Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10979
-
03-23-24 20:19 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 282She must be busy cuddling.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 20:18 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 282Bare what? Hairless? Bb? Dm bro.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 18:54 #9927Senior Member

Posts: 152Must be flooded with messages, she isn't responding.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 01:58 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 669Cuddlecomfort Quietjen
Quietjen is back in action for some action at tbe cuddlecomfort website. She 100% bare.
-
03-22-24 18:07 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 44Agree
I agree with she is hard to get in contact with but for some reason this time she is contacting me with different times. Seems off to me specially since she was not responding to me the last two times she was here. I am going to pass.
Originally Posted by RoadRally2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 17:13 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 407This girl is hard to get in contact with doesn't answer or respond, but maybe better luck this time for st paddy.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:38 #9923Regular Member

Posts: 22J-Spa
Saw Hibiki cute young J-Girl. 420 CFS / 720 BBFS. Started with shower BBBJ. Multiple positions in bed, ended with CIP creampie. Still 20 minutes left, mutual touching and kissing got JR going again, CG and DOGGY, CIM for the finale. Will do the same when I go see Riri later.
-
03-22-24 09:59 #9922Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Linda
Linda returned to Makiki area, Happy dreams mongers!
Originally Posted by BradBooks
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 21:36 #9921Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Chinese
Originally Posted by BradBooks
[View Original Post]
She must be 40-45 by now. She went through so many plastic surgeries that her face looks cartoonish. Tits and ass are surprisingly good for her age. Relatively tight box and good service.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:58 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 133I really wanted to see this one, but she wouldn't meet unless I agreed to double up with her friend who I wasn't interested in. Not sure if that's her MO, but she was pretty firm about that with me so I didn't partake. Just something for others to keep in mind.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:04 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super Cool & Hot LIA
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lia888
I met her In Honolulu and on Maui, In Honolulu, I first met her before Private Delights was even a thing.
She's a total blast if you know what I mean, and her accent and slim body rocks.
SHE is so cool that she put me on her calling list with her other European HOT girlfriends who hit me up about ever other month to let me know they are coming to town or if I will be in Vegas or California to party, which saves me time with getting verified.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
03-18-24 12:09 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 284Meilani baby
Our favorite Sweet Okole local girl, Meilani baby will be back this week after St Paddy's day. Already got my Beef Corned. LOL! Love that ASS!
The Mac Rib is back! LOL!
-
03-17-24 17:40 #9917Regular Member

Posts: 12Polish Girl Natalia
L: 9. 5.
Originally Posted by Rainbow2
[View Original Post]
S: 10.
A: 10.
Natalia was a very generous provider Her service is exceptional we finished early and we talked and massaged after until time.
The pictures of her are very accurate. Her accent is so wonderful reminds me of the time I spent with Polish soldiers and just like all Polish women I have been with she ranks among the top 10 even though I had to donate to be with her. Absolutely enjoyed my time with her, she leaves tomorrow afternoon so book her while you still can 10/10 would repeat.
-
03-17-24 16:46 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Tall Vegas Girl here on Island
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-rose
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/chloerosexo
I had a morning visit with her, she looks just like her photos.
Nice chests and other assets, everything played safe.
Her rear view is golden. Have fun while you can, on her few days here.
I definitely be seeing her again in Vegas.
Later Men.
-
03-17-24 15:02 #9915Regular Member

Posts: 12Polish girl Natalie
Based on this review I have booked will provide review after.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





