Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5765
-
03-22-24 17:16 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 200Four Seasons
I had a similar experience with Happy and agree with this report. She does allow DATY as part of the FS package.
Originally Posted by Mcloudl
[View Original Post]
Remington251.
-
03-22-24 10:21 #5014Regular Member

Posts: 104 Seasons
I'm normally pretty bad about reviewing myself but this one was great for me. Stopped in and asked for 30 m and was told it's only 1 hr for 80 so 80 to the house I go. The one I dreamt with said her name was happy. Started off with a "massage" would say it was a 2/10. She was very outgoing, giggly and flirty which I liked. I would say the face was 35-40 ish. Her body was a solid 8/10 in my opinion. As close as you're going to get to a spinner in Cola. She has bolt ons that are a decent size and she was very light when I picked her up. Anyways. 12 to her for FS though she wanted 14 I didn't have the extra on me. Started with CBJ, CG, moved to standing dog, mish and finished with prone dog. I'm not a DATY kind of guy so I don't know if she allows that. Definitely the best experience I've had there so far. YMMV, good luck and stay safe brethren.
-
03-17-24 14:38 #5013Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Same owner
Elite, Nice, A Lian, Tao and Thai Foot all have same owner. None were ever FS as far as I know. New York group owns them. Saw New York tagged truck at A Lian today moving things out. No reports of LEO involvement. Guessing business was not good.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 08:21 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 518No pics on Lexington detention website
Does seem odd. No pics on Lex county detention site. No press on it either. I'm interested to know more too.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 22:57 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 989Was there a bust in Columbia?
Found all of A Lian, the Thai foot place & Tao closed on Saturaday, which struck me as odd.
I could see Wellness by the foot place open, but they are so close to legit as makes no difference.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
03-15-24 14:08 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 419Garbage
Do not waste your money.
Originally Posted by Dee235
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 09:40 #5009Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian hotels
Anyone here experience visiting a room host by Asian women? Feel free to dm your experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/675872700016
-
03-12-24 20:48 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 48I understand
Yes. Thanks. I understand that point but sometimes ads leave clues. Such as, all happy service can do. Depend on donations (cut / paste from an ad). Just wondering if there was any Intel because she wasn't reviewed here. If anyone needs info about NOVA let me know.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 20:36 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks
Thanks for the info Monty.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:07 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 574Koko
They're not going to talk about over call or text.
Originally Posted by MomsSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 07:15 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 66Little help fellas.
Headed into town for a business dinner at Ruth Chris this week.
Need to walk in with a clear head so I really need to blow off some steam before hand.
Any solid recommendations near there? No need for FS, a nice rub and HE will do.
Feel free to DM if you'd rather do that.
Thanks so much and I'll be happy to report back.
-Drag.
-
03-12-24 06:15 #5004Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121No extras
She indicates but does not say her service is erotic. Then at the appointment she will say "oh no, we don't offer 'those' services ". She acts purely innocent but still wants you to pay like FS was provided. Classic bait and switch. Don't go unless you want an overpriced massage.
Originally Posted by MomsSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 08:50 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 48Koko
Hi. Any recent info on Koko? I saw some old reports but nothing recent. What's on the menu? I texted her and got a list of services but no suggestion of extra services. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/264751477622
-
02-29-24 07:46 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 419Nuru
You have a few in Charlotte that provide this service. Just make sure you know what you are dealing with before you try it because the gel gets to be uncomfortable quickly IMO. I have done it once or twice and its ok but it was not something that I was wowed with by any means. Either way Charlotte would be you closest option.
Originally Posted by LoveEyeContact
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:48 #5001Regular Member

Posts: 8NURU Massage
Hello all, are there any great nuru providers in Columbia or even South Carolina? I just want to experience the service, but would prefer a trusted / legit provider. Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.











Reply With Quote





