Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29006

    Ymmv

    That was not my experience with her. I found her to be very pleasant certainly better than Ruggiez. I didn't say you were wrong and I didn't even make a comment on your report. I reported on my experience. Isn't that why we say, you millage may veri?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Clock watcher, dirty, guy hanging around. I left before I even finished. She will not suck cock. Complete waste of time. Hard to schedule, not ready on time. Not at all pretty and or sexy.

    She has many bad reviews, well because she is an extremely poor provider..

  2. #29005

    Stay away.

    Clock watcher, dirty, guy hanging around. I left before I even finished. She will not suck cock. Complete waste of time. Hard to schedule, not ready on time. Not at all pretty and or sexy.

    She has many bad reviews, well because she is an extremely poor provider.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I know she has a bunch of questionable reviews. But recently she contacted me because of a message I left some time ago. We exchanged a couple of texts, and she asked me if I wanted a visit. I told her that because of reports of her toddler being in the room I would decline. She tested back and assured me the child would not be in the room. So I took a chance, and I am glad that I did. One she looks better in person than her pictures. She says her age is 22 and I can believe that me being as old as I am people to me look younger than they are to me she could pass for a 19 or 20 year old. Her room was a tad messy but I have been in much worse. I saw no signs of drug use. We spent some time talking. Found out that the baby she just had was in the hospital. Said he was born about 5 weeks to early. The rates quote me was 100 QV 150 HHR if I wanted BB that would have been another 50 and if I wanted the milk bar that would have been another 50. After we talked for a while she asked if I wanted the milk bar for free and I said of course. I have to admit I committed the cardinal sin I payed before play. This was one of two that made me so comfortable that I felt I could pay up front. The other being Ruggiez. But after seeing Cerenity I doubt I would ever try and contact Ruggiez. She was shower fresh and I did enjoy my time at the milk bar. Her BBBJ is very good. I have ED but I have to say it still felt good. And I really enjoyed my DATY. It smelled great and it became very wet and tasty. She is very sensitive but I did get her to squirt. She said this was the first time in five weeks she has. Again I take every nice thing escorts say with a somewhat grain of salt. Almost every escort will tell you, that you were gods gift to them just to get you to come back. I also have to say with me she was not a clock watcher. But that could be that she probably didn't have someone scheduled right after me. I find many escorts are clock watchers because they are poor schedulers. All in all I will repeat. Maybe I just caught her on a good day but to me she is the kind of woman that I would love to see get out of this line of work before it destroys her. And as always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240316-000947.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240316-000848.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240316-000825.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240316-000753.jpg‎  

  3. #29004
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    If you ask a lot of questions they will think LEO. Every time.
    In this instance it was her texting app delaying messages and me letting her lead the questioning. She's new to the Cincy area, has a kiddo to protect, and learning the ok hotels and spots. I know better than to ask the stuff that Uncle could use.

  4. #29003
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    She has two places. Mandy is a blast and looks better in person. I prefer not to go to the west side location and she was able to meet me at her nky spot.
    That is great news, thank you.

  5. #29002

    Missed my point

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Many of these women have pimps and they don't play that plus you got to realize that whether or not anything happens your still taking up her time so regardless your rolling the dice by only paying afterwards.
    First you said no lady will let you pay after as a fact and I said you can.

    If you discuss payment or pay before you start LEO can use that.

    I do pay before when I can trust the girl. If I was not satisfied I still pay the required amount and leave a review and do not return.

    It does get difficult when I have fun and realize I did not bring enough money because we did not discuss the rate. I give her all I can and make it up next time.

  6. #29001
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that!
    It not luck it's a rule. Worked for me for more years than I want to say.

    Still never pay deposit or up front.

  7. #29000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Cincinnati Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Many of these women have pimps and they don't play that plus you got to realize that whether or not anything happens your still taking up her time so regardless your rolling the dice by only paying afterwards.
    Eli, you appear to be new (last few months) to the Cincinnati forum. The conventional wisdom here is that one should never, that is to say NEVER!, pay in advance. The rules may be different in LA, although when I visit the OC, I NEVER pay in advance. I am just putting this out there as a counter-point to your POV.

    BAM

    p.s. Just to clarify, this also means NO DEPOSITS, ever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this might mean missing out on something really sweet but 99.9% of the time, you will simply avoid being scammed.

  8. #28999

    Destiny / Scammer

    Jesus, how many times can I screw this up. She changes her ad every day, always changes up the pics and title. If the ad says she's 79 lbs. And under 5 ft, its her. Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/788676744312

  9. #28998

    Cerenity

    I know she has a bunch of questionable reviews. But recently she contacted me because of a message I left some time ago. We exchanged a couple of texts, and she asked me if I wanted a visit. I told her that because of reports of her toddler being in the room I would decline. She tested back and assured me the child would not be in the room. So I took a chance, and I am glad that I did. One she looks better in person than her pictures. She says her age is 22 and I can believe that me being as old as I am people to me look younger than they are to me she could pass for a 19 or 20 year old. Her room was a tad messy but I have been in much worse. I saw no signs of drug use. We spent some time talking. Found out that the baby she just had was in the hospital. Said he was born about 5 weeks to early. The rates quote me was 100 QV 150 HHR if I wanted BB that would have been another 50 and if I wanted the milk bar that would have been another 50. After we talked for a while she asked if I wanted the milk bar for free and I said of course. I have to admit I committed the cardinal sin I payed before play. This was one of two that made me so comfortable that I felt I could pay up front. The other being Ruggiez. But after seeing Cerenity I doubt I would ever try and contact Ruggiez. She was shower fresh and I did enjoy my time at the milk bar. Her BBBJ is very good. I have ED but I have to say it still felt good. And I really enjoyed my DATY. It smelled great and it became very wet and tasty. She is very sensitive but I did get her to squirt. She said this was the first time in five weeks she has. Again I take every nice thing escorts say with a somewhat grain of salt. Almost every escort will tell you, that you were gods gift to them just to get you to come back. I also have to say with me she was not a clock watcher. But that could be that she probably didn't have someone scheduled right after me. I find many escorts are clock watchers because they are poor schedulers. All in all I will repeat. Maybe I just caught her on a good day but to me she is the kind of woman that I would love to see get out of this line of work before it destroys her. And as always YMMV.

  10. #28997

    Destiny-Scammer

    Forgot the post.

  11. #28996

    Watch out for This One-Scammer

    Goes by Destiny most often. From Portsmouth area and was in Dayton for the last several months. Has a BF that is very close by and she will cash and dash you if possible. She is cute, petite and the girl in the pics. I got some BBBJ, DATY and some mish from her once. Was ripped off the second time. Be careful.

  12. #28995
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Many times I have been with a lady and I would say most of the time I have paid after our session. So do not say no working girl will do that.

    Actually many times I do not discuss the fee until after we are done.
    Many of these women have pimps and they don't play that plus you got to realize that whether or not anything happens your still taking up her time so regardless your rolling the dice by only paying afterwards.

  13. #28994

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/602991185548

    Anyone have any other info on this one.
    I saw Izzy last week for the first time. She is the lady in the pics, however, she has shaved her head. She says she is going to buy some wigs. So, that was different, but it did not distract form my experience. Well, anyways, she is kind and a very pretty lady with a great smile. And, she provides the best GFE I have experienced. She is thin, but tasty. She also provided a clean, safe incall. And, she was squeaky clean, fresh from the shower when I arrived. The number in her ad is current and she is looking for friends. I will be repeating as she provides the kind of experience I am looking for. Be safe gents.
    Last edited by Potus2020; 03-17-24 at 12:42. Reason: Grammer

  14. #28993

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    She gave me an address on the westside I ended up not foing did I just avoid a scam or does she have 2 places.
    She has two places. Mandy is a blast and looks better in person. I prefer not to go to the west side location and she was able to meet me at her nky spot.

  15. #28992

    I have paid after

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Because you have been ripped off frequently I would recommend half upfront and the rest after. No working girl is going to do it first without pay. It also helps to judge their character a bit better. If they seem sketchy in the beginning then its a good chance that they won't honor any agreement.
    Many times I have been with a lady and I would say most of the time I have paid after our session. So do not say no working girl will do that.

    Actually many times I do not discuss the fee until after we are done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape