Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5075
-
03-20-24 10:54 #4190Regular Member

Posts: 12Real?
Is this post real? She's $450 for the hr in LA? Can you DM me more about this experience?
Originally Posted by Alex803
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:03 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 742Fun girl
Met Lisa on a late night with me thinking she might be TGTBT but to my surprise her nice beautiful body was real LOL. I went for the quickie but wish I went for the half hour. Paid 120 and I believe HHR was 180 but don't quote me on that. She asked for FaceTime verification and we spoke for a quick chat and told her I was on my way and she agreed. She was at a nice hotel. Knocked on the door and dayum when I got inside I had instant hard on. Exactly like her pics and video. She is absolutely thiccc it all the right places. Just the best ass and tits I have had the pleasure to fuck and suck in a long time. We chatted a little bit before the fun and then she asked me to lay down. She puts the cover on and situates herself in a way where he phat ass is next to my face and I got to just hug and kiss it while she deep throated me good. She then asked what position we start and had her jump in for the ride. She said she would try her best because she had been riding dick all day LOL. I said don't worry babe I'll do all the work. But she started squatting on my massive hard on before I pulled her close and just pounded that tight puss making her gasp with pleasure. I then switched her to doggy because I mean that's really what her body is built for. Once you see this site for yourself you'll know why. Had her moaning good maybe even made her O but who really cares right I'm there to use her body for my pleasure anyway. Finished by laying her on her back and pushing her legs open so I can really go deep on her. I'm no small dude down there but she took it every inch before I blasted my baby batter in the bag. I just fell on top of her and we hugged for a few before getting up and laying next to each other. She let me know then that I fucked her good and that although she thought my cock was big it felt good to her. This is her ad if anyone wants to see her. She is in IE rn but will return to Los Angeles / OC area soon. Have fun boys and treat her right and she'll return the favor. I guess lots of dudes that see her don't so she really appreciates it when she finds a good fuck and a respectable man as well.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9096705812
-
03-17-24 12:16 #4188This person is a troll that I cannot get rid of. If I ban their account they will make another. Nothing they ever post will be of value, please just add them to your ignore list.

Posts: 228[Deleted by Admin]
When somebody accuses another member of using the PM system to solicit gay sex from other members I check. He wasn't the one who started talking about sucking mens dicks, that was you.
In the future
1. Don't talk about sucking guys dicks in PM's. If you say you didn't I'll post it on the forum.
2. If somebody does that to you report it, don't comment on it in the forum.
You're getting really close to being banned again.
A2
-
03-14-24 01:07 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 746Nah.
You can bolt on some tits, you can Frankenstein a vagina, but no male skeleton on Earth has hips like that, and you can't create them surgically either. Some South American chicks are just Really big.
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:33 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 305God damn, 6 ft?
Thats hella tall. No disrespect to communities or you flat but you sure it was not a trans provider? Just giving me flashbacks to Thailand and if you're not careful, a 6 ft busty thai girl may be a genuine trans person. No problem with it but just not my thing. If real, I would not mind being dominated by a caramel amazonian thick booty goddess. Thanks for TOFFT.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 12:16 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 746Can someone make a Colombians thread?
Is someone down to start a new thread for this influx of GFE Colombianas? I think they deserve their own thread. I tried to make one, but it didn't go up, presumably because I don't have unmoderated status.
-
03-12-24 22:33 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 119Nikol thicc Columbian
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/
Phone: 5 6 2 - 2 3 7 - 7 XXX.
Rates: HHR for 15 O prayers; HR for 3 OO prayers.
Just had incall session with Nikol. Thicccc Colombian in her late 20's, on the cusp of curvy and bbw.
There was CBJ, CG, DATY, Face riding, 69, K9, Mish. Then money shot on her rack at the end.
My first escort, was kinda nervous, my first detour from AMPs. But everything went well. She's really nice, and I didn't get robbed by a money mike, so I'm content.
But damn, I almost suffocated when she was riding my face. Had to sneak in some breaths here and there. LOL. I believe she only speaks spanish. She says she's leaving by the end of this week, but I think she always says that.
Again, she thicc.
-
03-09-24 15:56 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 172She has a friend that she does doubles with named Mia who is currently in Santa Ana. Mia told me that they both do bbbjs and that Mia will let you cim for a qk session for 120.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 19:27 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 746Just saw this Colombiana
Pics are real. I wasn't crazy about her face from the pics, but I was intrigued by her body. She's much bigger framed and thicker than even the pics show. She's nearly 6 feet tall. Ass to hip ratio is absolutely insane. BBBJ with DT and eye contact was great. Pussy was clean and fresh. Doggy and flat doggy were lots of fun. Asked for CIM and she requested more money, so I opted to bust on her tits instead. There was a lot of passionate kissing, too. If you like Really thick Latinas, she's your girl. For 150/ hhr, I can't complain, but I won't repeat.
No BBFS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/166154341
-
03-06-24 15:28 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 154Not me but my friend tried to
I remember we were kicking back and he has a thing for milfs so he gave it go but wound up getting ghosted just shy of getting a time. Had to get jacked off by some grannies down the street and it was a sad nut moment for the both of us.
Originally Posted by RedRocket123
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 20:12 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 15Has anybody ever seen this lady? She dropped her prices
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../23174064.html
Anybody ever seen this lady? She dropped her prices. I figure she must not be that popular.
-
03-03-24 15:07 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 362I left her a message but have not heard back. Her positive reviews are on the site she links, the 50/50 reviews are on ter. Seems like ter is more accurate, though if she responds I'm goin gto check her out.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 02:16 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 332Fs
FS. I just wish I could have the girls I like here. Consistent sex with my favorite girls. Great thing my new job can be done anywhere.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:36 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 746Milf
Yeah, I think she is in her 40's. I don't care though. She's hot and where else these days are you going to find BBBJ, DATY, kissing, and COF / CIM for 150 hhr?
Originally Posted by Throwawayhok89
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:13 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 277My experience with Korean Katey
I was up in Norcal when I tried to see her and not only was it a full two business days that she texted back but when she made the appointment with me, she had me sit in the parking lot for 30 minutes and then asked for me to come back an hour later because she mistakenly told a regular to come during the time she had promised. Super annoying if you ask me but it does happen from time to time. Personally, I wouldn't see her due to my own experience but her reviews did lead me to try to book her so its possible she doesn't do it to you as well. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





