Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 37313
-
03-18-24 23:47 #31448Senior Member

Posts: 252Kimberly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/272556590204
Tried setting something up with this chick. She gave me the 'ol run around after I drove all the way there. But it's cool. She said she felt bad.
I hit a few other girls up, this one bit. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/166645023#.
From Cali and you can tell. She's cool though. She's a short thick little thing. $$. 5 for the hhr. She doesn't like to be on top and this is a few girls that have refused to now. That was really my only complaint, but I don't if I'd repeat.
Oh and don't know how I almost forgot to mention this.
I'm not from rva, so if the address is Richmond I'm thinking I'm in Richmond. I pulled into the staples mill HI and the little truck I'm driving is a 5 speed and I cut it and the lights off and coasted into here comes Henrico's finest rolling up behind me and circled twice and headed on. Not sure what that was all about, but it about gave me a heart attack!
-
03-18-24 23:04 #31447Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone Partake Yet?
Looks just my cup of tea. If real & DTF.
Anyone have any 411?
DF.
-
03-16-24 21:07 #31446Senior Member

Posts: 629Sorry "fellow monger"... busy with Triana Arias
Sorry "fellow monger" for just getting back to your PM late this afternoon. If you check my recent postings you'll see I was a little busy last night in Indianapolis with Triana Arias. Since she's now independent and not with the agency anymore I guess I can not officially add her to my "TouringVIPGirls Three-Timers Club". LOL!
Same as the last two times in January. Looked Great, smelled Great, tasted Great, experience was Great! And I left with Less Filling.
Triana's current links are:
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4330820.htm?wn=1
https://tryst.link/escort/trianaarias
-
03-15-24 02:56 #31445Senior Member

Posts: 427I saw her at the hopewell section 8 apartments
But it was years ago and she did have a nice body. Had 2 guys in the place after telling me she was alone which I did not like. I enjoyed spreading those cheeks apart but she would not bbj or let me get it in missionary. Very businesslike but she was good looking.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 23:42 #31444Senior Member

Posts: 318The hustle
I actuallydid dream with her about three years ago and she was not bad. Super paranoid but just like the picture and gave me a sponge back before the covered dead but I guess she found about it was easier being a scam artist.
.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 21:54 #31443Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lmao. I've seen her before sometime ago. Don't remember that story or the dream but I don't think I returned so probably half ass like you got. Live and learn. Damn hoes always got some BS. Just do the service that I pay for and make me happy and I will return. They never learn Be safe.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 19:47 #31442Senior Member

Posts: 1449Scam couple years ago
If it was scam couple of years ago it most definitely scam now. Ad been reviewed on here and I can pretty much say with confidence that you will never get to see her. She been asking for that same 15 $ deposit for a long time. Don't cost nothing to post and if she gets a small % to pony up she's or he's way ahead of game. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 18:30 #31441Regular Member

Posts: 9Dm
Check your DM.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 15:25 #31440Senior Member

Posts: 270Valentina
Been a Sophie fan for a long time but Valentina is my favorite now as for VIP girls. Sweet, tight and so accomodating and she has ten years on Sohpie!! One plus for Sophie is NC on anal if she's into it.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 15:06 #31439Senior Member

Posts: 318Sorry link did something crazy
-
03-14-24 15:03 #31438Senior Member

Posts: 318Has anyone dreamed of her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../761709601546. Saw her a couple years ago and got scammed. Anyone have a good connect with her?
-
03-14-24 12:49 #31437Senior Member

Posts: 25Zarie is awesome. Thin, hotter than her pics IMO. Very sensual and we developed an instant connection the first time we met. Very playful and fun. One of my favorite providers I've ever seen. Rides like a fucking machine. Protection all around is mandatory but not a big deal, she's very good. She doesn't shave her pits, so if that bothers you too bad haha, but I can ignore it since she's so epicly awesome in so many other ways. Popular so hard to schedule with but worth it. Treat her very kindly and well. She's a good one.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 06:59 #31436Senior Member

Posts: 1053Same here
Glad you enjoyed her as much as I did. Next time you see her please let her know we miss her in Nashville, LOL. Tell her Memphis can wait, LOL.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 02:41 #31435Senior Member

Posts: 629Valentina Backer four to Sophie Mendes five
Saw Sophie Mendes tonight in Indy. Sophie got a kick out of the fact that she's now one up; five to Valentina's four. I don't speak Portuguese nor Spanish so at least I hope that's what our phone apps translated. Otherwise maybe I asked her to marry me? LOL!
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
You can't go wrong with either of these two ladies!
-
03-13-24 20:46 #31434Senior Member

Posts: 90Valentina Backer
Oh man! Don't even get me started on her. She has been my regular for a while now and totally worth it.
If your wallet can handle the dent left from her donation, I would say go for it as she tours here shortly.
Auto.










Reply With Quote





