Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14426

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by VixenToy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/998957180149

    Actual dream? Or just a cash and dash nightmare? Lots of reviews, has anyone actually got to enjoy a dream though?

    Stay safe.
    Longtime scammer.

  2. #14425

    Hailey

    Sooo who all is paying her the minimum of $200 for a qv? Just curious how these providers get gassed up and think they can charge these ridiculous donations. Looks good in pics but it's not worth all that money to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/517688697848

  3. #14424

    Just to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Best session that I've had in awhile. Petite, great ass, a little skinny fat in belly but still in far better condition than most these girls. She abliged to every instruction, didn't ***** about anything, didn't keep her eye on the clock or tell me to hurry. Didn't appear high. Often, I'll kiss, but was so entrenched in her ass that it didn't cross my mind, rimming her did, though She posts greek but that's extra. Someone posted that he couldn't hit her walls, but I found a really nice, tight, pussy, in fact, needed a little lube. 1.2 for hhr, which actually wenr about 45 minutes. She's tiny, but that ass, wow. not skinny and bony, but nice and round. She's staying at that S motel but in a decent room; it's clean but has a lot of belongings in it. I'll definitely repeat and hope for the same outcome. If you just have to have big hooters, you'll probably want to pass on your itty bitties, which are nice for nipple play.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...8/127753941019
    The session was for half an hour and not a minute early, when I said 45 minutes that included a casual entry and chit chat up to the beginning of the session and casual unrushed departure. The way I initially worded my review gave the wrong impression, sorry.

  4. #14423

    Scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/998957180149

    Actual dream? Or just a cash and dash nightmare? Lots of reviews, has anyone actually got to enjoy a dream though?

    Stay safe.

  5. #14422

    Chey

    Gents on Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Chey for the first time, and I'm glad I did!! Probably the best experience I've had! Lionheart hosted at his place very safe and comfortable. After a few minutes of small talk I was introduced to Chey and she is delicious! Tall, fair skin, perfect a cups, and wearing a black matching set of bra and panties!! I felt welcomed and absolutely relaxed!! I booked an hour but after 30 minutes I was spent!! She was fantastic a true girlfriend experience!! Oral skills are excellent!! Lion next time I'm staying for a few drinks, you're a pleasure to talk with!! Gents check her out you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Lion for your hospitality!

  6. #14421

    Kyra

    Absolute waste of time had to jump through 100 hurdles had me setting 15 minutes at a hotel while she claimed her FaceTime wasn't working to verify that I wasn't a cop then said she would come down and meet me never showed up, dodged the bullet with all the hurdles, but definitely not worth the time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...5/650340226960

  7. #14420
    Complete waste of time had comes to the hotel sit for 15 minutes claiming she come down and see me to verify that I was not a cop, then said that her phone was temporarily out of service and her FaceTime wouldn't work https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...5/650340226960.

  8. #14419

    Alexis link

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Seniors will remember her. Cute little spinner. She now lives in Louisville but is in town. I got to see her tonight. She is in a nice motel off Winchester Rd. Looks great, Clean and sober. Excellent skills and better than ever. Fun gal, great personality. Catch her if you can.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/509615229940

  9. #14418

    Lol

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/546299242751

    A lot of words. All I noticed was a 5 min qv. Is this how bad things have gotten?

  10. #14417

    Mariah

    Best session that I've had in awhile. Petite, great ass, a little skinny fat in belly but still in far better condition than most these girls. She abliged to every instruction, didn't ***** about anything, didn't keep her eye on the clock or tell me to hurry. Didn't appear high. Often, I'll kiss, but was so entrenched in her ass that it didn't cross my mind, rimming her did, though She posts greek but that's extra. Someone posted that he couldn't hit her walls, but I found a really nice, tight, pussy, in fact, needed a little lube. 1.2 for hhr, which actually wenr about 45 minutes. She's tiny, but that ass, wow. not skinny and bony, but nice and round. She's staying at that S motel but in a decent room; it's clean but has a lot of belongings in it. I'll definitely repeat and hope for the same outcome. If you just have to have big hooters, you'll probably want to pass on your itty bitties, which are nice for nipple play.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...8/127753941019
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240318-230957_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #14416
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Seniors will remember her. Cute little spinner. She now lives in Louisville but is in town. I got to see her tonight. She is in a nice motel off Winchester Rd. Looks great, Clean and sober. Excellent skills and better than ever. Fun gal, great personality. Catch her if you can.
    Pics? Link to an ad?

  12. #14415

    Alexis from Richmond

    Seniors will remember her. Cute little spinner. She now lives in Louisville but is in town. I got to see her tonight. She is in a nice motel off Winchester Rd. Looks great, Clean and sober. Excellent skills and better than ever. Fun gal, great personality. Catch her if you can.

  13. #14414

    Assumption

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the girl most recently posting as Red. Can you Dm me details? I would be appreciative. Thanks.
    I assume you are talking about the one that the title says All I see is RED, if you scroll down in her ad she calls herself Snow, and there is a review if you scroll down a few comments below yours. I don't seem to recall, and I can't find anything about Ava or Kasey from there. Any info?

  14. #14413

    Red

    Anyone seen the girl most recently posting as Red. Can you Dm me details? I would be appreciative. Thanks.

  15. #14412

    Rae Rae, hot cougar

    I had a very great visit with Rae. Mature cougar. Set up was easy with just a few texts. Nice motel. Room was neat and clean. Greeted me at the door wearing a sexy outfit. Excellent skills. Great attitude. One of the best head games. I suggest the 1 hour visit with a full body massage from head to toe. I was face down. When she flipped me. As Paul Harvey says, that's the rest of the story. I highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/597032162098

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape