Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 60910
-
03-21-24 23:13 #56410Senior Member

Posts: 580No way I'm going to Roswell for a massage. I went to Star and Woori last year before the hammer came down. Even then I got a bad vibe from the area. I used to live in East Cobb and Roswell police were always bad back then. Just not a good place to do anything fun.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 20:32 #56409Senior Member

Posts: 121V Massage on 92 in Acworth Closed
Today was locked up tight. Signs on door and windows said closed by Cherokee County Fire Marshal. No idea if and when they will reopen.
-
03-21-24 20:07 #56408Regular Member

Posts: 25MassageL and MassageS
Here is my observation about Massage Spring and Massage Legend. Both have good line up. Massage is more than average at both places. After part is also similar. L1 with. 6 $ tip. OTC top, no UTC down. Nothing extra ordinary I found there as I visited both places. Everything is standard.
-
03-21-24 00:07 #56407Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the info. Wish I known this a few weeks ago. I'd went and seen her rather than Dee or Zoey at PZ.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 23:27 #56406Senior Member

Posts: 94Roswell
It says Katy massage was closed on the below-cited new report. However I drove past it today and it was open.
-
03-20-24 20:24 #56405Regular Member

Posts: 18Roswell
The closures in Roswell were based on license. So some legit places were closed as well.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 18:31 #56404Senior Member

Posts: 124We didn't discuss tip or negotiate but I paid $. 5 OTD.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 15:15 #56403Senior Member

Posts: 281Roswell MP Closures
Two of the organizations on the recent list of closures. Are not really MPs.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
So, Amethyst Enterprises is Sandy / Regenerative, I think. She was recently discussed on this forum. I hate it because I don't know if she can afford being closed down for long.
Somebody correct me if I am wrong but I am of the opinion that Spa Amore, also on the list, is a very legit candles and water feature kind of place. If extras were ever offered there, I wish I had known about it!
The pendulum has swung pretty hard in the wrong direction in Roswell.
-
03-20-24 11:05 #56402Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks for the links.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I knew the photos were fake. Typical.
I have done a little more digging and found that apparently GG Spa is closed, but Paradise Spa is open in the same location. Not sure how extensive the menu is for Paradise though.
Not sure I'll bother visiting. Unless I hear something that I can't pass up.
-
03-20-24 07:42 #56401Senior Member

Posts: 60Papers please
All were closed due to licensing compliance issues.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:11 #56400Senior Member

Posts: 4061What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:02 #56399Senior Member

Posts: 580Tina gave a painful massage but decent ending. Good spot but they seem to upsell pretty hard. I'll have to try Tiffany.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 22:59 #56398Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Katrina is who you want there. Nico is pretty good. Nana shorted me last time. It's a great spot but I need to give it a rest. I can attest that Selena is very beautiful.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:28 #56397Senior Member

Posts: 124A1 massage
This is per Sman10's post, so thanks for the info!
A few days ago I went and saw Anna. She was friendly from the get go and it surprised me that she had no trepidation or hesitation considering it was our first time together. She's very flirty and knows why you're there so that made me feel comfortable with exploring.
Massage was not the greatest but not bad. Her tempo is fast and not very relaxing. I like a good massage and slow tease and buildup before the flip. This wasn't that. However she more than made up for it with the tease as it was fast and aggressive. She teases the back door nice and reaches under. Really worked me up. Ended up turning over earlier than I usually do and it was on. She gets on the table with you if you want, really not a lot of pushback but I didn't ask for too much either so not saying she does everything. UTC top and bottom available. I will say she had nice tits but they definitely weren't D's, more like good sized B's. Still nice to play with while she worked on me. Decent technique nothing remarkable but her enthusiasm made up for it.
After HE she gave a nice foot massage until the end of time. Her English is better than most but not extensive. Overall personality is playful and friendly. Got the feeling she likes what she does which was refreshing.
I think more may be on the table next time if I ever go back. It did feel more like a KAMP sort of treatment, not that FS is available, but the overall vibe was we both know why you're here let's just get to it, which again may be your thing but I prefer a slower build up and more relaxing experience before the flip.
-KC.
-
03-19-24 18:16 #56396Senior Member

Posts: 41Nine more MPs in Roswell were shutdown
I guess coming close to election. Be safe!
https://www.11alive.com/article/news...c-576ad25ce733










Reply With Quote




