Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 60913
-
03-22-24 18:47 #56413Senior Member

Posts: 34Head2 Toe Roswell Rd
Has anybody tried this spot out? My office has happy hour a few times a week at Superica in Buckhead and I keep eyeing this spot in the corner called "Head2 Toe Spa" but it kind of gives off a legit vibe with non tinted windows. My curiosity got the best of me this afternoon so I stopped in "to get a card" and there was an older guy working the desk but several male customers in and out. Usually an indicator of fun. I can't find any previous reviews on here, I see Rubmaps has reviews but I'm not a member. So have any of you guys tried it out? Is happiness to be had? TIA.
-
03-22-24 10:46 #56412Senior Member

Posts: 58Shu Jia Acworth
I made a post about this place a while ago, but a lot has changed since then. With all of the closings going on it is only a matter of time before it hits this place. Wanted to give you boys a chance to experience this before it closes.
It took me a few visits to get the girls to open up. Definitely worth it. Annie is the cutest little Asian girl with a sexy body. Very sweet and cute laugh. Very open to almost all of the extras if you treat her well. One of the very few cute girls that will take her clothes off and sit on your face while she strokes you. I'm not sure if she just likes black guys or if it is the same for all her customers. I am also not sure why she does this as her job as she is so young and hot that she could get any guy. Her soft moan is hot and she is easy to please. She stops stroking me a few times during the session and her body shakes all over.
DM me for more details here and more details on the other girls.
Set an appointment with her soon before this place goes.
-
03-22-24 07:56 #56411Senior Member

Posts: 117I was in there last week getting a massage and the fire Marshall came in for an inspection. Freaked me out but I did overhear him say something about the extinguishers or system not to date. They were coming back within 10 days for re-inspection. They must have failed.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 23:13 #56410Senior Member

Posts: 580No way I'm going to Roswell for a massage. I went to Star and Woori last year before the hammer came down. Even then I got a bad vibe from the area. I used to live in East Cobb and Roswell police were always bad back then. Just not a good place to do anything fun.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 20:32 #56409Senior Member

Posts: 121V Massage on 92 in Acworth Closed
Today was locked up tight. Signs on door and windows said closed by Cherokee County Fire Marshal. No idea if and when they will reopen.
-
03-21-24 20:07 #56408Regular Member

Posts: 25MassageL and MassageS
Here is my observation about Massage Spring and Massage Legend. Both have good line up. Massage is more than average at both places. After part is also similar. L1 with. 6 $ tip. OTC top, no UTC down. Nothing extra ordinary I found there as I visited both places. Everything is standard.
-
03-21-24 00:07 #56407Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the info. Wish I known this a few weeks ago. I'd went and seen her rather than Dee or Zoey at PZ.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 23:27 #56406Senior Member

Posts: 94Roswell
It says Katy massage was closed on the below-cited new report. However I drove past it today and it was open.
-
03-20-24 20:24 #56405Regular Member

Posts: 18Roswell
The closures in Roswell were based on license. So some legit places were closed as well.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 18:31 #56404Senior Member

Posts: 124We didn't discuss tip or negotiate but I paid $. 5 OTD.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 15:15 #56403Senior Member

Posts: 281Roswell MP Closures
Two of the organizations on the recent list of closures. Are not really MPs.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
So, Amethyst Enterprises is Sandy / Regenerative, I think. She was recently discussed on this forum. I hate it because I don't know if she can afford being closed down for long.
Somebody correct me if I am wrong but I am of the opinion that Spa Amore, also on the list, is a very legit candles and water feature kind of place. If extras were ever offered there, I wish I had known about it!
The pendulum has swung pretty hard in the wrong direction in Roswell.
-
03-20-24 11:05 #56402Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks for the links.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I knew the photos were fake. Typical.
I have done a little more digging and found that apparently GG Spa is closed, but Paradise Spa is open in the same location. Not sure how extensive the menu is for Paradise though.
Not sure I'll bother visiting. Unless I hear something that I can't pass up.
-
03-20-24 07:42 #56401Senior Member

Posts: 60Papers please
All were closed due to licensing compliance issues.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:11 #56400Senior Member

Posts: 4061What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:02 #56399Senior Member

Posts: 580Tina gave a painful massage but decent ending. Good spot but they seem to upsell pretty hard. I'll have to try Tiffany.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





