Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 329 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3903

    I don't know about the shed business

    Next to Gaga. Saw a car parked in the car port to the right of Gaga person sat there in it the whole time I was inside. It's something about it set my spidey senses off. I've definitely seen cars there pulled in and empty, never backed and people sitting in them.

  2. #3902
    Quote Originally Posted by GtBabyAtt  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't plan your day around meeting her, unless she agreed to something, and even then, she's pretty hot or miss.
    Oh wow didn't know that. I didn't see in the reviews here she was flaky. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #3901

    Scheduling with Roan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysot  [View Original Post]
    I'be never seen her but been trying to. Not asking for her address but can someone let me know about where the location is (like I75 and exit 348)?

    Second question because of her available times I would have to see her late in the day does she have a bathroom that you can shower in to freshen up?

    Thanks in advance and you can post here or DM me.
    I wouldn't plan your day around meeting her, unless she agreed to something, and even then, she's pretty hot or miss.

  4. #3900

    Roan Questions

    I'be never seen her but been trying to. Not asking for her address but can someone let me know about where the location is (like I75 and exit 348)?

    Second question because of her available times I would have to see her late in the day does she have a bathroom that you can shower in to freshen up?

    Thanks in advance and you can post here or DM me.

  5. #3899

    Massage Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    I would be interested in her info.

  6. #3898

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    Yes send me the info.

  7. #3897

    Little AND cute AND fun?

    Hey all, long time no post. Want to hit up GQ or Gaga tomorrow. Would like to see someone little AND cute AND fun! Any recommendations of someone at one of those fine establishments to ask for that fits that description? Or am I asking for what doesn't exist?

  8. #3896

    Any nice guys looking for a massage friend?

    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.

  9. #3895

    Gq

    Stopped into GQ on my way back north. I think her name was Pawnee? No idea of that's close to being right. . 8 house $. 6 for everything. Started with TS. Below average massage, the fun, then finished with a solid back massage. Lady was your average Asian 30's mayyyybe 40's. Dark hair dark eyes. Some extra in the stomach but thought it was kinda sexy she wasn't a toothpick. Pretty smile and cute laugh.

    Am I crazy or is Pinky now the mamasan? I swear the mamasan there today used to be a worker there but I haven't been to GQ in a almost a year so I'm probably misidentifying her.

    Edit: I see below someone ID’d her as Bonnie

  10. #3894

    Cathy

    Has anyone been there lately is it the same old thing self service as usual as always thanks in advance.

  11. #3893

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Considering between a few day trip ideas in the near future. Have had several North Alabama members speak glowingly of GQ.

    It looks like Gaga, GQ, and Royal, are all within a half-hour drive. Is that a good one-day venture or should I replace Gaga and-or Royal?

    The recent Royal reviews don't seem all that good.
    GAGA and GQ, that is it, don't waste your time anywhere else.

  12. #3892
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I have tried it several times off and on over the years. It's just a massage. I've read it and experienced it, she would go hard on for a tip. Unless something has truly changed and not just posting trying to get some traffic, not worth the time.

    If anyone is willing to take one for the team, like to hear about it.
    Been there twice over the last 6 months, one lady there, HJ only nothing more.

  13. #3891

    Visitor

    Considering between a few day trip ideas in the near future. Have had several North Alabama members speak glowingly of GQ.

    It looks like Gaga, GQ, and Royal, are all within a half-hour drive. Is that a good one-day venture or should I replace Gaga and-or Royal?

    The recent Royal reviews don't seem all that good.

  14. #3890

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by CC2331  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a new place. Maybe new management but it's been there for years. Summer massage. There use to be only 1 lady there. Not very attractive and always DIY. I haven't seen any reviews on it in while. I haven't been there in a very long time.
    I have tried it several times off and on over the years. It's just a massage. I've read it and experienced it, she would go hard on for a tip. Unless something has truly changed and not just posting trying to get some traffic, not worth the time.

    If anyone is willing to take one for the team, like to hear about it.

  15. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyVet  [View Original Post]
    Might want o make an appointment. I attempted to visit this location today on a whim and it appears very busy even during the middle of the day. I drove by twice and several car in the parking lot for several hours.
    Just my 2 cents.

    When considering the unmitigated disasters that are calling themselves escorts it is not surprising that a decent location is busy.

    Regards,

    H19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape