Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 746 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 11189
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8894
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you hooked up with a SB off seeking for the first time with no money involved?
    I have done that but they were usually just one time car dates. But I had one girl about 10 years ago that I saw at least 6 or 7 times sans sugar. She absolutely refused to take any money at all and said it would ruin it for her. Not even a meal which I offered every time we met. And the sex was pretty good, she went for a good hour to an hour and a half per session.

  2. #8893
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you hooked up with a SB off seeking for the first time with no money involved?
    Not the first, but a few over the years have been free after the first time.

  3. #8892
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1  [View Original Post]
    I decided to move on from SA-not enough bang for the subscription buck lately. Not like there weren't a few excellent conquests recently, but not worth what they are charging for the site or what the POTS are trying to get from daddies. If it gets better then maybe will jump back on at a later date.
    I don't blame you. It's dead on SA. I'm probably getting off of SA after my subscription expires near the end of the month. I'm tired of dealing with all the fake / scammer profiles on there.

  4. #8891
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.
    I decided to move on from SA-not enough bang for the subscription buck lately. Not like there weren't a few excellent conquests recently, but not worth what they are charging for the site or what the POTS are trying to get from daddies. If it gets better then maybe will jump back on at a later date.

  5. #8890
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    This sounds right to me. The real hotties are just milking the simps on OF (I have never used it but have heard about it), and a few toss out a ridiculous ask on SA to see if any other simp bites. Fucking simps are the enemy, for sure.
    So, there was a self-admitted certified one on here just a while back. Was paying exorbitant sugar to SBs. Did you guys take him to task?

    We do know from HG that some girls are lucky enough to get hooked up w / someone like that, his former SB has such a setup. I still do not believe that situation is common enough. You guys who are poor and can't pay that are just whiners. I don't have unlimited funds, but read my two recent posts here. I got some top-notch SBs, and it wasnt cheap, but it wasn't insane. And neither of those dates were w / someone who would be on OF.

  6. #8889
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, much more than doubled. Girls that were comfortably under 400 are 1 k or more.

    Girls that were 500 are asking 1. 5 k or more.

    The false info spread by these SB coaches is deafening.

    Onlyfans only makes it worse. I'm guessing that many of the supply of 8+ went the Onlyfans route.

    As long as guys will pay for Onlyfans, why would they come back? Make multiples of what they were raking as a SB and not have to put out?

    The 6's and below are a different story but who really wants to pay them?
    This sounds right to me. The real hotties are just milking the simps on OF (I have never used it but have heard about it), and a few toss out a ridiculous ask on SA to see if any other simp bites. Fucking simps are the enemy, for sure.

  7. #8888
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.
    Thanks HG. It seems like SA is over the hill. I'll either have to get better with social media or just stick to the true pros.

  8. #8887
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that lore about OF is correct. My bowl buddy, Shampoo55, has looked into this. Something like 98% of the girls on OF are making less than $200 / mo. There are a very small few who are making the thousands of $s. That can't be what happened to all the SBs.
    I have to agree with SteveTandberg. FarFarAway is incorrect. There are 16 k+ creators on OF that makes over $50 k per year. These 16 k content creators are you 8, 9, 10's. The ones that make $180/ month on average or less are you 5, 6, and 7's and under girls. Check out the source below for the numbers or Google it.

    https://www.usesignhouse.com/blog/onlyfans-users#text=Other%20 interesting%20 stats%20 about%20 OnlyFans, median%20 account%20 makes%20%24180%2 Fmo.

  9. #8886
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, much more than doubled. Girls that were comfortably under 400 are 1 k or more.

    Girls that were 500 are asking 1. 5 k or more.

    The false info spread by these SB coaches is deafening.

    Onlyfans only makes it worse. I'm guessing that many of the supply of 8+ went the Onlyfans route.

    As long as guys will pay for Onlyfans, why would they come back? Make multiples of what they were raking as a SB and not have to put out?

    The 6's and below are a different story but who really wants to pay them?
    I don't think that lore about OF is correct. My bowl buddy, Shampoo55, has looked into this. Something like 98% of the girls on OF are making less than $200 / mo. There are a very small few who are making the thousands of $s. That can't be what happened to all the SBs.

  10. #8885
    What these girls want nowadays is insane. 1 k for an Asian girl, I'm so close to just saying screw it because she's absolutely my type and gorgeous. She won't budge at all tho. I've had a couple girls accept $400 but they disappear if you don't immediately get them in person before their attention spans goes else where or they have second thoughts about have a new dad. Gah.

  11. #8884

    More than doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.
    IMHO, much more than doubled. Girls that were comfortably under 400 are 1 k or more.

    Girls that were 500 are asking 1. 5 k or more.

    The false info spread by these SB coaches is deafening.

    Onlyfans only makes it worse. I'm guessing that many of the supply of 8+ went the Onlyfans route.

    As long as guys will pay for Onlyfans, why would they come back? Make multiples of what they were raking as a SB and not have to put out?

    The 6's and below are a different story but who really wants to pay them?

  12. #8883
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.
    Yeah. I can only say that if you've got an income stream that's protected from recession, the next golden age in this will be when the economy eventually tanks. To paraphrase my 90 year old dad "When the economy is crap, there's always some baller with a Lamborghini and a lot of hot ass. ".

  13. #8882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    In my mind, SA is dead and all of the true 8's, 9's and 10's are gone and now all that's left is a bunch of 7's charging wayyy too much for what you get.
    Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.

  14. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTonic  [View Original Post]
    In the style of UnknownSD.

    Lookin4 RichBF: LOL, the username says it all. Looking for long-term arrangement. Allowance negotiable, but I'm guessing she wants a sky-high allowance. I didn't get that far because I only negotiate allowance in person and she wanted $300 for a m&g. I countered with $150 and she got offended. For you big spenders though, she looks pretty hot. Mid-20's, Latina but her makeup makes her look Asian. Face 7, Body 8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-32b7e8df18b3
    Haha. Nice style LOL. You're smart. I avoid these because they usually just meet you to pick up the money and walk out the door on you. It's a complete waste of time and money. Good call.

  15. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a break from sugaring, because I just don't see the value. I realize some of you guys like the illusion of having a gf or the illusion that she isn't really a hooker or prefer the GND look, etc. But I just look at it as value for money and I value personality and looks. Personality is subjective and takes some time to figure out, but looks are objective and right there in your face. It's the reason why apps like Tinder or Bumble are so popular, you can scan quickly and see if you like someone's looks.

    In my mind, SA is dead and all of the true 8's, 9's and 10's are gone and now all that's left is a bunch of 7's charging wayyy too much for what you get.
    We'll keep that in mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape