Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Does pimeyes make you upload a picture of yourself to get a membership? I got a prompt for that. I also tried to use an amex gift card to pay but it rejected it. I'm wondering if you can cancel at a later point without having them keep charging.
    No, I never had to upload a pic. And you can cancel anytime before the next month rebill.

  2. #13311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Pimeyes

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I have been using pimeyes for even the normal dating app girls. I find it works really well, and for $29 a month it's saved me from wasting my time on more than one occasion.
    Does pimeyes make you upload a picture of yourself to get a membership? I got a prompt for that. I also tried to use an amex gift card to pay but it rejected it. I'm wondering if you can cancel at a later point without having them keep charging.

  3. #13310

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I suspect she is an escort. Never has a sugar baby set a time limit (90 min in your case). Usually it's just a date and goes on until it naturally ends. I always say I want to be intimate two times per meet so however long that takes, usually a few hours. Time limits should be a huge flag.
    I set the time limit. During the conversation I mention an hour and half is all I would require.

  4. #13309
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Now that facecheck. ID is gone to bitcoin, what do you all use?

    Is facecheck still the best paid option or is there something else?
    I have been using pimeyes for even the normal dating app girls. I find it works really well, and for $29 a month it's saved me from wasting my time on more than one occasion.

  5. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-71ddfdf12a87

    Quoted $500. Got her down to $350 for 90 min BBBJ / CFS.

    Looks like her pictures however I would say noticeably better in person.

    Dressed casual / revealed an unexpecting body underneath. Small breast but in good condition. With very toned thighs and the best ass I've seen off seeking. Nice natural bubble.

    BBBJ was solid but didn't have me on edge ready to pop.

    The only negative was vagina was a bit sour, I caught a whiff while fooling around.

    If this hadn't occurred, I'd recommend or see her again but I think I'll have to pass.
    I suspect she is an escort. Never has a sugar baby set a time limit (90 min in your case). Usually it's just a date and goes on until it naturally ends. I always say I want to be intimate two times per meet so however long that takes, usually a few hours. Time limits should be a huge flag.

  6. #13307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Is it a violation of TOS to have two accounts? I wasn't aware of that. I have had my two, for some time. Since email is the basis of the login, yep, you have to have two, however, it allows me to use an email alias. I just have to pay attention to using the correct address if I were to email them about any problem.

    I presume you got an email from them saying they suspended you and why?
    I don't know if they're able to track IPs. But I think here's what happened.

    I used my primary account, upgraded to premium, then for some reason it as for I'd verification. So I left this account alone.

    Then I used my backup account, upgraded to premium using the same credit card. They then suspend this account saying I can not have multiple account on SA.

    I supposed I probably made the mistake of using the same credit card on both accounts.

  7. #13306

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    To give you an idea of the type of hoodlums trying to ask for gas money on SA. Went to whatsapp to share photos. Probably didn't realize I had telegram which looks to be his real photos.
    That is wild. Scammers are everywhere. Be diligent brothers. RTFF and go see girls that others have posted on. Make them popular so they stay. Blazing new paths is now officially overrated to me.

  8. #13305

    Amber292

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-71ddfdf12a87

    Quoted $500. Got her down to $350 for 90 min BBBJ / CFS.

    Looks like her pictures however I would say noticeably better in person.

    Dressed casual / revealed an unexpecting body underneath. Small breast but in good condition. With very toned thighs and the best ass I've seen off seeking. Nice natural bubble.

    BBBJ was solid but didn't have me on edge ready to pop.

    The only negative was vagina was a bit sour, I caught a whiff while fooling around.

    If this hadn't occurred, I'd recommend or see her again but I think I'll have to pass.

  9. #13304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    To give you an idea of the type of hoodlums trying to ask for gas money on SA. Went to whatsapp to share photos. Probably didn't realize I had telegram which looks to be his real photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20240318_170250462.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20240318_170109929_02.jpg‎  

  10. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Pimeyes works pretty well. I've never done Facecheck curious if that's better.
    Pimeyes works well for me, I paid for a month subscription and it's worth it to me. Infact pimeyes were able to find me details on some SBs pics and Facecheck wasn't able to pick up anything.

  11. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Now that facecheck. ID is gone to bitcoin, what do you all use?

    Is facecheck still the best paid option or is there something else?
    I still use facecheck. I'd, the free version. From the results I can usually pick up if the chick is a scammer or porn / of girl. Sure I can't stalk the Instagram anymore via that route, but oh well. Haven't found a good replacement. Pimeyes is the original, but it's a pay site as well.

  12. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Now that facecheck. ID is gone to bitcoin, what do you all use?

    Is facecheck still the best paid option or is there something else?
    Pimeyes works pretty well. I've never done Facecheck curious if that's better.

  13. #13300

    Facial recognition

    Now that facecheck. ID is gone to bitcoin, what do you all use?

    Is facecheck still the best paid option or is there something else?

  14. #13299
    Is it a violation of TOS to have two accounts? I wasn't aware of that. I have had my two, for some time. Since email is the basis of the login, yep, you have to have two, however, it allows me to use an email alias. I just have to pay attention to using the correct address if I were to email them about any problem.

    I presume you got an email from them saying they suspended you and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you like to keep multiple SA accounts as back up in case one is suspended / banned.

    But it seems SA is getting smarter, or maybe getting greedier.

    They suspended my primary SA account, because they detected my backup account. Even though I used different profile pics and different emails.

    If all your accounts are PREMIUM or DIAMOND, then you can keep multiple accounts.

    However, if you're standard user they will suspend or banned all of your other back up accounts.

    I guess it's a move to get you to upgrade to PREMIUM or DIAMOND on all your accounts, if you want to have more than one.

    Can't wait for a new site / app to replace SA. They have gotten too big and too greedy.

  15. #13298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Multiple SA accounts

    I know some of you like to keep multiple SA accounts as back up in case one is suspended / banned.

    But it seems SA is getting smarter, or maybe getting greedier.

    They suspended my primary SA account, because they detected my backup account. Even though I used different profile pics and different emails.

    If all your accounts are PREMIUM or DIAMOND, then you can keep multiple accounts.

    However, if you're standard user they will suspend or banned all of your other back up accounts.

    I guess it's a move to get you to upgrade to PREMIUM or DIAMOND on all your accounts, if you want to have more than one.

    Can't wait for a new site / app to replace SA. They have gotten too big and too greedy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape