Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 8959
-
04-22-24 12:22 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes please
I would love this!
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 11:46 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 984Sumosearch
Anyone else getting a "Bad Gateway" from https://sumosear.ch/? It's been down over a week.
-
04-10-24 01:56 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 850Seriously.
I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.
I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.
I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.
I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?
-
03-30-24 14:48 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 1065Party favors is an online term for drugs.
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 14:10 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 717Total eclipse and black holes
The total eclipse will be here. April 8th, which is Monday.
I am interested if our local escorts may stay at their current places at current price, or hotel management will kick them out. It is reported that many hotels charge 2 x 3 x for the event. Will many escorts and their pimps become homeless for a few days next weekend? Any benefit may we have?
Cincinnati and Columbus is out side of total eclipse belt. A heavy traffic is expected on I-70 and I-75 before and after.
Will some of eclipse chasers also seek black holes between legs in our area?
-
03-29-24 21:29 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 65I'll indulge.
Have you been to party city? They've got a lot of cool stuff for all kinds of parties. If you're looking for something a little more flashy, I'd recommend fireworks. I'd probably make the drive to Indiana for that myself. They have better stuff.
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 00:11 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 436Party favors
Ask one of the girls and pray it doesn't lead to you getting robbed or worse.
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 16:24 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 205Rtff
RTFF.
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/faq.php
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...here-at-USASG.
Also, this isn't a forum for advertising drugs. Ie: "party favors". You should be able to come up with those kind of ideas on your own.
-
03-17-24 11:42 #8801Regular Member

Posts: 8I mean I seen her and she's definitely not a LEO and someone else reviewed her even though we didn't have the same experience so idk what to tell you.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 16:42 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 735I isn't down cincy way, a AMP got raided and four people have been in lockup for 2 weeks now, 50 k bond, the cincy board is the source. hope no bros. walked into that one, and of course the girl didn't do thing wrong, they need to stop these raids on these Chinese girls
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 16:28 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 473Party Favors
Try Party Source or Kroger. If those places don't have what you need try spitting in one hand and shitting in the other.
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 15:22 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 121On second thought.
Buddy your only review was on a girl that gives off LEO vibes, you asked advice on how to pick up SWs (which I responded to) and now you're asking for party favors?
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
You aren't doing a good job of hiding your badge officer.
-
03-16-24 15:18 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 121I'll oblige.
Nevermind.
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
Last edited by YoungOne23; 03-16-24 at 15:42. Reason: Not giving advice to a suspect account.
-
03-16-24 13:06 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 533Party favors
This is for a specific hobby. You want to buy drugs, go somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Tcardii
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 22:25 #8795Regular Member

Posts: 8Party favors?
Where would I go about finding some party favors? Or how do I find someone that has. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I'm allowed to hear but fuck it why not try.










Reply With Quote





