Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 40443
-
04-14-24 05:37 #39678Senior Member

Posts: 130Look at Lemon Scent, J Spa Waikiki and Happiness II blogs.
Originally Posted by Mandalorian45
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 00:04 #39677Senior Member

Posts: 68Any suggestions
Been out for a while with health issues but all good now and ready to hop in to bed again!! Any suggestions to visit? I like AMPs better than massage / HE / FS Thai places.
-
04-12-24 21:48 #39676Senior Member

Posts: 274Eden
Eden percentage highly legit.
Originally Posted by T6650
[View Original Post]
Lindon high percentage HJ only no other extras.
Don't waste your time if you want more.
-
04-08-24 20:14 #39675Senior Member

Posts: 1143Liberty
Right in front of the statue on the sidewalk. Very visible signage.
Originally Posted by T6650
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 20:41 #39674Senior Member

Posts: 361Location
I would like o check it out but I am a little confused about the location. Was she in the Statue of Liberty Building (R&C Tours, a Korean company) or in the one story next door? Any visible signage? TIA.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 05:36 #39673Senior Member

Posts: 104Raid
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23188383.html
Originally Posted by BScotti
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 19:21 #39672Senior Member

Posts: 294Location?
Which shop is this?
Originally Posted by SuperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 19:08 #39671Senior Member

Posts: 104McCully
Raid in progress. Saw lots of cops going in and out of the house. Be safe.
Sup.
-
03-31-24 06:24 #39670Senior Member

Posts: 69It's the single story bldg immediately to the right of the former chichi's.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 20:34 #39669Senior Member

Posts: 1273Thats the building where Chichis operated out of, right? Pretty sure the massage place you’re thinking about is legit (as in no HE), seeing as how Chichis is long gone.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Kind of surprised the building and parcel hadn’t been sold and turned into another condo tower.
-
03-25-24 19:34 #39668Senior Member

Posts: 1143Eden
The one near CC with the Statue of Liberty in front next to Lindon. Was going by and saw a petite woman, very cute, probably 45+ with a touch of grey in her hair. Really pretty. Was wearing a t shirt and jeans. She comes out and asks if I want a massage. Sure do but I don't have experience here. Don't want bait and switch. I want her. Don't want her being the mama and sending in someone on the B team. Tempted just to see what happens with no big expectations. Hate to have a mediocre massage and no finish with an empty promise from a cute lady. Sure it was Eden, but could have been Lindon next door but I think it was Eden. I was so rattled I might have gotten it wrong.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 22:49 #39667Senior Member

Posts: 194https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23181037.html
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 20:15 #39666Senior Member

Posts: 403Ran into one
I ran into one over the weekend on the strip. She was pretty dang good looking and young. Looked to be mixed. Said her name was Cassie. She left her number and did the usual "grab my tit so I know you're not a cop" but she quoted 300/500 hh / hr. I just don't pay that for an SW. They are out there though. I saw another young dark skinned girl that was also gorgeous and she looked at me a couple times but she saw me with the other girl and I'm sure she charges the same price.
Originally Posted by RoadRally2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 19:25 #39665Senior Member

Posts: 407You might find some working girls walking the street on Kalākaua or Kuhio near international marketplace or royal hawaiian shopping center, duty free store, lewers street area. Girls asking for more then $$ Sometimes they go up to sky waikiki.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 05:47 #39664Senior Member

Posts: 1301Who? Ad?
Uh who are you talking about? No link or name mentioned.
Originally Posted by MongerHalic
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




