Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 295 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #901
    Dude out here questioning why DFK tastes off and the next sentence says CIM is hilarious. What you think this place is? These girls all literally BBBJ and CIM 8-10 A DAY! Some of these are back to back so they don't have time to properly clean. That is one of the main reasons I don't DFK often, I also am not really into the typical AAMP kissing where my mouth gets fucked with a tongue.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience to Anony below. Note that
    myself being a younger monger with high standards makes my reviews more critical than most.

    Great customer service from Chloe. She was very enthusiastic before, during, and after. She has mid BBBJ skills given she doesn't suck very hard or go deep if you're on the bigger side.

    I'm pretty sensitive to smell / taste and every time we engaged in DFK something was just tasting off, like I was getting passed phlegm into the back of my throat or something. Maybe the cleaning agents? Proceeded with CFS. Decent. Concluded with CIM. I would pick Iris over Chloe if I got a do-over, but note you probably won't get as much GFE vibes.

    April can't come faster bros. I'm probably done with Shanghai until at least Angela is back. The Angela + Alyssa duo being my first foray into this hobby was an absolute curse given no one else has come close.

    And I'll add a bit on the outside of Shanghai, it's not too bad. Definitely have seen zombies lurking especially when going in the evenings, but plenty of spots to park. Saw LEO lurking during one of my visits in the past so maybe they're aware of this spot, or it's unrelated idk.

  2. #900

    Chloe at Shanghai

    Had a similar experience to Anony below. Note that myself being a younger monger with high standards makes my reviews more critical than most.

    Great customer service from Chloe. She was very enthusiastic before, during, and after. She has mid BBBJ skills given she doesn't suck very hard or go deep if you're on the bigger side.

    I'm pretty sensitive to smell / taste and every time we engaged in DFK something was just tasting off, like I was getting passed phlegm into the back of my throat or something. Maybe the cleaning agents? Proceeded with CFS. Decent. Concluded with CIM. I would pick Iris over Chloe if I got a do-over, but note you probably won't get as much GFE vibes.

    April can't come faster bros. I'm probably done with Shanghai until at least Angela is back. The Angela + Alyssa duo being my first foray into this hobby was an absolute curse given no one else has come close.

    And I'll add a bit on the outside of Shanghai, it's not too bad. Definitely have seen zombies lurking especially when going in the evenings, but plenty of spots to park. Saw LEO lurking during one of my visits in the past so maybe they're aware of this spot, or it's unrelated idk.

  3. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Haha that was my exact experience when I was there last Sunday. When they're busy they usually put me I that room with a couch facing a large mirror. But I guess someone was waiting there too so they put me in the laundry room / break room to wait. Every several minutes one of the girls would step in to grab a towel or something. Saw all three, didn't think any of them were wearing panties. One girl stood out as younger and prettier than the other two, introduced herself to me as Chloe. I requested her as my masseuse.

    A good massage beforehand, BBBJ was amazing, did multiple positions with cover, requested to finish in her mouth to which she happily obliged. Afterward she was helping me get dressed which I alway find weird. She was kneeling down tying my shoe laces and whipped my cock back out. She looked up at it with a mischievous smile, and gave it a couple slow deep sucks and kisses. I might have been able to have quick round but the damn doorbell rang, and she popped back up to her feet and asked me to stay in the room while she went out to greet the other guy.

    Afterward she gave me the little bottle of water, escorted me to the door and asked me to ask for her next time. I definitely will.

    Outside there were two druggies hanging out by the library door (they're closed on Sundays) and one guy tweaking out by the coffee shop on the corner. This was early afternoon on Sunday. Last time I tried to go here on a Saturday, there was a sheriff in the parking lot. I noped out of there. I've been here maybe 5-6 times, all on weekends, all during daytime. And each time there has been the presence of tweakers, homeless, and all around suspicious folk. I can't imagine how shady it gets at night.
    I want to put Chloe in my pocket and bring her home.

    A while back Angela told me, with a dead serious face, to avoid the place on the last day / first day of the month. Wouldn't elaborate but I'm guessing it's uncle LEO related.

  4. #898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?
    Haha that was my exact experience when I was there last Sunday. When they're busy they usually put me I that room with a couch facing a large mirror. But I guess someone was waiting there too so they put me in the laundry room / break room to wait. Every several minutes one of the girls would step in to grab a towel or something. Saw all three, didn't think any of them were wearing panties. One girl stood out as younger and prettier than the other two, introduced herself to me as Chloe. I requested her as my masseuse.

    A good massage beforehand, BBBJ was amazing, did multiple positions with cover, requested to finish in her mouth to which she happily obliged. Afterward she was helping me get dressed which I alway find weird. She was kneeling down tying my shoe laces and whipped my cock back out. She looked up at it with a mischievous smile, and gave it a couple slow deep sucks and kisses. I might have been able to have quick round but the damn doorbell rang, and she popped back up to her feet and asked me to stay in the room while she went out to greet the other guy.

    Afterward she gave me the little bottle of water, escorted me to the door and asked me to ask for her next time. I definitely will.

    Outside there were two druggies hanging out by the library door (they're closed on Sundays) and one guy tweaking out by the coffee shop on the corner. This was early afternoon on Sunday. Last time I tried to go here on a Saturday, there was a sheriff in the parking lot. I noped out of there. I've been here maybe 5-6 times, all on weekends, all during daytime. And each time there has been the presence of tweakers, homeless, and all around suspicious folk. I can't imagine how shady it gets at night.

  5. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?
    Can't wait till Tina is back!!

  6. #896

    Sun and VIP

    Apparently new girl Yumi at sun spa is already gone due to not passing background check at police station to stay?? Damn shame cause she was cute. So nana is coming back and new girl in process from Korea. So headed to VIP to see happy again. Good service but still couldn't get to goal without HJ. Bummer.

  7. #895
    Angela told me Sundays are usually pretty slow all day, because everyone is at home f* their wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

  8. #894

    Any recent luck at NewSpa?

    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?

  9. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.
    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

  10. #892

    Overthinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.

    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.
    Bro, I think you are overthinking it, LOL.

    Just pay 2. Up front and then they would know right away what you want.

    Parking lot-wise, it's not that bad. There are bunch of good stores around so I wouldn't worry about your car getting broke in. I parked there several times, no problem.

    I only been there during midday (read my post below) and it's fine. Never been there during evening time.

    My though exactly was to be there earlier so that girls are not tired but for Angela or Alyssa, I don't think time of the day made any difference (based on the reviews).

  11. #891
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.

    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.

  12. #890

    Shanghai timeline (AM weekddays for me, and.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?
    Bc of my work / family schedule, I have visited only during late AM / early PM during weekdays.

    It's hard to tell Bc every time was a little bit different but I usually hear about 3-5 door bells during my one hour visit almost of all the time.

    Can't tell if it's busier or not. For other AMPs that I visited (around similar time of the day), I usually hear 1 or 2 per hour.

  13. #889

    Shanghai Best and Worst times to visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The girl was cute and friendly. But the downsides are that the experience was rushed, the shop was too busy and too crowded and too conspicuous.

    Kind of reminds me how Evergreen Spa further up 99 was in 2020. Which rapidly went downhill.

    This place is too visible and is getting too much attention and is going to get busted.
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?

  14. #888

    Regretting now (Eurotouch report)

    Should've listened to my monger fellow friend about these grannies / aunties shop.

    I was on rmap and read some great reviews about this new girl Angie in ET. Never done TS so I was interested in experiencing it and also read she is a bit younger than usual k grannies so I decided to drive up.

    The whole experience was meh. It was fun talking with her (I speak same language) but I was there for some fun "doing" stuff which I got none of. No LFK/ DFK, no 69, no massage, TS was underwhelming, no DATY. All I did was BBBJ and mish cfs. Literally that was it. I still spent full hour chatting but up in Shanghai, I spent full hour with body language. I think Angie is a sweet lady, maybe we didn't click.

    I guess I will wait for Alyssa and Angela to come back in 2 weeks.

  15. #887

    Viva Massage.

    I thought that I would give them a shot since it had been a while. I went in, pricing is now $65 for an hour. No problem. Prices go up. I gave her $70. She was fairly young, to my old eyes at least. Rather cute. And she gave a very good massage. And though she got close there was never any teasing. Nor were any extras offered. I struck out. Still great massage, tipped with a twenty. I used the advanced features with Rubmaps and someone at least got a happy ending about three weeks ago. One thing that I know for certain, it was not me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape