Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5068
-
03-25-24 01:17 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 7266She doesn't allow GFE so only small % she will appeal to.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 19:13 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 742Another good one
Saw this girl the other day. She always posting in bellflower or Artesia! Idk if she's been talked about here before but I never saw it. Had a great time with. Fucked really good. Nice deepthroat action. He body is nice and tight and just a great shape for a petite girl like her. Let me pound town in several positions too. It's all covered for those that might want more but I promise you won't be disappointed. Treat her good she's one of the good ones.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/166993691
-
03-23-24 12:46 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 332I understand
I'll be seeing more onlyfans girls to meter her out. I'm calling it quits on non porn actors and will only go to verified Asian providers. Probably going o test out C Orgs and keep like 1 K Booker.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
I'm a young guy. I want young women. I grew up in an environment where kids wo lusted after older women publicly were put into special ed or sent to reeducation programs. Can she do better menu wise yes. Is she my best experience no. However, I've had so many bad experiences with streetwalkers, Korean Bookers and Bizarre Massage Mamasans I've made a list:
OnlyFans Girls under 30.
Trusted Asian Match makers (they make an effort to find girls I like).
Porn Actors.
Pickup Art.
VR porn and the Blowjob Machine.
-
03-23-24 01:43 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 746Hmm. Well.
For one, what I said was not inaccurate. You and I just had a different experience and a different perception. I actually like thick girls, especially thick Latinas, but in my book, Ari is fat. She has a big old soft belly that visibly hangs below her waist. Her attitude was cold and aloof. Every time I requested something beyond vanilla missionary (even touching her nipples), she acted put out, heaved a big sigh and demanded more money. She even kept covering her tits with her hands while I was fucking her and I had to repeatedly ask her to show them to me. For me, there was nothing memorable about the CBJ. I was there for ten minutes, and I quickied a rude, unattractive and bitchy girl in missionary for 150. When I left, I was pissed for wasting my money. For 150, I can get legit GFE from a hot ass Colombian like Mia--DFK, BBBJ with deepthroat, and COF. Ari cannot complete with that, even if she is younger. I also have a rotation of a few hot Koreans and one J-girl in their 30's who give me solid GFE at a good price. Ari can't compete with them either. I don't really care about age. I will fuck a hot Colombian or Korean chick in her 40's with good service any day over a young chick with a bad attitude and GPS.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
As for comparisons to massage parlors and street walkers, I do not patronize either type of provider. So maybe Ari is better than them? I wouldn't know.
Anyway, I am glad you had a good experience with Ari. I hope your next one is even better. For my part, however, I will not repeat, and I cannot recommend her to others.
-
03-22-24 19:10 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 332Not accurate
Some stomach fat? Yes.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Face: About a 5. Looks like pics but uses filters.
Performance: great blowjob, friendly and didn't clock watch.
My concerns: more positions and free titfuck.
Lets compare. For $160 at a Korean Massage Parlor:
Provider=MILF-granny, doesn't honor appointments, bizarre behavior.
Chinese Parlor.
Provider=youngs to MILF. Doesn't honor bookings time. Will make you wait in line. Providers will be jealous if you like a younger woman.
Latina Massage Parlors.
Provider=Young-MILF. Very large butts. May try to bait and switch you unless you're firm on who you want to see.
Streetwalkers= Ghetto, drama, bizarre behaviors and often stink. Also overpriced.
So, from my 5 years of collecting data. She is by far the better option. Young, Big Boned, Deepthroats without any gag (she began fucking her face with my dick. I didn't even have to tell her to do that) and has a social media presence I can use to get ideas on what restaurants or Latin artists to watch. That's a way better deal than making an appointment, then being told you have to wait inline while she jerks off random nobodies.
-
03-22-24 17:37 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 746Ari.
I saw Ari. I think I left a report. Girl is wack. Fat, ugly, nothing like the pics, bad attitude. She wanted extra money to fuck or suck her giant tits. I thought to myself, why the fuck am I even here?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:10 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 332Porn Actresses Vs Eastern Porn Actresses
Had a session with an onlyfans Latina named Princess Ari. Tits are huge. I'm thru with trying to book listcrawler chicks unless their porn actors or influencers.
Body: 4/5.
Face: 5/10.
Service: 7/10 (only 1 position in QV) +1 (not a clock watcher).
*Plan to rebook her for an hour or more. Depends on th positions and pops I get.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/166709063
For the next period, I'll be comparing if Western porn actors are better than Eastern. So far, I've slept with a few Asian porn actors on the low as well as a few major studio porn actresses from the West on the low. I have connections for that. However, this contest will mainly be thru websites, platforms or agencies.
I'll be judging whether I want to keep massage parlors in my life or not as well. As of now, if they're not a porn actress, I'd rather use a sex toy and vr porn.
-
03-20-24 13:17 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 110I seen her twice when she was hosting in Compton several months ago she is definitely a good time and has a great bod.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 10:54 #4190Regular Member

Posts: 12Real?
Is this post real? She's $450 for the hr in LA? Can you DM me more about this experience?
Originally Posted by Alex803
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 23:03 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 742Fun girl
Met Lisa on a late night with me thinking she might be TGTBT but to my surprise her nice beautiful body was real LOL. I went for the quickie but wish I went for the half hour. Paid 120 and I believe HHR was 180 but don't quote me on that. She asked for FaceTime verification and we spoke for a quick chat and told her I was on my way and she agreed. She was at a nice hotel. Knocked on the door and dayum when I got inside I had instant hard on. Exactly like her pics and video. She is absolutely thiccc it all the right places. Just the best ass and tits I have had the pleasure to fuck and suck in a long time. We chatted a little bit before the fun and then she asked me to lay down. She puts the cover on and situates herself in a way where he phat ass is next to my face and I got to just hug and kiss it while she deep throated me good. She then asked what position we start and had her jump in for the ride. She said she would try her best because she had been riding dick all day LOL. I said don't worry babe I'll do all the work. But she started squatting on my massive hard on before I pulled her close and just pounded that tight puss making her gasp with pleasure. I then switched her to doggy because I mean that's really what her body is built for. Once you see this site for yourself you'll know why. Had her moaning good maybe even made her O but who really cares right I'm there to use her body for my pleasure anyway. Finished by laying her on her back and pushing her legs open so I can really go deep on her. I'm no small dude down there but she took it every inch before I blasted my baby batter in the bag. I just fell on top of her and we hugged for a few before getting up and laying next to each other. She let me know then that I fucked her good and that although she thought my cock was big it felt good to her. This is her ad if anyone wants to see her. She is in IE rn but will return to Los Angeles / OC area soon. Have fun boys and treat her right and she'll return the favor. I guess lots of dudes that see her don't so she really appreciates it when she finds a good fuck and a respectable man as well.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9096705812
-
03-17-24 12:16 #4188This person is a troll that I cannot get rid of. If I ban their account they will make another. Nothing they ever post will be of value, please just add them to your ignore list.

Posts: 228[Deleted by Admin]
When somebody accuses another member of using the PM system to solicit gay sex from other members I check. He wasn't the one who started talking about sucking mens dicks, that was you.
In the future
1. Don't talk about sucking guys dicks in PM's. If you say you didn't I'll post it on the forum.
2. If somebody does that to you report it, don't comment on it in the forum.
You're getting really close to being banned again.
A2
-
03-14-24 01:07 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 746Nah.
You can bolt on some tits, you can Frankenstein a vagina, but no male skeleton on Earth has hips like that, and you can't create them surgically either. Some South American chicks are just Really big.
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:33 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 305God damn, 6 ft?
Thats hella tall. No disrespect to communities or you flat but you sure it was not a trans provider? Just giving me flashbacks to Thailand and if you're not careful, a 6 ft busty thai girl may be a genuine trans person. No problem with it but just not my thing. If real, I would not mind being dominated by a caramel amazonian thick booty goddess. Thanks for TOFFT.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 12:16 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 746Can someone make a Colombians thread?
Is someone down to start a new thread for this influx of GFE Colombianas? I think they deserve their own thread. I tried to make one, but it didn't go up, presumably because I don't have unmoderated status.
-
03-12-24 22:33 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 119Nikol thicc Columbian
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/
Phone: 5 6 2 - 2 3 7 - 7 XXX.
Rates: HHR for 15 O prayers; HR for 3 OO prayers.
Just had incall session with Nikol. Thicccc Colombian in her late 20's, on the cusp of curvy and bbw.
There was CBJ, CG, DATY, Face riding, 69, K9, Mish. Then money shot on her rack at the end.
My first escort, was kinda nervous, my first detour from AMPs. But everything went well. She's really nice, and I didn't get robbed by a money mike, so I'm content.
But damn, I almost suffocated when she was riding my face. Had to sneak in some breaths here and there. LOL. I believe she only speaks spanish. She says she's leaving by the end of this week, but I think she always says that.
Again, she thicc.










Reply With Quote





