first visit was. Your report on Mary seems like you enjoyed more but still not top 10 I'd say. Have you seen Amy twice and the first time was great? I've seen her 3 times now and it just gets better!!

  5. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Srd8044  [View Original Post]
    Looking for anything on Golden spa in Tewks. See nothing on here of other sites. Any recs?
    Happiness can be found there. Kind of a UTR site.

  6. #3233

    Golden spa

    Looking for anything on Golden spa in Tewks. See nothing on here of other sites. Any recs?

  7. #3232

    Probably a standard rotaton

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what's going on with this place. I texted them last night asking for Mia. I got a reply that Mia wasn't there, but Lily and Jenny were. I assume Lily is the attractive but "didn't dazzle with performance, but took direction well" girl. I'm not sure who Jenny is, but I saw a Jennifer during a previous session with Mia, and I wasn't thrilled with her looks.

    I decided to bow out.
    Likely a standard staff rotation that wasn't super smooth.

    I got a brief glimpse of Jenny (so Mia must have switched out in the few days between being told it was Mia and Lily and actually making the appointment), and I would say it's unlikely it's the same Jennifer. As I recall that previous Jennifer was heavily tattooed with a pig face and the girl I saw looked more like Amy from what I could see.

    However, if you're interested in looks. You really should consider Lily. She's probably the prettiest AMP girl I've seen in my very limited experience.

  8. #3231

    Amy at Luxe 2nd visit. Disappointment

    What a huge bummer. First visit (see my report) was a top 10 visit. 2nd visit was her spending half the time either spraying my hands with alcohol, pushing on my tailbone thru a towel, or leaving the room. Biggest bummer was she was asking about how much I was going to tip the entire flip. She also wanted $150 for nude HJ or BJ. 5 minutes of bad English whispered "how much tips" was a huge boner killer. She eventually covered back up, left again, and when she came back she kept asking for tips!

    Left after the 45 m hour, left 60. She complained it wasn't more, and asked why. Told her she needs to actually massage, stay in the room, and not look out the window every 5 minutes at the end. Was a huge turn off, and ruined the nostalgia of the first visit. Luxe is out for now.

  9. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by BgDdy556  [View Original Post]
    After getting a solid week at the gym last week, I was in need of a massage. I was told Amy left and that it's just Lily and Mia currently, so I decided I'd see Lily.
    I'm not sure what's going on with this place. I texted them last night asking for Mia. I got a reply that Mia wasn't there, but Lily and Jenny were. I assume Lily is the attractive but "didn't dazzle with performance, but took direction well" girl. I'm not sure who Jenny is, but I saw a Jennifer during a previous session with Mia, and I wasn't thrilled with her looks.

    I decided to bow out.

  10. #3229

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lily the other day. She's a small girl and looks around 30, although she's probably 40. Decent massage for 15 minutes then decent tease. Gave her the tip and no haggling, thank you! The usual disappearing act for a couple of minutes. After return strips down and looks good, small Bs, flat stomach and ass. Didn't dazzle with performance, but took direction well. Might repeat, but variety is the spice of life.

    Anybody have any info on the Latina's in Tewksbury?

    Y.
    After getting a solid week at the gym last week, I was in need of a massage. I was told Amy left and that it's just Lily and Mia currently, so I decided I'd see Lily.

    She was a bit taller and quite a bit prettier than I'd expected.

    I can definitely confirm the "Didn't dazzle with performance, but took direction well. ". And while I wouldn't call things "rushed" or accuse Lily of lacking stamina, there was an air of that. Note that this may be due to the fact that it was a busy night. There appeared to be 2 other gentlemen in the building as I left which means one of them was likely queued up behind me.

    Overall, I'd consider myself a satisfied customer. Though I am missing Amy already. LOL.

  11. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyMorning  [View Original Post]
    What does she require to pass the screening? Don't think it's a spot mouth to mouth. Any hint to find / access to the suite?
    Not sure there any screening, just that they likely have enough regulars they only post ads a few times a month. Also sometimes when a new girl starts. Mostly on CL, ads typically mention massage, waxing and body shaping in a spa setting. Last ad I recall seeing was early Feb the had ads for Valentine's massage specials. CL ads only last 30 days so none up now. Ad will say Lowell or near Lowell. One girl occasionally also posts on STG, says massage in a spa, haven't seen her but pretty sure she's just an escort using the setting as cover.

  12. #3227

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start a battle here but not sure what you didn't understand about reply to your request for the location. Here's a better explanation though. This is a pretty UTR location. It's an office suite setting with no exterior signage, no lit ot flashing OPEN sign, no unshaded windows you can see in from outside, definitely not someplace you can just do a walk-in. The door to the business in an entry shared with other businesses is always locked if you knock and they aren't expecting you, no one will likely answer as anyone there will be in a session. If you show up like that, you are more likely to mess things up for everyone than gather any useful info.
    What does she require to pass the screening? Don't think it's a spot mouth to mouth. Any hint to find / access to the suite?

  13. #3226
    Not trying to start a battle here but not sure what you didn't understand about reply to your request for the location. Here's a better explanation though. This is a pretty UTR location. It's an office suite setting with no exterior signage, no lit ot flashing OPEN sign, no unshaded windows you can see in from outside, definitely not someplace you can just do a walk-in. The door to the business in an entry shared with other businesses is always locked if you knock and they aren't expecting you, no one will likely answer as anyone there will be in a session. If you show up like that, you are more likely to mess things up for everyone than gather any useful info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    +1 on this I asked for the address the other day so I could perform some Intel but all I got was you can't just stop in watch craigslist. I mean just Pm me the address and I can stop in and see if the place is abandoned or not. I would love to find some Latinas.

  14. #3225

    Lotus tewksbury

    Appears to be one woman shop. The one woman is fugly. I looked and left.

  15. #3224
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on the Latina's in Tewksbury?

    Y.
    +1 on this I asked for the address the other day so I could perform some Intel but all I got was you can't just stop in watch craigslist. I mean just Pm me the address and I can stop in and see if the place is abandoned or not. I would love to find some Latinas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape