Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 888 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last time I visited her it stunk so bad when hitting it from behind, I didn't even finish. Actually got soft. Asked if I could get a shower, got a shower and left.
    Someone asked about Carmen and here is my review when I went and visited her a few years ago. She also has methed put teeth which I could've overlooked and did because she really does have a nice body, pretty face and she's super nice. That smell though when I bent her over was something fierce and I couldn't overlook that as it was overwhelming. If anyone ever tries her out again and she got that taken care of, let us know because I would definitely try her out again. Think it would've been a really good experience because she was into it and actually seemed disappointed when I went soft and asked to take a shower.

  2. #11196

    Fa Real

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Jen. She will 100% make you feel comfortable and will take care of you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060157503999
    I'm guessing you've spent time with her? A couple of her photo's ding on tineye as Onlyfans girl Kacy Black. Not that, that means anything, but she looks TGTBT. If you're vouching for her, it would be worth a trip from Charlotte to see her. Just curious is all.

  3. #11195
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a very long time. No one ever talks about her, so I'm interested to see how it goes. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/645976616928
    There are some old reviews from a few members at least two to three years ago from what I can remember about her. I think the pros were she is real, the pictures seemed to be accurate, her best features were her legs and a $$. I think most said she was really cool to chat with. The cons were and again this is from what I can recall being reported here was at times communication was sporadic, sometimes the visits were affected by different issues like recreational hobby use and probably most egregious was an odor that seemed to surface when proceeding from her rear. This was reported a couple of times from at least two gents. Perhaps time away has helped address the issues mentioned here.

  4. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBaggins68  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this and a little hesitant. I'd like if someone would be willing to point me towards a dream that has been realized to help ease my fears of having a nightmare.
    Go see the soccer mom on tryst. She's old school and does it the right way. Plus, she's great in the sack!

  5. #11193

    Let's see how this goes

    I've been seeing her post for a very long time. No one ever talks about her, so I'm interested to see how it goes. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/645976616928

  6. #11192

    Kendal Ryder

    Just had a nice half-hour visit with Kendal Rydar at a decent hotel near Haywood Mall. Communication was clear and easy. The girl has a nice body with natural "C" tits (I think). She was enthusiastic, cooperative and really worked hard at trying to make my visit memorable. She just got nipple piercings so I had to be a bit careful with those. She seemed to really enjoy my DATY work but was unable to finish well. Unfortunately, she requires everything to be covered and, at my age, that makes it difficult to pop. I think the next time I see her I'll spend more time just touching and feeling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/871924714761

  7. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going to the see this Hispanic ladies. Got a few text messages about new girls. Look go always but is it still worth going? DM.
    My last visit wasn't awesome. $$.5 plus. 5 for DATY and she was NOT into it and was very bossy the whole time.

    The girl prior to her was very pretty and I was told was ok with DATY but she refused it once I was there in person. Also $$. 5 for the hour.

    Making that a $$ 5 night and still left dissatisfied.

  8. #11190

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBaggins68  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this and a little hesitant. I'd like if someone would be willing to point me towards a dream that has been realized to help ease my fears of having a nightmare.
    I would go with Jen. She will 100% make you feel comfortable and will take care of you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060157503999

  9. #11189

    New to this

    Hi, I'm new to this and a little hesitant. I'd like if someone would be willing to point me towards a dream that has been realized to help ease my fears of having a nightmare.

  10. #11188

    Hispanic

    Thinking about going to the see this Hispanic ladies. Got a few text messages about new girls. Look go always but is it still worth going? DM.

  11. #11187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Local recommendations

    Regular from KY. Traveling to Duncan area for work today through Friday. Looking for recommendations. Outcall would be really nice, but not necessarily required. I'm clean, very respectful and appreciate good service. Help a fellow monger out?

  12. #11186

    Jewelz

    Sorry, they are under spartanburg section not GVL

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    See greenville reviews 1356 and 1323.

    .
    .

  13. #11185

    Jewelz

    See greenville reviews 1356 and 1323.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this posting for Jewelz in Chesnee. Don't know anything about her though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/245730522897
    .

  14. #11184

  15. #11183
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Polina? I found pictures of her using a different name and number in Orlando so I'm extremely suspicious that this one is a scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166229752#.
    I did not get the name of the model, but found pictures in the ad to be taken from taken from various p0 rn sites.

    https://porn7.net/post/hope-you-thin...5244318?page=1

    There are also different pics using the same number posted in VA.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/202-618-7544

    Proceed with caution. Or simply keep it movin' on this one.

    Just my $0. 01.

    HEx!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape