Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10987
-
03-25-24 21:07 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 1188Pretty sure this is part of the Ai crew writing reviews for this happy. Several first time posters all commenting on only her.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 20:56 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 1273That's great!
Originally Posted by MyTimeIsNow
[View Original Post]
Would help if you named the girl and provided a link to her ad. Also a report as to where you met the girl, the atmosphere and ambience, her looks and performance.
You might also want to do a LASR report.
L = looks on a scale of 1 to 10.
A = attitude on a scale of 1 to 10.
S = service on a scale from 1 to 10 (I usually grade full service, everything covered no kissing as a 6 to 7, GFE with includes BBBJ, DFK, CFS as an 8, anything beyond GFE like anal or BBFS are extra points for 9 or 10).
R = Repeat?
-
03-25-24 20:49 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 1273Ditto with GoFasBits.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she's on TER as well. While TER isn't as popular in Hawaii, the reviews carry a lot of weight on the mainland and especially with guys who see the more expensive, higher end girls like her. It's free to post a review and assuming she takes this seriously as a means to make money, a bad TER review will get her attention.
I try to empathize on the side of the girl as much as I can. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe she's stressing out over bills. But if it's something as blatant as asking for a deposit, not showing up and not returning the deposit, that is something everyone needs to be warned about especially at those rates.
-
03-25-24 19:18 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 1301Deposit
If she cancelled on you after you a gave a deposit she should've refunded you your deposit. I believe her website states that. I would suggest writing a negative review, although at this point it might be too late (seen a post that she's leaving the country in a few months 😞. That sucks she didn't live up to her own standards for your experience.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few years ago when she was fairly new. Her rates were much more reasonable then compared to what she's asking for now. Plus her pictures are all 100% accurate. Her GFE was on point as well. GL on your next endeavor.
-
03-25-24 13:08 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 40So lucky!
Tried two times to set up with her, but everytime she comes here, she gets to partying and decides she doesn't want to work. Either that or I'm not giving her enough $$$ to make it worth her time. Either way, seems like it's my loss. Such a bummer 'cause I gave her a deposit and everything. And they wonder why we don't like giving deposits. SMDH.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 22:24 #9932Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 19Happy
The first article contributed, I found a girl. Happy, great service. She's really sweet and fun. Absolutely worth the experience with her, service is A+. As long as you are respectful she will show you the time of your life. I think I have found my ATF. I saw her a few times before I posted, she's been consistent. I hope it stays that way.
-
03-24-24 22:03 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Good Menu with Bella to Enjoy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Bella.bandz
Men I just had a hot time with Bella at her place, she got EVER LAST DROP OUT OF ME.
Look over her page and decide which options you like. I took advantage of all of them. 😀
She has a girlfriend as well, if you want DOUBLES.
My video iPhone, recording priceless
Have fun.
-
03-24-24 17:26 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 10212 hot and young Ukrainian girls
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/LeaFox007
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katia600
As you might know my weakness for European girls got my fix 2 times last night and 1 more this morning.
Only one at a time.
They match their photos. Super cool and super chill. I think they're in town for a few more days. Try to catch one or both of them while you can.
Have fun man.
-
03-23-24 20:19 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 282She must be busy cuddling.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 20:18 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 282Bare what? Hairless? Bb? Dm bro.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 18:54 #9927Senior Member

Posts: 152Must be flooded with messages, she isn't responding.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 01:58 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 669Cuddlecomfort Quietjen
Quietjen is back in action for some action at tbe cuddlecomfort website. She 100% bare.
-
03-22-24 18:07 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 44Agree
I agree with she is hard to get in contact with but for some reason this time she is contacting me with different times. Seems off to me specially since she was not responding to me the last two times she was here. I am going to pass.
Originally Posted by RoadRally2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 17:13 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 407This girl is hard to get in contact with doesn't answer or respond, but maybe better luck this time for st paddy.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:38 #9923Regular Member

Posts: 22J-Spa
Saw Hibiki cute young J-Girl. 420 CFS / 720 BBFS. Started with shower BBBJ. Multiple positions in bed, ended with CIP creampie. Still 20 minutes left, mutual touching and kissing got JR going again, CG and DOGGY, CIM for the finale. Will do the same when I go see Riri later.










Reply With Quote






