Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 27788
-
03-17-24 10:35 #23663Regular Member

Posts: 11She is friendly to the topic. Only thing is she can't really take anything bigger than 5". On top of her regular rates $.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 01:01 #23662Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Kat and Mersades
I got blocked by KG for what reason, idk. She won't respond to my text asking, but I assume she blocked my number too. I saw her and asked about the topic but she said no.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Also, I think Mersades has been mentioned in the past and she has been posting for a long time, but is she topic-friendly?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rento...b/115265198584
-
03-16-24 11:36 #23661Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kat
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Fuck her. The only reason she got repeat customers was because she had a open menu. To be honest I always hated way she always had a price attached to every service. Now with this new drama. It is just not worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 02:55 #23660Banned Member

Posts: 410I blocked her on there. She was stalking and harassing me. Why I do not know.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 20:15 #23659Senior Member

Posts: 1401She wanted 200 to BB. I finished covered and as I left she asked when I will be back. Told her never, she was pissed.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 19:39 #23658Senior Member

Posts: 2924Bella fox on TNA.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 17:11 #23657Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a good time.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 14:40 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 652M $. Bellafoxxx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179347-M-BellaFoxxx
M $. BellaFoxxx.
Big Flabby Tit's. Sloppy wet pussy. Bbfscip. Race play.
She is a nasty woman. Made me worship her big juicy pussy. Ate out my cream pie after.
She told me she had taken two loads before I got there. So nasty.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
03-15-24 14:19 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 261Kat told me I can't bb her no more.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 02:18 #23654Senior Member

Posts: 740Email
I emailed her at the end of January and she responded but she is saying 50% up front and travel expenses if outcall. No thanks!
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
03-14-24 23:49 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 220At the end of covid, business was slowing up, I think she increased her rates, which slowed up business even more, then lost her incall spot because the rent got jacked up and she couldn't do incall at her house, so she was limited to outcalls only and upped her rates some more to cover the costs and then went silent. Hopefully she is ok. She's a nice person and definitely fun to play with.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 23:25 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 63Got an Bb Ebony for you. Bella FoXXX in Tacoma. BBFSCIP & BBGreek (CIA)
Here's one for you. She's in Tacoma, if that's not too much of a drive. Here's a link:
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/165043895#.
Bella is a MILF and she's looks like her pictures- nice tits. I suspect dentures or new teeth, but not sure. Both BBFS and BBGreek are included in $50 upgrade from posted rates in ad.
The BBBJ was definitely a little short- seemed like she intends that as a way to warm you up for the main event, not a pleasure all by itself. But didn't say anything about wanting to hurry up either. And I didn't need her to continue very long before the main courses.
She's bareback friendly in both doors. Front was was fun, normal tightness and good.
She's newer in the backdoor arena, but still good. Be sure to bring extra lube. Eased in for a few strokes and finished there (can't go back and forth, ATP is no-go).
She answers texts and phone calls, so up to you. I confirmed beforehand and she didn't have a problem discussing it. And again, please don't bump up the rates (CIP & CIA services included):
15: $150.
30: $200.
60: $250.
-
03-14-24 22:54 #23651Regular Member

Posts: 8The goth chic?
Did she used to go by Star?
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 22:29 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 617Speaking of BEM, whatever happened to her? I saw her 3 or 4 times before COVID. Never BBFS'd her, but each time, got a really nice rimBBBJ with lots of BLS and bodyslide massage for a super cheap $150/ hr rate. She was enthusiastic and fun. After COVID though seems like she spiraled down? And her prices spiraled up?
Now nobody talks about her anymore. What happened?
Originally Posted by OnlyBare
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 21:39 #23649Senior Member

Posts: 220I reached out to her once because her website was not working. She told me to check out her only fans. So I did. Then she blocked me and said because I didn't purchase any of her content immediately, I was just wasting her time. So she friended me the first day when I said her website was having issues, then blocked me the next day. She's a wackadoo. I heard she goes bare as well. I like her hot milfy look and a touch of crazy is always nice, but I think she has 90% of TnA blocked.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




