Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 37314
-
03-21-24 12:57 #31464Senior Member

Posts: 475Latina "Paty"
I just chatted with her. She's in Greensboro.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 06:26 #31463Senior Member

Posts: 767I haven't done a reverse image search (lazy AF)
Party, from NC, but her adds are popping up in Richmond. She looks older but dayum, she look nice. If she real I will definitely partake. Asians are my thing but Latinas are a close second.
One of the reviews says you need to speak Spanish. Ya'll need to start using ChatGPT instead of Google translator. Way better.
-
03-20-24 22:17 #31462Senior Member

Posts: 427You forgot to mention
Those pics on the ad are HIGHLY filtered and she looks at least 40. She is also one who will lie and says she swallows when she does not. Luckily she was a fb find for me for cheap before she started posting ads.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 21:11 #31461Senior Member

Posts: 742Dark haired chick
Who is the dark haired chick? Same as the curly blonde with wear and tear miles?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469;6833951[URL
-
03-20-24 20:27 #31460Senior Member

Posts: 1333Kat
Probably.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/812702457118
-
03-20-24 19:20 #31459Senior Member

Posts: 767Kat
Got a link or screenshots?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:17 #31458Senior Member

Posts: 192Valery
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/166766421
Saw this bigun and everything was covered, not as good as pics. Had to finish manually because she didn't do it for me. Save your roses.
-
03-20-24 13:08 #31457Senior Member

Posts: 192Kat
I just saw kat for posted rates. It was fun not rushed and I'll be back. Has some scaring and baby damage but was clean and fresh. First time with a chick that had a hearing aid but it was fine for me.
-
03-20-24 11:37 #31456Senior Member

Posts: 187Luna
Just curious if anyone has seen Luna before?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...5.htm?cat=1224
-
03-20-24 09:41 #31455Senior Member

Posts: 50Asiangfeclub
Seems like they have new girls in town Anne and Cara. Anyone here have tried new girls?
-
03-20-24 08:02 #31454Banned Member

Posts: 242Rooms
LOL. The longer the girl is in the game the worse the room gets. Every hotel on midlo is stetchy. The futher you go north from McDonalds the worse it gets. I understand what you mean. That is why I prefer car dates. One, I am not getting dirty looks from the drug dealers at the location. Two, I am in control of the date. Nothing is perfect in this game unless you go to Eros.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 22:14 #31453Senior Member

Posts: 97April Showers time waster
Tried to have a QV with April Showers a couple days ago. Confirmed time donation and location in Chester. Told her I didn't have a lot of wiggle room bc I'm on my lunch break. I get there on time, she suddenly has to take a shower blah blah blah. I wait 15 minutes then I let her know I am going to grab lunch at McDs and if I hear from her I will go back and if not whatever. 20 minutes later I am driving back to RVA she is blowing me up, she finally admits she double booked and offers me a nice discount if I come back right then but I don't have time to go back.
I am sure her services are as advertised but she gets an F in customer service.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/224243103137
-
03-19-24 22:11 #31452Senior Member

Posts: 97Satin
Hi mongers back from some work travel and right back down to business. I had a good dream with Satin today, she is staying in Southside at a dirt motel on Midlo. The room smells like smoke which coated my gym clothes but it isn't messy. On to the date: cute redhead spinner, she looks like her pics but with mild monkey / baby damage. I gave her $,2 for a HH which seemed to be enough (it was not based on her ad but she didn't mention it). Fun date, she is a squirter and she enjoyed herself too, and we took a few breaks for CBJ and DFK while I caught my breath. I was there for over 30 minutes for her QV rate, YMMV.
What was annoying and why I won't go back anytime soon is two different times someone came by and knocked on the door. The first was a tired-looking WSW who Satin said was also working. The second was her handler / dealer who wouldn't stop knocking and who she had to pause mid-date to tell him to go away. I get that ladies want to work as close as possible to their candy store but that location is just too sketchy. And just FYI Satin told me some girl got shot last night right across the street so stay safe after dark.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/219429990141
If the ad gets taken down, hit me up for digits.
-
03-19-24 16:04 #31451Senior Member

Posts: 353Staxx
I had a nice afternoon visit with Staxx today. The stars must have aligned because comms were great, no issues at all. I texted her and received a quick reply, we set up a time and off I went. She was right out of the shower when I arrived, wearing only a towel. We chatted for a bit and then I received a great BBBJ for a while in a few different positions. Covered up and hit it from behind, the view was awesome. She has kept the weight on and looks really good. Cleaned up and left, great visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/563647385902
-
03-19-24 15:36 #31450Regular Member

Posts: 18Any luck
Anyone have any luck meeting up with this one. I've been wanting to get a nice cougar pelt here lately.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/166701199









Reply With Quote




