Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 32172
-
03-20-24 11:49 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 124This is insane.
Wow this is weak.
The first suspect, 48-year-old Yuzhu Qin, was arrested for performing a massage without a license.
The second suspect, 46-year-old Shaohong Lu, was arrested for frequenting a bawdy house, also known as a brothel.
Officials say 51-year-old Xiuhe Li, was arrested for performing a massage without a license.
-
03-20-24 11:43 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 433Herndon Spa Bust
3 adults arrested at 2 different Herndon spas for illegal activity.
https://fox5dc.com/news/3-adults-arr...legal-activity
-
03-20-24 10:45 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 169Extortion
I received an extortion text. I know this has been discussed previously. Can someone link that thread here?
TIA.
-
03-20-24 08:14 #26829Senior Member

Posts: 86Hey Jim, your Inbox is full
Not surprisingly.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 21:21 #26828Senior Member

Posts: 37Third person charged is also a Chinese lady. The report cited abbreviated the offense to "frequent." while the actual charge in the court system is "reside. " VA code listed uses "keeping, residing in or frequenting" in a way that would fit someone acting as MMS at the time.
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 20:11 #26827Senior Member

Posts: 477What was the charge? Eating a succulent Chinese meal?
https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU?si=uO10V0fKttAZ6I3r
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
I don't know why but hearing about this just makes this video live in my head rent free. Stay safe out there mongers.
-
03-19-24 20:03 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 433https://www.herndon-va.gov/home/show...document/18324
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:18 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 264Herdon News
For those who don't know of these places, the '13' may refer to Green Spa (106 Elden St #13; 516-440-1409) and the other may be Eleven Wellness (106 Elden St #11; 703-817-4004). I've yet to see anything in the news about it and I read below where someone attributed it to envy on the part of another provider or AMP. The following provides a look inside: https://www.longandfoster.com/rentals/106-Elden-Street-UNIT-13-Herndon-VA-20170-327547139
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 18:43 #26824Regular Member

Posts: 18Checked the Herndon police report. 2 Chinese ladies and 1 monger was arrested.
Originally Posted by Luckey
[View Original Post]
Do you know what happened to the Korean place right beside it? Are they still in NoVA or did they leave for good?
-
03-19-24 16:17 #26823Senior Member

Posts: 976New one therapy with a twist
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/hor.../23183133.html
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
Anyone partake?
-
03-19-24 12:08 #26822Senior Member

Posts: 173Box full
Hey looks like your inbox is full again.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 10:54 #26821Senior Member

Posts: 976Nice Review
What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by Condone
[View Original Post]
Entry and each provider?
Grace numbers $. 4 from my few experiences.
Never seen anyone else there.
-
03-19-24 10:51 #26820Senior Member

Posts: 506Best
She's a 8 or 9 in looks, but a 1 in service If that's all you need is a good hole you will be happy to look at her.
Originally Posted by TheBigBoy11
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 10:51 #26819Senior Member

Posts: 1026Ivy Left Best Therapy
BTW I forgot to mention in my last review, Best Therapy told me Ivy no longer works there.
-
03-19-24 05:53 #26818Senior Member

Posts: 89The massage business is slowing down. I hear it a lot from the places that I visit. I believe that is why there is so much price gunching going on at some places and expanded menus at others. . Lots of similarities to the car industry. I expect there will be a lot of consolidation in both industries this year. Massage parlors are over saturated in this area. Please give your business to one's playing the long game of fair prices and good service.
Originally Posted by Condone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





