Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5825
-
03-18-24 16:29 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 303Cherry DD
Definalty will be hitting up CherryDD this time around. I was mad I missed her last time. Need to book her early.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 10:52 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 117Save up cause I was told by OMG that CherryDD will be in town March 30th.
Originally Posted by FischMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 09:56 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 96We Broke
Are these all considered quite talented individuals? Got a favorite?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 09:24 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 735Expensive Spring
With the lineup at OMG and LK, I will go broke before the Summer. Hani, Aria, Jenny, Sweet Jenna. Love Atlanta.
-
03-18-24 09:22 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 735Lk site = ?
I swear pictures of LK SITE are so familiar but they belong to someone else. Mongers with better research skills may find out and let us know. Real DD or MM DD? You all know I love natural.
-
03-17-24 23:46 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 398Hi Atlanta Gents, I will be visiting Atlanta frequently in the upcoming few months. I did my research and found OMG and Kgirl are the most voted. Any links or pointers to how I book with them?
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-
03-17-24 21:57 #2084Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Beautiful K-Town Aria in A-Town
Surprisingly, she showed off her beautiful figure in a sexy black two-piece.
https://www.ohmygirl.club/aria
For your benefit, I'm also disclosing one of her bad photos; she's much prettier in real life, 100% natural beauty, and loves passionate intercourse with classy gentlemen!
Please treat her well, love & cherish her!
Be safe and good luck, everyone!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 16:15 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 77Agree with most of your ratings but the face. Definitely notice a lot of scaring or hole pores. Personally a 6-7/10 for m.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 13:22 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 1053Nice report
Been working on getting my schedule to line up. All the convenient appointment times have been booked up. May have to settle for a late shift appointment which is not such a bad thing if the late menu options open up. Any insight on Hani's performance throughout the day and night? PM is fine. Hoping to hear it stays consistent, thanks.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 11:32 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 27Baby Hani
Just recently completed screening with OMG and had a 1 hour visit with Baby Hani today. The booker is really responsive and the location is a very nice apartment in Buckhead. Very safe feeling area. Greeted at the door by Baby Hani in a sexy black negligee. She is much hotter in person than in her pics. If you like a curvy spinner her body is pure perfection. Hani is a tiny little thing with the most perfect C cups I've seen. Great English and the absolute best personality. Performance wise I can't even explain how passionate she was. Face 9/10.
Body 10/10.
Kissing 10/10.
BBBJ 8/10.
DATY 10/10 (yep, I can confirm she's a squirter).
Sex 10/10.
Folks, this one's a winner. She said she's here for 3 weeks. Going to be an expensive spring for me.
-
03-17-24 08:19 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 76Carol Assistant
Could you or anyone else, provide link for Carol Assistant site? Pm is ok.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-16-24 19:41 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 27Baby Hani
Just recently completed screening with OMG and had a 1 hour visit with Baby Hani today. The booker is really responsive and the location is a very nice apartment in Buckhead. Very safe feeling area. Greeted at the door by Baby Hani in a sexy black negligee. She is much hotter in person than in her pics. If you like a curvy spinner her body is pure perfection. Hani is a tiny little thing with the most perfect C cups I've seen. Great English and the absolute best personality. Performance wise I can't even explain how passionate she was. Face 9/10.
Body 10/10.
Kissing 10/10.
BBBJ 8/10.
DATY 10/10 (yep, I can confirm she's a squirter).
Sex 10/10.
Got every minute of my hour.
Folks, this one's a winner. She said she's here for 3 weeks. Going to be an expensive spring for me.
-
03-16-24 19:15 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 81Thank you
Thank you so much. This makes sense given the context. Surprised that acronym isn't easier to find.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 18:03 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 236"Illusion of Passion".
Originally Posted by OryDamian1
[View Original Post]
Basically means how much the girl is into you and how believable it is.
-
03-16-24 15:58 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 81Line Up
And it seems like she came out swinging. A great new line up.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





