Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 295 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMist  [View Original Post]
    I may stop by again though to see Iris. Can someone confirm if Iris is the one with long black hair with pale white-ish skin? And Chloe is the more petite one with tanned skin and similar hair length but I think she may have been a blonde or dyed her hair? I only got to take a quick glimpse at Chloe when she was dropping off dirty towels so it's a bit hazy.
    Yeah, that sounds about right on the descriptions.

  2. #905

    Cindy at Shanghai

    Went Sunday noon. There were only a few cars when I arrived but the place was busy. I think I was greeted by Iris who told me 20 min wait and put me in a laundry room to wait.

    While waiting I saw another girl walk in who was definitely a petite and tanned skin. Going by all the reports I'm assuming she's Chloe. A few minutes later they put me into another waiting room which had a tablet of CCTV footage of the entrance. I was on my phone, not looking at that tablet to protect privacy of others walking in.

    More minutes pass by and someone finally came to get me, who was Cindy. She definitely smokes since she had that raspy voice from smoking too much but didn't smell any cigarettes thankfully. I actually thought Iris or the one who greeted me was cuter so asked for her but Cindy said she's really busy and she'd take good care of me instead. So I let her.

    The massage was actually decent. On the flip, started with BBBJ and then DATY. Wasn't super impressed by BBBJ but good enough. She must've been tired or something since she asked me to do the deed. So did mish with lots DFK. Then I asked her to get on top for CG. By the way it was CFS, didn't bother asking if she does BBFS like others have. She has rather nice perky B cups. I wasn't coming close so asked to CIM which she obliged. Overall I was satisfied. She actually asked for my number (first time ever) but I don't really do that as I only have one phone. She did ask me to come back.

    While doing DATY and DFK, I didn't smell or taste anything weird. She did excuse herself to shower real quick before our session so lucky me there.

    I may stop by again though to see Iris. Can someone confirm if Iris is the one with long black hair with pale white-ish skin? And Chloe is the more petite one with tanned skin and similar hair length but I think she may have been a blonde or dyed her hair? I only got to take a quick glimpse at Chloe when she was dropping off dirty towels so it's a bit hazy.

  3. #904
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    BBFS Does Not Fly at Shanghai!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    And I would definitely skip DFK or DATY as there have been several reports of BBFS being offered here. If being a double (or even triple) digit in a gangbang, at least partially raw dogged, is your kink Shanghai is a good spot to get your freak on, otherwise I'd avoid it. I had a similar bad breath (her mouth smelled like dirty butthole) experience with Chloe a few weeks ago (along with rushed doorbell-ringing-constantly service) and won't be returning for awhile.
    This has been my experience the past five months. I haven't missed any of their girls, and believe me I've put it to the test. Enough said or my post will once again be deleted by admin. You're welcome!!

  4. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    Dude out here questioning why DFK tastes off and the next sentence says CIM is hilarious. What you think this place is? These girls all literally BBBJ and CIM 8-10 A DAY! Some of these are back to back so they don't have time to properly clean. That is one of the main reasons I don't DFK often, I also am not really into the typical AAMP kissing where my mouth gets fucked with a tongue.
    Fair enough LOL. My complaint would be that Chloe doesn't clean up well enough then. Partly on me for not making sure it wasn't a back to back sort of situation, or just flat out refusing to DFK.

  5. #902
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46
    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake user to write fake reviews for your place I will edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  6. #901
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    8-10 is totally underestimating the numbers these women are pulling everyday

    And I would definitely skip DFK or DATY as there have been several reports of BBFS being offered here. If being a double (or even triple) digit in a gangbang, at least partially raw dogged, is your kink Shanghai is a good spot to get your freak on, otherwise I'd avoid it. I had a similar bad breath (her mouth smelled like dirty butthole) experience with Chloe a few weeks ago (along with rushed doorbell-ringing-constantly service) and won't be returning for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    Dude out here questioning why DFK tastes off and the next sentence says CIM is hilarious. What you think this place is? These girls all literally BBBJ and CIM 8-10 A DAY! Some of these are back to back so they don't have time to properly clean.

  7. #900
    Dude out here questioning why DFK tastes off and the next sentence says CIM is hilarious. What you think this place is? These girls all literally BBBJ and CIM 8-10 A DAY! Some of these are back to back so they don't have time to properly clean. That is one of the main reasons I don't DFK often, I also am not really into the typical AAMP kissing where my mouth gets fucked with a tongue.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience to Anony below. Note that
    myself being a younger monger with high standards makes my reviews more critical than most.

    Great customer service from Chloe. She was very enthusiastic before, during, and after. She has mid BBBJ skills given she doesn't suck very hard or go deep if you're on the bigger side.

    I'm pretty sensitive to smell / taste and every time we engaged in DFK something was just tasting off, like I was getting passed phlegm into the back of my throat or something. Maybe the cleaning agents? Proceeded with CFS. Decent. Concluded with CIM. I would pick Iris over Chloe if I got a do-over, but note you probably won't get as much GFE vibes.

    April can't come faster bros. I'm probably done with Shanghai until at least Angela is back. The Angela + Alyssa duo being my first foray into this hobby was an absolute curse given no one else has come close.

    And I'll add a bit on the outside of Shanghai, it's not too bad. Definitely have seen zombies lurking especially when going in the evenings, but plenty of spots to park. Saw LEO lurking during one of my visits in the past so maybe they're aware of this spot, or it's unrelated idk.

  8. #899

    Chloe at Shanghai

    Had a similar experience to Anony below. Note that myself being a younger monger with high standards makes my reviews more critical than most.

    Great customer service from Chloe. She was very enthusiastic before, during, and after. She has mid BBBJ skills given she doesn't suck very hard or go deep if you're on the bigger side.

    I'm pretty sensitive to smell / taste and every time we engaged in DFK something was just tasting off, like I was getting passed phlegm into the back of my throat or something. Maybe the cleaning agents? Proceeded with CFS. Decent. Concluded with CIM. I would pick Iris over Chloe if I got a do-over, but note you probably won't get as much GFE vibes.

    April can't come faster bros. I'm probably done with Shanghai until at least Angela is back. The Angela + Alyssa duo being my first foray into this hobby was an absolute curse given no one else has come close.

    And I'll add a bit on the outside of Shanghai, it's not too bad. Definitely have seen zombies lurking especially when going in the evenings, but plenty of spots to park. Saw LEO lurking during one of my visits in the past so maybe they're aware of this spot, or it's unrelated idk.

  9. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Haha that was my exact experience when I was there last Sunday. When they're busy they usually put me I that room with a couch facing a large mirror. But I guess someone was waiting there too so they put me in the laundry room / break room to wait. Every several minutes one of the girls would step in to grab a towel or something. Saw all three, didn't think any of them were wearing panties. One girl stood out as younger and prettier than the other two, introduced herself to me as Chloe. I requested her as my masseuse.

    A good massage beforehand, BBBJ was amazing, did multiple positions with cover, requested to finish in her mouth to which she happily obliged. Afterward she was helping me get dressed which I alway find weird. She was kneeling down tying my shoe laces and whipped my cock back out. She looked up at it with a mischievous smile, and gave it a couple slow deep sucks and kisses. I might have been able to have quick round but the damn doorbell rang, and she popped back up to her feet and asked me to stay in the room while she went out to greet the other guy.

    Afterward she gave me the little bottle of water, escorted me to the door and asked me to ask for her next time. I definitely will.

    Outside there were two druggies hanging out by the library door (they're closed on Sundays) and one guy tweaking out by the coffee shop on the corner. This was early afternoon on Sunday. Last time I tried to go here on a Saturday, there was a sheriff in the parking lot. I noped out of there. I've been here maybe 5-6 times, all on weekends, all during daytime. And each time there has been the presence of tweakers, homeless, and all around suspicious folk. I can't imagine how shady it gets at night.
    I want to put Chloe in my pocket and bring her home.

    A while back Angela told me, with a dead serious face, to avoid the place on the last day / first day of the month. Wouldn't elaborate but I'm guessing it's uncle LEO related.

  10. #897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?
    Haha that was my exact experience when I was there last Sunday. When they're busy they usually put me I that room with a couch facing a large mirror. But I guess someone was waiting there too so they put me in the laundry room / break room to wait. Every several minutes one of the girls would step in to grab a towel or something. Saw all three, didn't think any of them were wearing panties. One girl stood out as younger and prettier than the other two, introduced herself to me as Chloe. I requested her as my masseuse.

    A good massage beforehand, BBBJ was amazing, did multiple positions with cover, requested to finish in her mouth to which she happily obliged. Afterward she was helping me get dressed which I alway find weird. She was kneeling down tying my shoe laces and whipped my cock back out. She looked up at it with a mischievous smile, and gave it a couple slow deep sucks and kisses. I might have been able to have quick round but the damn doorbell rang, and she popped back up to her feet and asked me to stay in the room while she went out to greet the other guy.

    Afterward she gave me the little bottle of water, escorted me to the door and asked me to ask for her next time. I definitely will.

    Outside there were two druggies hanging out by the library door (they're closed on Sundays) and one guy tweaking out by the coffee shop on the corner. This was early afternoon on Sunday. Last time I tried to go here on a Saturday, there was a sheriff in the parking lot. I noped out of there. I've been here maybe 5-6 times, all on weekends, all during daytime. And each time there has been the presence of tweakers, homeless, and all around suspicious folk. I can't imagine how shady it gets at night.

  11. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?
    Can't wait till Tina is back!!

  12. #895

    Sun and VIP

    Apparently new girl Yumi at sun spa is already gone due to not passing background check at police station to stay?? Damn shame cause she was cute. So nana is coming back and new girl in process from Korea. So headed to VIP to see happy again. Good service but still couldn't get to goal without HJ. Bummer.

  13. #894
    Angela told me Sundays are usually pretty slow all day, because everyone is at home f* their wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

  14. #893

    Any recent luck at NewSpa?

    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?

  15. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.
    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape