Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8125
-
03-22-24 01:21 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 1295BBFS you can get at any K-agency with almost any girl (very few are CFS only; most offer BBFS). You won't find a table shower at any K-agency. I don't think there are any duos currently in Vegas. Duos are much easier to find in LA or maybe Orange County.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 21:35 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 38Considering BBFS CIP
First ever trip to Vegas. I've seen a few escorts locally over the years, but never anything bare.
With the opportunity now for BBFS CIP on the menu in Vegas, I have so many questions, but I'll keep it simple.
How safe do you think it is, overall?
Thanks.
-
03-21-24 20:24 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 127FYI, Jay is currently down in San Diego as Summer.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 19:35 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 434All the KAgencies offer duo and BBFS, but not going to be a 'table shower'. Standing shower is still fun. Not sure who does Nuru right now, I think that's going to be as close to a TS as it gets. Most apartments and hotel rooms are not going to have a TS. TS is usually in an AMP and most will be CFS and duo if they're not busy. Sometimes duo in the TS, but usually I get 1 girl at the TS and the other joins back in the room.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 19:09 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 1295Looks like Little Tokyo is trying to raise the half hour special rate. Some girls are at 350, some are at 360 now.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 17:58 #4820Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276My Recommendation
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/
Yoyo, Sohee, Baby Amber.
3 young spinner girls and cute. The service was really good. No disappointments.
https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up
Ada is the only one worth seen.
-
03-21-24 07:57 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 499For a
Table shower you will probably have to visit an AMP like NN (refer to massage thread). Sometimes you can get a duo and BBFS at an AMP as well but it is YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 23:33 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 44Visiting from LA
What's up you filthy animals.
OG visiting from LA here.
Looking for a table shower, duo, maybe BBFS.
Does any booker in LV offer anything like this?
I've got references.
-
03-20-24 13:45 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 107Best feeling pussy I've ever plunged my rock hard cock into!
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:41 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 107Pepsi is The Goddess of Fuck!
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 09:17 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 499Another website
For Pepsi. I missed out on her latest Las Vegas visit since I was out of town. She apparently has two websites now. The original SodaShoppe (https://sodashoppe.nl/) site is still up. It has a local number 702 and two 213 numbers for contact. The new website is: http://www.pepsiandboba.com/ that just has the 213 numbers. Not sure who Boba is since there is no information on the site. It's a pretty simple website at this point.
-
03-19-24 18:22 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 88Wait, are you guys messing with me when it comes to Jay?
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
I legit can't tell.
-
03-19-24 12:25 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks. That's the kind of info I was looking for. Just have to find time in the schedule now.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 10:24 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 434Pick one and ask. Most respond by text pretty quick. Emails are mostly ignored. I wouldn't call the first time, they're going to have you text all the info anyway.
Originally Posted by BingBangBong
[View Original Post]
There are differences if you're from out of town or live here. Basically, I sent the DL and work I'd with important stuff blacked out with a selfie.
I don't do p411 and the Indy references. Not sure what anyone is going to say even though I am always on-time, always show, always tip, never rude. I sent a few references to another Indy then got ghosted, so not sure what's being said. I really didn't mind the Id's blacked-out selfie, it was quick, like a few hours. You have to think of the girls too, they're all alone in the apartments and tiny, if something does happen, they have your real info for LE, probably a pretty good deterrent against a-holes.
-
03-19-24 07:05 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 392Not duo
LOL no duo. Two nights in a row. https://www.vegasasian.club/model?li...aItem-lrlos1mg.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






