Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 32176
-
03-23-24 10:32 #26851Senior Member

Posts: 506I cleaned my inbox
But the girl is Natalie from best in Chantilly. Young and hot, but probably not worth it thinking back, she's likely gone, but may return. Horrible rules No way her boob job is recent, she's beautiful and good pussy, but I prefer someone more GFE. Be happy you didn't waste your money.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 22:36 #26850Senior Member

Posts: 1991The residents won't intervene
There is no public pro-hobby constituency in Virginia. Even people who privately believe prostitution should be legalized, or decriminalized, will keep their opinions to themselves. Even in Nevada, the hobby is illegal except for a few select locations that are well away from the population centers. And VA is in no way comparable to NV.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
If people are dissatisfied with the level of policing they're receiving, they usually just complain without offering any constructive suggestions. And they're more likely to elect "law and order" candidates than they are those of a more Libertarian persuasion. Also, for anyone who thinks the issue of prostitution is akin to decriminalizing marijuana, I would argue that there was a large pro-marijuana lobby simmering just beneath the surface. I don't see anything equivalent when it comes to prostitution.
It's also unfortunate that, in the jurisdictions where prostitution laws aren't really enforced (parts of CA), streetwalkers and johns have overwhelmed some neighborhoods. And that's what people will point to should anyone raise the issue. They'll never focus on success stories, such as countries in Europe that manage just fine. They'll only focus on failures.
-
03-22-24 16:10 #26849Senior Member

Posts: 458Outcall Near DC Airport
This one is in Old Town about 10 minutes walk from the King St. Metro. Not a lot of service but the price was low.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...724020955.html
This one does outcall but I have no more info.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...728992920.html
-
03-22-24 14:33 #26848Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for your detailed review. How big were her jugs? Dd or bigger? Natural?
Originally Posted by EastCoaster111
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:14 #26847Senior Member

Posts: 115Golden Wellness in Alexandria
First time here. Got to chose from 3 girls who wasn't busy. Not sure if they had others there working, didn't ask, but out of the 3, from Maya, mimi and Ruby, Maya was more of my style. The other 2 was nice looking and pretty but I liked the way Maya gave me the most eye contact the most. After getting undressed, Maya took me to the table shower, where she cleaned me up very nicely. Not much teasing, very little, maybe because it was my first time here. Once back in the room, she gave a really good massage which was surprising but I wasn't here for that, but it hinder the experience. Once I flip and told her what I wanted, I gave the tip without any resistance from her, Maya went out and came back 2 minutes later, started to undress and started to rub her nice huge knockers on my chest while playing with my nuts, and then brought her boobs to my face and let me suck on those nice hard nips. I got to play with her kitty and she was wet already and she was pretty tight. Then she went to a CBJ after I was getting hard and then she went into cg and she was moaning and enjoying herself. After few positions, I went to Mish and she was giving me plenty of eye contact and I could see she was enjoying it, or great acting, either way, I didn't mind because it felt nice. After I finished. She cleaned me up and offered more massage until the hour was up, but decided to just lay together and chat while playing with her boobs. Definitely a great experience and I wouldn't mind trying out the others next time.
-
03-22-24 10:25 #26846Senior Member

Posts: 1299It's an election year in Herndon
I checked the Town of Herndon's website. The next town council election is November 5, 2024. Hopefully the town's residents will elect new council members who will tell the police to concentrate on real crime rather than going after consenting adults just because an exchange of money is involved.
Originally Posted by BobbyD53
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 08:22 #26845Senior Member

Posts: 173Help
If someone got these nuggets from Jim, can someone care to PM me please?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 18:03 #26844Regular Member

Posts: 1Same experience
Had the same experience with her, told me the same thing that she recently had her boobs done. Wouldn't do bare, thankfully I only did 30 minutes. 60 house 140 tip, CBJ and finished with hand but stopped when I popped I was pretty pissed.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
She won't last long if that's how she continues to perform. Would rather just go on Eros at that point.
-
03-21-24 17:56 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 257Election Year Busts
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/3-adults...legal-activity
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
There's an old saying that during election years, Uncle is visiting more. This still seems to be true.
-
03-21-24 08:18 #26842Senior Member

Posts: 402Airport outcalls
Will be in DC area airports for biz and looking for some outcall services.
Anyone has any suggestions? By her or PM.
All ones I contacted wants $7 or $8 for it and don't want to spend that much.
-
03-21-24 08:07 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 912She went back to Asia.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 07:48 #26840Senior Member

Posts: 206Agree
I second this. Please pm this info.
Originally Posted by SoccerLong89
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 06:09 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 131Summary
Block and delete, the end.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 00:25 #26838Banned Member

Posts: 229Yes. Use a burner phone
Yes. Everyone should probably use a burner phone. Mine is a Tracfone from Walmart bought with cash and refilled with cards bought with Cash. There is no roadmap or link back to me.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
I once got the same type of message from an escort and realized it was a scam and they had no info on me, at all. I also blocked the number.
Never heard from them again.
Play safe with a burner phone.
DC002.
-
03-20-24 20:21 #26837Senior Member

Posts: 79Where is this dd cup jennifer / crystal located?
All I know is she is in woodbridge. She stopped working at one therapy recently.
But where is she located?
Anyone have info on how she is?
https://nova-femaleescorts.bedpage.c.../23174631.html










Reply With Quote






