Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 9222
-
03-21-24 21:18 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 474I know her
I first met her when she was a sugar baby and sold advertising. She credits me for suggesting entering pay for play but I credit her talent. She has had a mini mental breakdown and had a piece of crap guy or two stalk her. I've seen her several times over the past 2 years and can vouch she is real and not a dead fish. She is college educated and made some bad choices. She gets a little flakey, sometimes over schedules, and gets overwhelmed at times. She was 300, then 400, now 300. IMHO she's a bargain in todays market. I'd sugar her if I had room in the rotation. I'm no white knight, just offering my experience. Stay safe guys and treat them well.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 21:06 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 827Sophia Rose
Trust me, she is real. I saw her twice about 2 years ago. I think she was charging 400 for an hour then I see she's down to 300 now for some reason. I also saw that she had an ad up on skip the games in Columbus. I don't know what's going on with her. Business must be tough I know she went through some personal issues a while back. Not sure. But she is the girl in the pics. She is very pretty very classy well put together in shape and her list of no's may sound like a lot but basically she's good for anything but anal and bareback full service.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 19:28 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sophia Rose
On the plus side, she offers a free OF so you know *what* you are getting. On the other hand she has a 20+ lists of "No's" without ever listing any Yes's. That would force some people into asking awkward questions that should usually be avoided with a pro.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
03-21-24 17:52 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 537Verification Process?
Perhaps it's her ridiculous verification requirements on Tryst: P411 with 2 Girls, Gov't ID with Selfie and LinkedIn, etc. On other threads we've seen discussions about PII (BAM, of all people, is the master of finding PII) and the implications so I'd rather bang Mary Jane Rottoncrotch than give my fuckin' ID / LinkedIn to a SW with a cell phone and filters.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
Other than that yeah, I'd see her, she's cute.
-
03-21-24 12:04 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sophia Rose
She has also popped up on WYP:
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9GLb5vyV3b61r;
I suspect we will find her on SB eventually. Business must be slow - which is surprising given her rate and nice appearance relative to the other providers around here.
BAM.
-
03-20-24 21:41 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 186Sophia Rose
Sophia Rose on Seeking also has a tryst ad.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-de7ba7749f3b
https://tryst.link/escort/sophia-rose7625
-
03-19-24 15:05 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 90Lovelady
Has anyone partaken? Dm me if you prefer. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-f5f6bc5872fd
-
03-14-24 10:46 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 68Seeking
I think it's just easier to create a new profile if they request you to verify. Is it really worth it anymore anyway? They all want $500 or more.
-
03-13-24 13:19 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 1897Seekng Profile
I have been using an unpaid profile to view profiles on Seeking. I've had that profile for nearly ten years. Today, they suspended me asking for verification. Since I am unwilling to share that kind of data, I will need another means for looking at profiles. Before going through all the work to crate a new one, I thought I would ask if anyone has an unpaid and unused profile I could borrow to access the site. Any help would be welcome. PM only please.
BAM.
-
03-11-24 11:55 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 85Backup
Hey fellas,
I had my sugar baby back out on me for tomorrow morning.
Any help on a SB or a UTR that can meet for some fun tomorrow would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Big Mike.
-
03-10-24 07:45 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 384JustCallMeJ
Maybe this one is more your speed.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c8bbf13d8a4e
Hahahahahahahaha.
-
03-09-24 19:42 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 623Blonde Barbie
I think $300 would be a stretch. Her pics are three years old, and she has extra weight on her in those. You can bet dollars to donuts that she hasn't gotten any thinner since then, or she'd have posted the thinner pics.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
Her figure wouldn't be bad for a middle-age woman who'd had three kids. But she's fat for 24.
I'm in my 50's and I manage to stay in shape. If a 20-something woman can't be bothered to hit the gym and watch her diet, I am *not* interested in giving her money.
-
03-09-24 17:37 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 384BlondeBarbie
She quoted me $400 and she can host. She seems like a cool enough girl. I'd be in at $300, but not $400.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 16:43 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 85What did she quote you?
Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 16:17 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 107Chatted with her was down to meet just couldn't agree on a fee, she wanted too much imo.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





