Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 598 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8809

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?
    I would love this!

  2. #8808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Sumosearch

    Anyone else getting a "Bad Gateway" from https://sumosear.ch/? It's been down over a week.

  3. #8807

    Seriously.

    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?

  4. #8806
    Party favors is an online term for drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Ask one of the girls and pray it doesn't lead to you getting robbed or worse.

  5. #8805

    Total eclipse and black holes

    The total eclipse will be here. April 8th, which is Monday.

    I am interested if our local escorts may stay at their current places at current price, or hotel management will kick them out. It is reported that many hotels charge 2 x 3 x for the event. Will many escorts and their pimps become homeless for a few days next weekend? Any benefit may we have?

    Cincinnati and Columbus is out side of total eclipse belt. A heavy traffic is expected on I-70 and I-75 before and after.

    Will some of eclipse chasers also seek black holes between legs in our area?

  6. #8804

    I'll indulge.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Ask one of the girls and pray it doesn't lead to you getting robbed or worse.
    Have you been to party city? They've got a lot of cool stuff for all kinds of parties. If you're looking for something a little more flashy, I'd recommend fireworks. I'd probably make the drive to Indiana for that myself. They have better stuff.

  7. #8803

    Party favors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.
    Ask one of the girls and pray it doesn't lead to you getting robbed or worse.

  8. #8802

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    I mean I seen her and she's definitely not a LEO and someone else reviewed her even though we didn't have the same experience so idk what to tell you.
    RTFF.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/faq.php

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...here-at-USASG.

    Also, this isn't a forum for advertising drugs. Ie: "party favors". You should be able to come up with those kind of ideas on your own.

  9. #8801
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    Buddy your only review was on a girl that gives off LEO vibes, you asked advice on how to pick up SWs (which I responded to) and now you're asking for party favors?

    You aren't doing a good job of hiding your badge officer.
    I mean I seen her and she's definitely not a LEO and someone else reviewed her even though we didn't have the same experience so idk what to tell you.

  10. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.
    I isn't down cincy way, a AMP got raided and four people have been in lockup for 2 weeks now, 50 k bond, the cincy board is the source. hope no bros. walked into that one, and of course the girl didn't do thing wrong, they need to stop these raids on these Chinese girls

  11. #8799

    Party Favors

    Try Party Source or Kroger. If those places don't have what you need try spitting in one hand and shitting in the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.

  12. #8798

    On second thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.
    Buddy your only review was on a girl that gives off LEO vibes, you asked advice on how to pick up SWs (which I responded to) and now you're asking for party favors?

    You aren't doing a good job of hiding your badge officer.

  13. #8797

    I'll oblige.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by YoungOne23; 03-16-24 at 15:42. Reason: Not giving advice to a suspect account.

  14. #8796

    Party favors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcardii  [View Original Post]
    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.
    This is for a specific hobby. You want to buy drugs, go somewhere else.

  15. #8795

    Party favors?

    Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape