Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5150
-
03-25-24 18:29 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 154Potential Scam Alert
Did anyone else receive a private message from a Regular member named XxxLisax69 ?
I did not click on the link in the message.
-
03-24-24 19:16 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 100Blue eyes
I posted about my dream with her and didn't include pic or ad so reposting. Sorry guys.
Also Thursday this week have a friend looking for GB message if available Thursday afternoon no flowers.
-
03-16-24 11:21 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 820I should have previewed my post
Apologies, but "them" was intended as the abbreviation for Erotic Monkey. Nevertheless, the other gent who replied about Lacy also included her contact info in the first attachment.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 13:11 #4067Banned Member

Posts: 257Kristin and Lacey
I tried connecting with Kristin. But she keeps telling me she's no longer taking new clients. She already has enough Johns in her phone and she can't keep them all satisfied. As far as Lacey goes. She is the best in the United States of America. You can have sex with her or you can bend over like a little sissy and she will fuck you in the asshole lick your balls. Edge you till your ready to cum. Then tease you. She is truly remarkable in everything that she does.
She has two small little puppies that are so cute. Her house is very clean she's very careful and cautious and makes you park down the street. Not to draw attention. All I have to say is no girl can even come close to matching Lacey's overall performance. I mean she is 60 years old. She kind of resembles that girl in Lowell named Casey. With the elongated skull. Kind of like those ancient aliens that lived in Egypt with those elongated skulls. I enjoy her worshiping my butthole like it was some kind of a rare metal from.
Another planet and believe me when I tell you she knows what she's doing when it comes to eating ass. She will even shave your hair. BTW looking at swapping porn videos of daisy. She licks amazing ass to if you get her party favors. Lmk. Please no mentally unstable you tube people's.
-
03-14-24 08:28 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
If you are ok with an attractive for 60 lady, Lacy is a gem and genuine nice person who wants to please and provide value. I don't have an ad at my fingertips and have not seen her is a few years, but look in them but use "New England" as the search location.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 19:21 #4065Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw her a couple weeks ago, she is a lot of fun. Admittedly scheduling with her was a bit rough, but once we connected and met all was good. She's hosting in a fairly unique space but it does the job. Depending on how much time you're spending with her, asked her to give you a massage, it's worth it.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 16:16 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 203I hope you connect, I had quite a few tries but unfortunately they all fell through with ghosting or "delays". I have bought a chunk of content though, and some of the recent ones actually had me change my mind on trying to see her. Definitely looks like fun, sweet girl, but my radar has started to go off a bit more.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 11:38 #4063Banned Member

Posts: 942Kristin hot red head in NH
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristin-...hester-1043099
I just want to update my review and apologize to Kristin. I was super horny on Sunday and I was looking forward to meeting her. She is a sweetheart. I haven't met her yet but I do realize she has a life outside of this. And she's really busy. I have an appointment set up with her and I'll let you guys know how it goes. I actually cannot wait to meet her. As you can see by the pictures. She's incredibly beautiful. She has amazing reviews on erotic monkey but you have to pay to read the reviews. I know she's going to be worth it if anyone has anything positive to.
Say about her. Lmk. I love reading reviews but I know a lot of you guys keep them to yourselves and I respect that.
-
03-12-24 21:39 #4062He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Lacey
Does she have a recent ad? Only link I could find searching was from 2022.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 21:25 #4061He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Pleasant surprise at 167 on the Eastern side
Seems like everyone wants a deposit or doesn't reply back until hours later, I was in need of a release so I texted one of the ads them at leads to eastern Ave. No I don't have a link, there are only two girls working, pick an ad. Saw Nana, pleasantly surprised! She was cute, pretty face, around 5', nice figure not too skinny not to thick but just right, cute ass, very nice natural small, soft C's with great nips and a shaved kitty. Took the QV, did a little DATY, she was fresh and clean, seemed to really get into it then to MISH which she also got into wrapping around me with her legs and taking me deep inside her tight pussy. She liked it so didn't try any other positions, finished in the bag, got dressed and was escorted out. Saw a tall older not very attractive woman on the way out (maybe the house mother) and another girl watching TV.
Overall it was just what I needed and I would definitely go back to see if I could get her again.
Damage was 120 she'll go all uncovered for an extra 100, tried to negotiate that for 60, I think she would have but she went and asked the house mamasan and she said no.
Looks 6. 5, body 7. 5, I really liked her natural tits and she was the perfect size.
-
03-12-24 12:53 #4060Banned Member

Posts: 942Lacey in Manchester NH
I'm basically making reviews to encourage others to do so. Because it's fun waking up in the morning making some coffee and reading hot reviews. Anyways I made an appointment with Kristen. The girl that advertises on erotic monkey. I'm too lazy to post her link. But you guys know who I'm talking about. Extremely hot girl. She promised she would see me after 6:00 and then she basically blew me off. I waited till like 8:00 at night. Went to Barnes & Noble hung out for a while hoping she would call me back. I ended up seeing Lacey. She gave me an amazing performance. Licked my butthole. Licked my balls. I had sex with her she had sex with me. It was just amazing. She is 60 years old but she is still cute and attractive and let me tell you something. No girl can match her performance I don't care what state and city you go to she is one of a kind. Most girls you visit greet you with where is the money? And what position you want me in. After a visit with Lacey. I know I will have a shitty time if I see another girl. Real talk!
-
03-10-24 10:59 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 35I saw her not to long ago. Everything is covered which is fine by me, but because of the cover and my age I needed the HH over the QV. I went a few minutes over the 30 and she didn't make a big deal about. I like how she didn't even mention it and was like nothing bad happened.
Originally Posted by Snakester12
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:58 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 154I might have seen her years ago
I have been dabbling in this hobby for about 15 years. The Tattoo on her arm looks familiar. I think that I saw her once and got a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Snakester12
[View Original Post]
Attractive if I remember correctly. She was on craigslist back then and lived somewhere center city like around Maple and Manchester st. The body looks great. I might look her up.
-
03-05-24 17:50 #4057Regular Member

Posts: 6Everything covered
I talked to her, she said she does everything covered. Didn't partake!
Originally Posted by Snakester12
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 08:47 #4056Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen her?
Was just wonder if this MILF is legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...a/357547436861










Reply With Quote






