Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 27122
-
03-20-24 16:04 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 4094xoxo = nypost.
Originally Posted by vidlover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 16:04 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 4094I'm suffering through some kegels withdrawal symptoms as well. Need to find a replacement for that ASAP.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 15:19 #15720Senior Member

Posts: 1026Last Day for Duo
https://www.nycsmilingeyes.com/view/7458
Was informed today is Kayda's last day. Get your doubles in while you can. I had to switch to the duo at XOXO instead for my trip since I'm not in NYC.
-
03-20-24 14:55 #15719Senior Member

Posts: 1727A newbie poster on another site is claiming akane's pics are real. LOL. This hurts XOXO's creditability even more.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:56 #15718Senior Member

Posts: 4094Depends, is $100 CIP or ugly your trigger word?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:38 #15717Senior Member

Posts: 4753My ear was itching earlier. You rang?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 12:10 #15716Senior Member

Posts: 4094Those are new (fake) pics for Akane. Even the video looks like it's AI filtered. If XOXO finds out who I am, I'll probably get pushed down a flight of stairs LOL.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Nakami was here before and is a repeat. Don't have time to look her up atm. I don't recall much excitement from her prior tour.
Miki is new. I'm trying to fit her in before the weekend and will review.
-
03-20-24 12:04 #15715Senior Member

Posts: 1764I think Yuri can turn it on and off. June can't. It is fun once with a girl. But it is tiring. And I will end up getting some down my throat at some point. I would like it the first time and then not on follow ups.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 11:26 #15714Senior Member

Posts: 1727DK, if Nanami is your benchmark, then most of the jgirls will look kinda plain. LOL. Koharu's is in the GND door category which can't compete against Nanami's high end escort hotness.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Is akane at xoxo new or just new pics?
https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/585
BTW, any intel on Nakami at RS or Miki at NYSE? I assume they are getting enough business to stay around but I haven't seen any reviews.
-
03-20-24 09:47 #15713Senior Member

Posts: 4094More K JGirl names! This one looks kinda plain though.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Bunny looks familiar. She was at MG, so $100 CIP unless you are ugly should be the expectation.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 07:18 #15712Senior Member

Posts: 4753Tsukiji Drop
Koharu R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/442.
Bunny SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/7466 - maybe she will do it on the DL per DK. Not advertised.
-
03-19-24 23:40 #15711Senior Member

Posts: 1764Azu is fucking hot as fuck. She is and a horny ****.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 21:40 #15710Senior Member

Posts: 4753No way. If so. Sorry!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 21:40 #15709Senior Member

Posts: 4753Two in 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
After 6 PM she's still going strong. At least 5 gushes.
-
03-19-24 21:20 #15708Senior Member

Posts: 4094It's because you poo pooed the Andrew Jackson.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



