Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14399

    Lexi Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    I too am slightly above average; however, I've never had any trouble with her taking it hard. She does do several men a day, so if you were next to last or last, her cookie might have been sore LOL! Day in, day out, she's taking it. It's her sacrifice for her dope. Track marks and, at times, nasty abscesses are clearly visible. She tries to hide it with keeping the room dark or not getting completely undressed. I too make her get buck naked. She says the tracks are scratches from her cats LOL. She is vocal making these little "uh, uh, uh," sounds. They're probably fake, but amusing just the same.

    I much prefer Lexi or Stress Relief. She has a better body and truly gets into it!! She told me she's a nympho and I actually believe her! Hope this helps.
    Which is the nympho and do you have a link for Lexi.

  2. #14398

    Versailles Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LivinItUp1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw her some time Late last year, she is very cute and petite. However, I found her to be way too quiet / shy. Although it was our first encounter so it would make sense. She wasn't offput, just literally couldn't take it, I kept hitting her cervix (I think).

    The only problem I had with her and what's kept me from seeing her again, is that she wasn't able to "take it" all. I don't have a third leg, just slightly above average. It was a turn off for me since I basically could only do half strokes which isn't really enjoyable.

    Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I've read her reviews and others have mentioned how she can be very into it and talk about how she "can really take it". Just curious to know your guy's experience.
    I too am slightly above average; however, I've never had any trouble with her taking it hard. She does do several men a day, so if you were next to last or last, her cookie might have been sore LOL! Day in, day out, she's taking it. It's her sacrifice for her dope. Track marks and, at times, nasty abscesses are clearly visible. She tries to hide it with keeping the room dark or not getting completely undressed. I too make her get buck naked. She says the tracks are scratches from her cats LOL. She is vocal making these little "uh, uh, uh," sounds. They're probably fake, but amusing just the same.

    I much prefer Lexi or Stress Relief. She has a better body and truly gets into it!! She told me she's a nympho and I actually believe her! Hope this helps.

  3. #14397

    Hope

    Decided to try to hook up with Hope. Easy setup though DC. Great communication. And WOW am I glad I did. All the great reviews are spot on. Very nice young lady. Met me at the door wearing only a smile. Freshly showered and smelled nice. Room was clean and neat. BBBJ DATY CG. Finished before my hhr was up and was told there was time to go again if I wanted. I've gotten too old for that so just sat with nice conversation. Plan on repeating.

  4. #14396

    CJ-Somerset, waste of time

    CJ, in Somerset-waste of time.

    She has been posting all week long. She wanted to meet 4-5 guys today in Somerset. We started texting a 7:00 this morning. We go thru this song and dance, back and forth. She gives me her donation and she asked for my picture. 4 hours later she then says she does not have a room. I am just glad did not drive to Somerset.

    She is a total waste of time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CJ.jpeg‎  

  5. #14395

    Chey pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    RESEARCH. On a post with a single pic of a puss?
    Hey Dingdong. Here are 2 more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chey 1.jpeg‎   Chey2.jpeg‎  

  6. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    First time with, but Got to see hope this afternoon. Easy setup thru DC. Great communicator. Well worth the QV price. I will be repeating. Clean hotel. She's ready for business, cleaned up. No signs of use. Pictures are accurate, thick but in a good way.

    I think I'll stick to rotating her and Versailles girl and be done with all the others.

    I recommend!
    2 great options. I'm a big fan of both for sure!

  7. #14393

    Versailles Girl

    I saw her some time Late last year, she is very cute and petite. However, I found her to be way too quiet / shy. Although it was our first encounter so it would make sense. She wasn't offput, just literally couldn't take it, I kept hitting her cervix (I think).

    The only problem I had with her and what's kept me from seeing her again, is that she wasn't able to "take it" all. I don't have a third leg, just slightly above average. It was a turn off for me since I basically could only do half strokes which isn't really enjoyable.

    Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I've read her reviews and others have mentioned how she can be very into it and talk about how she "can really take it". Just curious to know your guy's experience.

  8. #14392

    Assumptions

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you on both gals. I prefer the hhr visit with Hope.

    I have seen Versailles girl numerous time. Does anyone know why she wears a bath robe all the time? Is she hiding something?
    Probably because she's cold and it's easy to get in and out of for her visits. I've seen track marks on her before. So I can only assume. However she gets full nude for me (on request) and nothing ever looks too bad. Still worth the visit and price, IMO. I've seen her probably 30 times over the years and remeber when she was actually in Versailles! Haha.

    I'm less worried about the robe and more worried about a cat jumping me mid "dream".

    However I do like her new room arrangement and she's been more responsive (on communication) in the past few months. YMMV. But if spinner is your thing, as I've always said. Best "Hunnerd Buck F* in town.

  9. #14391

    Hope and Versailles Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    First time with, but Got to see hope this afternoon. Easy setup thru DC. Great communicator. Well worth the QV price. I will be repeating. Clean hotel. She's ready for business, cleaned up. No signs of use. Pictures are accurate, thick but in a good way.

    I think I'll stick to rotating her and Versailles girl and be done with all the others.

    I recommend!
    I agree with you on both gals. I prefer the hhr visit with Hope.

    I have seen Versailles girl numerous time. Does anyone know why she wears a bath robe all the time? Is she hiding something?

  10. #14390

    Hope'd

    First time with, but Got to see hope this afternoon. Easy setup thru DC. Great communicator. Well worth the QV price. I will be repeating. Clean hotel. She's ready for business, cleaned up. No signs of use. Pictures are accurate, thick but in a good way.

    I think I'll stick to rotating her and Versailles girl and be done with all the others.

    I recommend!

  11. #14389

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Is this Chey with all the tats?
    That is Chey, but the tats were temporary. She was doing a photo shoot with some friends.

  12. #14388

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    RESEARCH. On a post with a single pic of a puss?
    If your too lazy to spend 5 minutes then your loss. Like I said, I tried reposting other photos that you would have found in that 5 minutes but it would only allow that one photo to post. And in that 5 minutes you would have found several review of her. Good day too you sir.

  13. #14387

    Richmond / Louisville Alexis

    Has anyone seen her since she resurfaced. Just curious if she still looks good and if her service is still worth the trouble. PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

  14. #14386

    Not motivated by a post with a single pic of a puss

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    CHEY. Do a little more reading. Like 3 post down and you would see who I was talking about. And read more of my postings and you would find plenty more photos and reviews not only on her but on the location.
    RESEARCH. On a post with a single pic of a puss?

  15. #14385

    Chey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]
    Check out the GB thread there is 3 body pics of her from Lionheart.
    Is this Chey with all the tats?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chey.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape