Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 22146
-
03-16-24 17:08 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 117Just avoided this!
On Saturday afternoon, I set up. She gave me an address, and I told her when I got there. She told me she was ready, and told me to go to a hotel on that block, so I did and texted her that I was there, and asked her to text her room number. Long pause. My spidey sense began to tingle. So I left. About 10 minutes later, she texted me a room number. Now I know what she was doing for those ten minutes. Thanks for warning us, brother!
Originally Posted by Budd2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 13:31 #18755Senior Member

Posts: 539I seen her a few weeks ago and towards the end of our session some dude came pounding on the door carrying on in the hotel making a shit ton of noise. It took her several tries of her bitching at him through the door for the asshole to finally leave so I could get the fuck out of there. I won't visit her again after that nonsense.
Originally Posted by Budd2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 13:00 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 66This *****
This ***** wants 250-275 an hour? I'm am so done with this hobby.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/651339227498
-
03-16-24 09:17 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 887Sorry to hear and thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by Budd2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 09:13 #18752Senior Member

Posts: 1368Nichole Knapik
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/755471342847
I've been seeing her since 2017 except for the times she was visiting her Uncle. Always been a great GFE, good looking and has a really nice body. After all these years of seeing her, she ripped me off. She did it with 2 young hood rats. Nothing happened to me, but it could have turned out bad for me. The way she did it now makes her dangerous! Loosing money is part of the game. That I accept. But she crossed the line when she had 2 of her thugs rip me off. After all these years of seeing her I never imagined she would do this to me. I was in disbelief, totally caught off guard. Someone over the summer reported she ripped him off, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I've seen her countless amount of times, never expected this.
-
03-15-24 22:40 #18751Senior Member

Posts: 238Stacy aka XStacyX
She changes her number and her name is now xStacyx.
Originally Posted by JeanJizzes
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 22:28 #18750Senior Member

Posts: 97Can you drop link?
Originally Posted by Rafter17
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 21:25 #18749Senior Member

Posts: 2375What do you mean nothing? Has ad every day.
Originally Posted by JeanJizzes
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 19:43 #18748Senior Member

Posts: 97Stacy
Saw her active a few months ago then nothing. Link to her old page, if anyone has info lmk.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2164564856/1
-
03-15-24 12:18 #18747Senior Member

Posts: 238Mimi
Anyone seen her?
She's been local for several months.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/904653131791
-
03-15-24 09:43 #18746Senior Member

Posts: 312Think she was 36 back in the 90's. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 17:57 #18745Banned Member

Posts: 9[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
03-14-24 17:28 #18744Senior Member

Posts: 74Who has the deets on her?
I am a fan an old broads with a bangin body and okay face. Has anyone been with the Snake Charmer?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...u/668417296292
-
03-13-24 22:21 #18743Senior Member

Posts: 42Yeah. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by QVsOnly
[View Original Post]
Paige looks like a bigger girl too. It seems like the one downstairs was skinnier, but I could be wrong.
-
03-13-24 14:26 #18742Senior Member

Posts: 780Google the number
Seems like three different girls in just a few postings. You decide what to do.
Originally Posted by SoccerNuts5
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





