Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5144
-
04-11-24 05:31 #4079Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Is she living in a tent because she wants to? I own an Airbnb she can rent for cheap.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 18:17 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 2110Angel
Last I heard she was living in a tent and taking a break from the hobby. Loved her no quit attitude!
Originally Posted by Gsimelus92
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 13:31 #4077Regular Member

Posts: 20Current info?
I see she has two numbers on the other site. I texted both yet no response. Is there a different number and is she taking new clients? Does anyone have a link to her current ad? I see ads from 2018.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 00:51 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 52Angel still around
Has anyone heard from Angel?
-
04-04-24 20:57 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 356Too funny
The stuff you run into sometimes.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 12:34 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 2110Jen Party
If you're referring to Jen Party, then yes she is one of the gems.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:20 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 198Jen formally on Merrimack
I was finally able to meet up with Jen. This is the one who used to live on Merrimack above a store and let me say that she's still pretty good looking and is awesome at sucking cock. She can be found of them. $150 is a base rate. Not sure if it is timed but I could have gotten FS if I wanted to. We talked a bit and took our time. FS would be covered but BJ is bare CIM spit. She may take a bit to get back to you but it was worth it to me.
-
04-03-24 09:45 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 154Lacey
I saw her last Thursday and I have to say it was one of the greatest experience I've ever had. If you want you body and cock worshiped like a King then Lacey is your girl. Look she's 60 and has the body of a 60 yr old. But if you can get pass that then you are in for an experience like you've never had "at least I haven't had". A little small talk on what she does since I've never seen her before. After that it's straight to rimming and stroking your cock and rubbing your body all over, it was awesome. That was about 20 minutes, she also does some humming thing on your outer prostate that was unique.
Now I'm on my back and she's rubbing, sucking my balls and cock like no tomorrow. She climbs up on me and I fuck her for a few and I'm like when I am going to cum is it alright to CIMWS she's like no problem whatever you want. After fucking she goes back down to my balls and cock and just takes care of business which by now my cock is hard enough to drill through solid concrete. Also I forgot about the edging which she brought me to a couple of times. It's almost an hour and she's not saying anything about it's almost time nothing of the sort. I actually didn't want to disrespect her time an I started to get on with cumming which I did and she swallows every drop like a champ and proceeded to ask me if I was good. I couldn't have been more good. I could have lay there another hr with her on my cock and balls, but it was time to go. She does have 2 cool little dogs. I'm not an English major so pardon the writing, but I will be going back again and again. Lacey is someone I'll keep on my monthly schedule. Hope this helps out men, Peanuts.
-
04-02-24 22:34 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 198Unhappy husband
All, just wanted to post that I tried reaching these two and neither replied. I did however get a phone call from a very unhappy husband saying (stop calling / texting my wife or I'm going to find where you live. No idea which one this was in reference to but just so you're all in the know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/540857329022
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosemary...hester-1061218
That being said why is it so difficult to find just a decent BBBJ.
-
03-25-24 18:29 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 154Potential Scam Alert
Did anyone else receive a private message from a Regular member named XxxLisax69 ?
I did not click on the link in the message.
-
03-24-24 19:16 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 100Blue eyes
I posted about my dream with her and didn't include pic or ad so reposting. Sorry guys.
Also Thursday this week have a friend looking for GB message if available Thursday afternoon no flowers.
-
03-16-24 11:21 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 820I should have previewed my post
Apologies, but "them" was intended as the abbreviation for Erotic Monkey. Nevertheless, the other gent who replied about Lacy also included her contact info in the first attachment.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 13:11 #4067Banned Member

Posts: 257Kristin and Lacey
I tried connecting with Kristin. But she keeps telling me she's no longer taking new clients. She already has enough Johns in her phone and she can't keep them all satisfied. As far as Lacey goes. She is the best in the United States of America. You can have sex with her or you can bend over like a little sissy and she will fuck you in the asshole lick your balls. Edge you till your ready to cum. Then tease you. She is truly remarkable in everything that she does.
She has two small little puppies that are so cute. Her house is very clean she's very careful and cautious and makes you park down the street. Not to draw attention. All I have to say is no girl can even come close to matching Lacey's overall performance. I mean she is 60 years old. She kind of resembles that girl in Lowell named Casey. With the elongated skull. Kind of like those ancient aliens that lived in Egypt with those elongated skulls. I enjoy her worshiping my butthole like it was some kind of a rare metal from.
Another planet and believe me when I tell you she knows what she's doing when it comes to eating ass. She will even shave your hair. BTW looking at swapping porn videos of daisy. She licks amazing ass to if you get her party favors. Lmk. Please no mentally unstable you tube people's.
-
03-14-24 08:28 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
If you are ok with an attractive for 60 lady, Lacy is a gem and genuine nice person who wants to please and provide value. I don't have an ad at my fingertips and have not seen her is a few years, but look in them but use "New England" as the search location.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 19:21 #4065Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw her a couple weeks ago, she is a lot of fun. Admittedly scheduling with her was a bit rough, but once we connected and met all was good. She's hosting in a fairly unique space but it does the job. Depending on how much time you're spending with her, asked her to give you a massage, it's worth it.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




