Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 11188
-
03-21-24 14:11 #8893Banned Member

Posts: 171Not the first, but a few over the years have been free after the first time.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 13:46 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 622I don't blame you. It's dead on SA. I'm probably getting off of SA after my subscription expires near the end of the month. I'm tired of dealing with all the fake / scammer profiles on there.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 12:50 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 78I decided to move on from SA-not enough bang for the subscription buck lately. Not like there weren't a few excellent conquests recently, but not worth what they are charging for the site or what the POTS are trying to get from daddies. If it gets better then maybe will jump back on at a later date.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 00:37 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 3335So, there was a self-admitted certified one on here just a while back. Was paying exorbitant sugar to SBs. Did you guys take him to task?
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
We do know from HG that some girls are lucky enough to get hooked up w / someone like that, his former SB has such a setup. I still do not believe that situation is common enough. You guys who are poor and can't pay that are just whiners. I don't have unlimited funds, but read my two recent posts here. I got some top-notch SBs, and it wasnt cheap, but it wasn't insane. And neither of those dates were w / someone who would be on OF.
-
03-20-24 22:26 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 422This sounds right to me. The real hotties are just milking the simps on OF (I have never used it but have heard about it), and a few toss out a ridiculous ask on SA to see if any other simp bites. Fucking simps are the enemy, for sure.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 22:24 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 422Thanks HG. It seems like SA is over the hill. I'll either have to get better with social media or just stick to the true pros.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 19:34 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 622I have to agree with SteveTandberg. FarFarAway is incorrect. There are 16 k+ creators on OF that makes over $50 k per year. These 16 k content creators are you 8, 9, 10's. The ones that make $180/ month on average or less are you 5, 6, and 7's and under girls. Check out the source below for the numbers or Google it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://www.usesignhouse.com/blog/onlyfans-users#text=Other%20 interesting%20 stats%20 about%20 OnlyFans, median%20 account%20 makes%20%24180%2 Fmo.
-
03-20-24 15:26 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 3335I don't think that lore about OF is correct. My bowl buddy, Shampoo55, has looked into this. Something like 98% of the girls on OF are making less than $200 / mo. There are a very small few who are making the thousands of $s. That can't be what happened to all the SBs.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 14:55 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 40What these girls want nowadays is insane. 1 k for an Asian girl, I'm so close to just saying screw it because she's absolutely my type and gorgeous. She won't budge at all tho. I've had a couple girls accept $400 but they disappear if you don't immediately get them in person before their attention spans goes else where or they have second thoughts about have a new dad. Gah.
-
03-20-24 13:53 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 119More than doubled
IMHO, much more than doubled. Girls that were comfortably under 400 are 1 k or more.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Girls that were 500 are asking 1. 5 k or more.
The false info spread by these SB coaches is deafening.
Onlyfans only makes it worse. I'm guessing that many of the supply of 8+ went the Onlyfans route.
As long as guys will pay for Onlyfans, why would they come back? Make multiples of what they were raking as a SB and not have to put out?
The 6's and below are a different story but who really wants to pay them?
-
03-20-24 12:45 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah. I can only say that if you've got an income stream that's protected from recession, the next golden age in this will be when the economy eventually tanks. To paraphrase my 90 year old dad "When the economy is crap, there's always some baller with a Lamborghini and a lot of hot ass. ".
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 11:51 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 5602Just way way less girls overall. Still some hotties but prices have doubled overall. The heyday is definitely over. Glad I was there to experience it when it really was on fire. Tiktok is an option but lots of work.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 10:04 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 622Haha. Nice style LOL. You're smart. I avoid these because they usually just meet you to pick up the money and walk out the door on you. It's a complete waste of time and money. Good call.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 08:56 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 3335We'll keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 02:12 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 422Where are the hotties?
I'm taking a break from sugaring, because I just don't see the value. I realize some of you guys like the illusion of having a gf or the illusion that she isn't really a hooker or prefer the GND look, etc. But I just look at it as value for money and I value personality and looks. Personality is subjective and takes some time to figure out, but looks are objective and right there in your face. It's the reason why apps like Tinder or Bumble are so popular, you can scan quickly and see if you like someone's looks.
Having said that. . . Where are the hotties? I'm seeing girls asking for 1 k, 1. 5 k or more and they are just cute, not hot. You can find a good younger K-girl or even a girl off Humaniplex with equal or even better looks for much, much less. Sure there are girls worth that higher price range, but in my mind they are true model material. Scandinavian blondes, long legged Russians, real top shelf girls like you'd see in a music video or working as eye candy at a top club or pool party in Vegas. I know they exist because when I was younger and prettier I actually dated a couple, and they would blow anyone out of the water on SA right now. Not even exaggerating. They'd probably be asking for 3-5 k or more if I'm just comparing their looks to these girls on SA now. But I don't even see those women on SA at all. Maybe once in a blue moon and it's usually some weird scammy seeming profile like a "LOVE girl" or they want money upfront or they are in Europe, etc.
I know there are real ballers that can toss 3-5 k around like pocket change for models (I knew some young rich jerks from UAE back in the day that did this all the time) but there is nothing for them to throw their shekels at on SA. So I guess I'm back to my original question. . . Where are the hotties? I know they still exist and like all super hot women, I know they are selling their asses for money somewhere. I'm thinking they must be peddling their wares somewhere other than SA or the usual escort sites. Even Russian / Ukrainian escorts seem to be super scarce and hard to find compared to say the 2000's. Is it Instagram? Snapchat? Tiktok? Do you need to "slide into the DMs" these days to actually get in front of a true hottie? Somebody younger and more in touch with social media these days must know, so help a brotha out. Where are they hiding the top shelf?
In my mind, SA is dead and all of the true 8's, 9's and 10's are gone and now all that's left is a bunch of 7's charging wayyy too much for what you get.









Reply With Quote





