Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 32178
-
03-21-24 00:25 #26838Banned Member

Posts: 229Yes. Use a burner phone
Yes. Everyone should probably use a burner phone. Mine is a Tracfone from Walmart bought with cash and refilled with cards bought with Cash. There is no roadmap or link back to me.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
I once got the same type of message from an escort and realized it was a scam and they had no info on me, at all. I also blocked the number.
Never heard from them again.
Play safe with a burner phone.
DC002.
-
03-20-24 20:21 #26837Senior Member

Posts: 79Where is this dd cup jennifer / crystal located?
All I know is she is in woodbridge. She stopped working at one therapy recently.
But where is she located?
Anyone have info on how she is?
https://nova-femaleescorts.bedpage.c.../23174631.html
-
03-20-24 17:46 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 169Scam
Was this discussed in this forum?
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
Sir, we got a report in which you were in contact with one of our sexual partners for sexual service but you breach the agreement because instead of programming a date you make her lose time and money now you got a penalty that you need to pay for it, If you don't. We see us in the obligation of using violence with you and your family, reminder that we got your information phone number and location, we know we're to find you. You choose how to solve it.
-
03-20-24 15:30 #26835Senior Member

Posts: 65Hot mamasan
I sometimes switch provider with mamasan when they look hot! And they all look happy when I say how much I love seeing sexy mamasan while giving good poundings. Anyone recommendable?
Originally Posted by Patch24m
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 12:02 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 506998
I took a break from 998 due to the nosey Karen with the gray jeep, well yesterday I went back and the place was quiet and I decided to go visit. My advice is park over on the left side away from the neighbor on the right. Went inside and was greeted by Wendy. She's cute and good personality. The usual treatment and out the door. Basically Wendy is full GFE and fun. I didn't last long, because she had me so turned on and on my way out I met GIGI who is older and using fake pictures on the add on bedpage, I would pass on her and see Wendy. But I've been to 998 so much, it's time for a break. Good luck and be safe gentle mongers.
-
03-20-24 11:53 #26833Senior Member

Posts: 74Fhoh
Hey with Cecilia being gone from him and her spa, anyone ever manage to get her personal cell? Would love to see if she's working independently now.
-
03-20-24 11:49 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 124This is insane.
Wow this is weak.
The first suspect, 48-year-old Yuzhu Qin, was arrested for performing a massage without a license.
The second suspect, 46-year-old Shaohong Lu, was arrested for frequenting a bawdy house, also known as a brothel.
Officials say 51-year-old Xiuhe Li, was arrested for performing a massage without a license.
-
03-20-24 11:43 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 433Herndon Spa Bust
3 adults arrested at 2 different Herndon spas for illegal activity.
https://fox5dc.com/news/3-adults-arr...legal-activity
-
03-20-24 10:45 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 169Extortion
I received an extortion text. I know this has been discussed previously. Can someone link that thread here?
TIA.
-
03-20-24 08:14 #26829Senior Member

Posts: 86Hey Jim, your Inbox is full
Not surprisingly.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 21:21 #26828Senior Member

Posts: 37Third person charged is also a Chinese lady. The report cited abbreviated the offense to "frequent." while the actual charge in the court system is "reside. " VA code listed uses "keeping, residing in or frequenting" in a way that would fit someone acting as MMS at the time.
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 20:11 #26827Senior Member

Posts: 477What was the charge? Eating a succulent Chinese meal?
https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU?si=uO10V0fKttAZ6I3r
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
I don't know why but hearing about this just makes this video live in my head rent free. Stay safe out there mongers.
-
03-19-24 20:03 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 433https://www.herndon-va.gov/home/show...document/18324
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:18 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 264Herdon News
For those who don't know of these places, the '13' may refer to Green Spa (106 Elden St #13; 516-440-1409) and the other may be Eleven Wellness (106 Elden St #11; 703-817-4004). I've yet to see anything in the news about it and I read below where someone attributed it to envy on the part of another provider or AMP. The following provides a look inside: https://www.longandfoster.com/rentals/106-Elden-Street-UNIT-13-Herndon-VA-20170-327547139
Originally Posted by PropahClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 18:43 #26824Regular Member

Posts: 18Checked the Herndon police report. 2 Chinese ladies and 1 monger was arrested.
Originally Posted by Luckey
[View Original Post]
Do you know what happened to the Korean place right beside it? Are they still in NoVA or did they leave for good?













Reply With Quote




