Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 33236
-
03-17-24 02:22 #28991Senior Member

Posts: 71Good luck with that!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 19:05 #28990Banned Member

Posts: 5352If you ask a lot of questions they will think LEO. Every time.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 18:56 #28989Senior Member

Posts: 258Kailie
Nice gal, we had some good comms until she freaked out a bit that I might be uncle. Kinda sad about that, cause she sounded right up my alley. Maybe she's up yours, so be safe and treat her kind.
https://callescort.org/513-955-9024
-
03-16-24 16:22 #28988Senior Member

Posts: 1012 incalls
She mentioned having an Ohio incall while we were chatting, didn't think of including that in my post.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 15:54 #28987Senior Member

Posts: 418Mandy
She does have two spots. I've been to both and like the NKY place much more.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 15:32 #28986Banned Member

Posts: 5352I recommend hold your ground. Nothing up front. Never pay upfront loosing half is still a loss more fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 14:36 #28985Senior Member

Posts: 827Cerenity
I saw her once about 3-4 months ago. She just came home from working a fast food job and took her toddler to someone else in the Notel to watch while I did her. She told me her dad had a room at the same Notel. Who knows? No, no Greek, nor would I repeat.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
03-16-24 14:12 #28984Senior Member

Posts: 159Cerenity
I do not know and would never see her anyway. And Because I feel any monger that would visit an escort with a child in the room is disgusting. That is what I posted review numbers of reports to point this out.
Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 10:47 #28983Senior Member

Posts: 39She gave me an address on the westside I ended up not foing did I just avoid a scam or does she have 2 places.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 08:31 #28982Senior Member

Posts: 71Has anyone seen or heard from Luanna
I've been wanting to see this one was wondering if she is still around somewhere.
-
03-16-24 08:29 #28981Senior Member

Posts: 71She's Hot. I'd say that price is a bargain!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 08:24 #28980Senior Member

Posts: 71Because you have been ripped off frequently I would recommend half upfront and the rest after. No working girl is going to do it first without pay. It also helps to judge their character a bit better. If they seem sketchy in the beginning then its a good chance that they won't honor any agreement.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 08:19 #28979Senior Member

Posts: 71
Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Does she do greek?
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 06:16 #28978Senior Member

Posts: 83Jemma
I saw her a few months ago and have seen her multiple other times in the past. I've always had a good time. Her incall location is second to none.
Originally Posted by SteelersGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 01:19 #28977Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kailie
I reported on her last weekend. In the Dayton thread. I had an outstanding time. I plan on visiting soon. Put her in doggie she fucks back, orgasiums easy. Cowgirl was borderline porn style.
She is a keeper. Extremely tight pussy. Enjoy she is Blue Approved and an all time favorite. I drove from the far East (,like New Albany) to see her. The tank of gas was more than worth the adventure and the ride. Better than the thrill rides at Kings Island.
🔵.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






