Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 907 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10069

    "kirks"

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Anymore it's seems previous sure things are no longer sure things Kirk's are the way to go. The rest in town need to step up.
    What are "kirks?

  2. #10068

    Mint

    I contacted the K-Girls number yesterday and inquired about prices and services. After going thru their screening process, they informed me that Mint offers BBFS and CIM, but will not swallow. Rates were $$$ for Half Hour, and $$ 60 for an hour. Unfortunately by the time they responded it was too late for me due to work. But they responded in less than 2 hours, which is still good time considering the amount of text msgs I am sure they are receiving.

    But I hope that helps with your questions about Mint.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed Lily yesterday. Best girl ever. She said she may come back for summer break. She likes it here, said everybody has been nice. It'll be hard to see anybody better. Hoping somebody will review Mint. I'm curious.

    Seems that Stacey is very much like Lily, but I haven't met her yet.

  3. #10067
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    For those that know. Lily is outstanding and her last day is Tuesday. So who to schedule with, Lily (already enjoyed), Mint (new), or Stacy?
    Enjoyed Lily yesterday. Best girl ever. She said she may come back for summer break. She likes it here, said everybody has been nice. It'll be hard to see anybody better. Hoping somebody will review Mint. I'm curious.

    Seems that Stacey is very much like Lily, but I haven't met her yet.

  4. #10066

    K-girls decision

    For those that know. Lily is outstanding and her last day is Tuesday. So who to schedule with, Lily (already enjoyed), Mint (new), or Stacy?

  5. #10065

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    This one was reviewed by me. Covered everything and no English, but good enough:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5027417943
    I think that is why I haven't pulled the trigger on any of these Latin girls. I haven't read anyone having their socks knocked off by any of them.

  6. #10064

    Selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    I had bad experiences with sending selfies.

    After sending a selfie, two girls ghosted me. Am I too ugly?

    I am not going to do this anymore.

    Good lunch guys, stay safe!
    I wouldn't worry to much about it. I have had a girl ghost me before. It is usually the younger ones that do that. Just chalk it up as to their maturity level. Older or established providers usually don't ask for selfies. Not much different than the SB scene. I have gotten a lot of rejections from doing that. That is why I usually offer them a couple of bucks to have lunch etc. Once they see you are an alright guy usually you are good to go. At least, it increases your chances. I have not met Hope but she sounds like the exception to the rule as far as younger girls go. But I have to admit. I started taking better care of myself again after seeing SBs and getting in on the AMP scene.

  7. #10063
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    Searching for some solid Intel on any recommended Latinas you fine gents can approve of. After crawling through pages of LC I cannot tell which ones are legit and which are fakes. Some of these girls are posting daily and for some time, which is a green flag for me but then number is out of state or pics show up linked to 2 or 3 ads with different names but same number. Curious to know a good one to see. Feel free to pm me if you have some suggestions. Thanks all.
    This one was reviewed by me. Covered everything and no English, but good enough:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5027417943

  8. #10062

    Chopper time

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a winner and amazing! Love a great passionate kisser. Thanks for sharing.
    Fire up the chopper! Been browsing this forum for the kgirl reviews and that along with the updated website, my mouth is watering. 200 miles ahhh. Maybe after spring break.

  9. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    Does she do anything else than the online session for $?
    I don't know what her online session is but she is an escort who sees guys.

  10. #10060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Her screening is easy, she just wants a picture of you, then she will follow up with a request of another picture of you doing something specific in that picture. If you do that, (and assuming you don't look like a creep), she will agree to see you. Her screening is pretty simple. I have VIP on the erotic review and her reviews are outstanding so I would say she is good to go.
    Does she do anything else than the online session for $?

  11. #10059
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Mint is $360 hr +1 for BBFS. Texted. Got info. Haven't seen.
    With the exception of the mention of BBFS, all their rates are on their website.

  12. #10058

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. Would be worth checking out. Could have been some fetishized stuff as well who knows. I am sure they could find a girl that can accommodate all sorts of fun.
    Mint is $360 hr +1 for BBFS. Texted. Got info. Haven't seen.

  13. #10057

    Selfi for screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Her screening is easy, she just wants a picture of you, then she will follow up with a request of another picture of you doing something specific in that picture. If you do that, (and assuming you don't look like a creep), she will agree to see you. Her screening is pretty simple. I have VIP on the erotic review and her reviews are outstanding so I would say she is good to go.
    I had bad experiences with sending selfies.

    After sending a selfie, two girls ghosted me. Am I too ugly?

    I am not going to do this anymore.

    Good lunch guys, stay safe!

  14. #10056
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    Check your messages.
    Drama's over. She could use some good clients. Hit her up boys.

  15. #10055
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry101  [View Original Post]
    Seems new. Anyone tried her out yet?

    Was tempted but not sure what her screening is like?

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiiekatt21

    Thanks.
    Her screening is easy, she just wants a picture of you, then she will follow up with a request of another picture of you doing something specific in that picture. If you do that, (and assuming you don't look like a creep), she will agree to see you. Her screening is pretty simple. I have VIP on the erotic review and her reviews are outstanding so I would say she is good to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape