Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8105
-
03-21-24 17:58 #4820Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276My Recommendation
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/
Yoyo, Sohee, Baby Amber.
3 young spinner girls and cute. The service was really good. No disappointments.
https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up
Ada is the only one worth seen.
-
03-21-24 07:57 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 497For a
Table shower you will probably have to visit an AMP like NN (refer to massage thread). Sometimes you can get a duo and BBFS at an AMP as well but it is YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 23:33 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 44Visiting from LA
What's up you filthy animals.
OG visiting from LA here.
Looking for a table shower, duo, maybe BBFS.
Does any booker in LV offer anything like this?
I've got references.
-
03-20-24 13:45 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 107Best feeling pussy I've ever plunged my rock hard cock into!
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:41 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 107Pepsi is The Goddess of Fuck!
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 09:17 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 497Another website
For Pepsi. I missed out on her latest Las Vegas visit since I was out of town. She apparently has two websites now. The original SodaShoppe (https://sodashoppe.nl/) site is still up. It has a local number 702 and two 213 numbers for contact. The new website is: http://www.pepsiandboba.com/ that just has the 213 numbers. Not sure who Boba is since there is no information on the site. It's a pretty simple website at this point.
-
03-19-24 18:22 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 88Wait, are you guys messing with me when it comes to Jay?
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
I legit can't tell.
-
03-19-24 12:25 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks. That's the kind of info I was looking for. Just have to find time in the schedule now.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 10:24 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 432Pick one and ask. Most respond by text pretty quick. Emails are mostly ignored. I wouldn't call the first time, they're going to have you text all the info anyway.
Originally Posted by BingBangBong
[View Original Post]
There are differences if you're from out of town or live here. Basically, I sent the DL and work I'd with important stuff blacked out with a selfie.
I don't do p411 and the Indy references. Not sure what anyone is going to say even though I am always on-time, always show, always tip, never rude. I sent a few references to another Indy then got ghosted, so not sure what's being said. I really didn't mind the Id's blacked-out selfie, it was quick, like a few hours. You have to think of the girls too, they're all alone in the apartments and tiny, if something does happen, they have your real info for LE, probably a pretty good deterrent against a-holes.
-
03-19-24 07:05 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 392Not duo
LOL no duo. Two nights in a row. https://www.vegasasian.club/model?li...aItem-lrlos1mg.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 23:10 #4810Banned Member

Posts: 179To stay under the radar, they purposely use fake photos. (Not the ones from out of the country and is only here temporarily.) No risk of local's finding out. IE every real J-Girl I have had a session with used their real photos. Some covered their face, but it was no bait and switch. I can count on one hand a K-Girl that was actually her photo.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
The ones that actually live here or in So Cal and work, 90% of them will still be living close to the Asian community. So I highly doubt they would want to live in Hendertuckey. Green Valley maybe.
-
03-18-24 23:04 #4809Banned Member

Posts: 179I wouldn't say it was that. Talking with her she was told a different rate which is why she came to Vegas. Then when a customer complained about the rates the booker knuckled under and told her to lower her rates. So she was not really in a good mood the first day. By the time I saw her and she found out I was Japanese, maybe she had the it is what it is. The booker was not going to change the price on the website. I might even give her the rate she thought she was going to get when I go visit her again knowing her story now.
Originally Posted by VgsKnight
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 21:51 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 432Getting close? Walk in the door and git 'are done. I prefer not negotiating, kind of spoils the mood. I go in pay the house fee, lay the tip on the table before I lay down. The girl knows what to do. The most I get is asking "is that for me?
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
There is no 'location' for any of the 3 agencies. They are spread out in public apartment complexes. I went to one and ended up in the same apartment complex as another from a different agency. Seems like they prefer close to strip (where most outcall customers will be) and close to Chinatown for shopping and Korean markets where the girls are probably more comfortable.
Most seem to be Decatur, Flamingo, West Trop, but not too far west. Close to Chinatown Spring Mtn, etc. Depends on the agency and what apartments they can get. Not going to be all in one place, this shit is still illegal and trying not the freak the neighbors out.
-
03-18-24 21:43 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 213Hendertucky?
As a visiting Kentuckian, I found this hilarious. Carry on.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 20:30 #4806Banned Member

Posts: 44Cleo VAC
Saw that Cleo was back in town and gave her a shot. Made a note to myself to check the shitty attitude at the door this time after the disappointment with Sora.
Anyways, significantly better experience with Cleo from the moment I entered. Body is a little. Thicker, I guess than the typical Kgirl but not bad. She more than makes up for with her attitude and enthusiasm though. Tons of DT, tons of DFK. Only the 2nd girl I've seen that was into full on face fucking, got a couple gags out of her but she took it like a champ. Reminded me of that Serina girl that popped up a year ago or so. Wonder what happened to her, wouldn't mind her making a comeback.
All in all, a good time. I wish all providers had her enthusiasm.










Reply With Quote




